movies to help you ring in the apocalypse....

Register accountRead the forum rules
Oscar Mayer

Re: movies to help you ring in the apocalypse....

Post by Oscar Mayer »

I just watched a Pete Santeno cruise through deep south state America. Ugly, deep and poignant. You stupid fuck blaming

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

weebles posted ONE music video in the middle of your conversation and you said this -
Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 10:14I'm sure he'd be treated differently and his intrusive posts deleted and him punished by suspension if he hadn't started that "I'm dying so I'm allowed" bullshit. The guy's a pill junkie and junkies use everyone they can. Fuck him
- but you get sloppy drunk and spam song after song because you're too drunk and fuckin stupid to put three words together??? get fucked, chief.... :(

Everybody has a plan.... Until they get punched in the mouth.... Mike Tyson
Sargent Smellibitz

Post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Uh oh...Oscar shit the Baggy....

mimi

Post by mimi »

SKINZ wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:10 weebles posted ONE music video in the middle of your conversation and you said this -
Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 10:14I'm sure he'd be treated differently and his intrusive posts deleted and him punished by suspension if he hadn't started that "I'm dying so I'm allowed" bullshit. The guy's a pill junkie and junkies use everyone they can. Fuck him
- but you get sloppy drunk and spam song after song because you're too drunk and fuckin stupid to put three words together??? get fucked, chief.... :(
There are a few people here who can't put three words together...sober... :D ...but I don't think it breaks any of our rules.

mimi

Post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:28 Uh oh...Oscar shit the Baggy....
Grow up ffs.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:29
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:28 Uh oh...Oscar shit the Baggy....
Grow up ffs.
So Oscar can malign Berry for have an accident off her balcony but I can't respond to Oscar for having constant accidents from his colon?

Wut? :blink:

You really should learn to be more consistent and unbiased.

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:29
SKINZ wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:10 weebles posted ONE music video in the middle of your conversation and you said this -
There are a few people here who can't put three words together...sober... :D ...but I don't think it breaks any of our rules.
thats true.... theres no IQ test to login.... but spam is spam.... especially after yall went to the trouble of putting a sticky on "weebles rubber room" so that these "music lovers" can find it in the dark.... :D

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:32
mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:29 Grow up ffs.
So Oscar can malign Berry for have an accident off her balcony but I can't respond to Oscar for having constant accidents from his colon?

i'll admit that i've had a go at oscar a few times.... its tempting because he is such an unpleasant little cunt rash.... but berry has a full deck.... oscar is basically seamonkey with spellcheck.... its not the same comparison.... :(

soon

Post by soon »

weebles is good people.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

SKINZ wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:37

i'll admit that i've had a go at oscar a few times.... its tempting because he is such an unpleasant little cunt rash.... but berry has a full deck.... oscar is basically seamonkey with spellcheck.... its not the same comparison.... :(
So an unpleasant lil cunt rash is allowed to malign Berry for believing in a dream state that she could fly like an eagle, while Oscar spent decades of waking hours thinking he could drink like a fish, yet she's ok now, his raisin is hard wired fucked to a gladloc bag, and we're all meant to endure his drunken outbursts every few days.

Nah, fuck you furry much. I'll pass on that sentiment. Once an unpleasant lil cunt faced rash, always an unpleasant lil cunt faced rash.. :D

soon

Post by soon »

weeble's music thread is full of meaningful posts.

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

soon wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:45 weebles is good people.
no hes not, buddy.... hes a manipulative junkie that exploits ppl who bother to care about him.... :(

soon

Post by soon »

i enjoy his company.

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:45
SKINZ wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:37 i'll admit that i've had a go at oscar a few times.... its tempting because he is such an unpleasant little cunt rash.... but berry has a full deck.... oscar is basically seamonkey with spellcheck.... its not the same comparison.... :(
So an unpleasant lil cunt rash is allowed to malign Berry for believing in a dream state that she could fly like an eagle, while Oscar spent decades of waking hours thinking he could drink like a fish, yet she's ok now, his raisin is hard wired fucked to a gladloc bag, and we're all meant to endure his drunken outbursts every few days.

Nah, fuck you furry much. I'll pass on that sentiment. Once an unpleasant lil cunt faced rash, always an unpleasant lil cunt faced rash.. :D
all i'm saying is - kicking a pile of shit doesn't change its molecular compound.... its still just shit except now its stuck to your shoe and you're dragging it everywhere you go.... whats the point of kicking oscar? seriously.... :(

mimi

Post by mimi »

Personal riffs between Berry and Oscar have nothing to do with anything.
Tactless attacks on someone's physical difficulties isn't in the same realm. What's the matter with you ? You don't see the difference ?

Sargent Smellibitz

SKINZ wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:52
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:45 So an unpleasant lil cunt rash is allowed to malign Berry for believing in a dream state that she could fly like an eagle, while Oscar spent decades of waking hours thinking he could drink like a fish, yet she's ok now, his raisin is hard wired fucked to a gladloc bag, and we're all meant to endure his drunken outbursts every few days.

all i'm saying is - kicking a pile of shit doesn't change its molecular compound.... its still just shit except now its stuck to your shoe and you're dragging it everywhere you go.... whats the point of kicking oscar? seriously.... :(
Horticulture

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:52
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:32 So Oscar can malign Berry for have an accident off her balcony but I can't respond to Oscar for having constant accidents from his colon?

Personal riffs between Berry and Oscar have nothing to do with anything.
Tactless attacks on someone's physical difficulties isn't in the same realm. What's the matter with you ? You don't see the difference ?
Oscar just had a go at Berry for her balcony leap.

You really want to go there?

mimi

Post by mimi »

Berry gives as good as she gets.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:55
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:32 So Oscar can malign Berry for have an accident off her balcony but I can't respond to Oscar for having constant accidents from his colon?

Berry gives as good as she gets.
So why are you attempting to Karen this convo?

soon

Post by soon »

i've had crazier friends.

an ode to weebles.
Flashman's in the belfry shouting as loud as he can

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

yall need to watch my fuckin movie.... theres gonna be a quiz later.... :mad:

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

soon wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:56 i've had crazier friends.

an ode to weebles.
Flashman's in the belfry shouting as loud as he can
come on, man.... please don't weeble me.... :(

mimi

Post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:55
mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:52 Personal riffs between Berry and Oscar have nothing to do with anything.
Oscar just had a go at Berry for her balcony leap.

So while you are trying to imply that you are standing up for Berry, you are also insinuating her accident wasn't an accident.

But really, Stinky...people's childish back and for banter, once again, is not against any rules.

ps...don't even open that box about being consistent and unbiased.

mimi

Post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:56
mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:55 Berry gives as good as she gets.
So why are you attempting to Karen this convo?
Just saying that Berry is supremely capable of looking after herself.

And for the love of gawd...shove it with your "Karen" nonsense. What do you think this is...TikTok ? :rolleyes:
I think most of us here are adults.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:59
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:55 Oscar just had a go at Berry for her balcony leap.

So while you are trying to imply that you are standing up for Berry, you are also insinuating her accident wasn't an accident.

But really, Stinky...people's childish back and for banter, once again, is not against any rules.

Oh sure, I've shoveled shit shingles at Berry in the past for her R Kelly interpretation... but IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT for her. Sleepwalking is a condition.

And she's always been able to handle my good natured jabs her way.

...as opposed to Oscar who has literally killed his colon in drink yet attacks Berry for one misfortunate evening while she was asleep.

You don't get to assign virtuosity to one or another, particularly as you're sticking up for a rotten lush with a mean streak a mile wide when he gets on the turps...and then mocks Berry for a freak one night only accident as he committed them every fucking night for decades.

Slow your roll, Karen.

You're looking like a hypocrite right about now.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 20:02
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:56 So why are you attempting to Karen this convo?
Just saying that Berry is supremely capable of looking after herself.

And for the love of gawd...shove it with your "Karen" nonsense. What do you think this is...TikTok ? :rolleyes:
I think most of us here are adults.
Shush, Karen. :rolleyes:

SKINZ

Post by SKINZ »

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 20:02 I think most of us here are adults.
science is testable, repeatable and OBSERVABLE.... i hope you're not applying for a grant with that theory.... :D

mimi

Post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 20:10
mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 19:59 So while you are trying to imply that you are standing up for Berry, you are also insinuating her accident wasn't an accident.

Oh sure, I've shoveled shit shingles at Berry in the past for her R Kelly interpretation... but IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT for her. Sleepwalking is a condition.

...as opposed to Oscar who has literally killed his colon in drink yet attacks Berry for one misfortunate evening while she was asleep.

You don't get to assign virtuosity to one or another, particularly as you're sticking up for a rotten lush with a mean streak a mile wide when he gets on the turps...and then mocks Berry for a freak one night only accident as he committed them every fucking night for decades.

Slow your roll, Karen.

Let me define hypocrisy for you. It wasn't that long ago, that Berr thought that Trump was scum. You never had a nice word to say about her then. She's since switch sides, and now you're all white knighting her. THAT is the definition of hypocrisy.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 21:17
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 20:10 Oh sure, I've shoveled shit shingles at Berry in the past for her R Kelly interpretation... but IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT for her. Sleepwalking is a condition.

Slow your roll, Karen.

Let me define hypocrisy for you. It wasn't that long ago, that Berr thought that Trump was scum. You never had a nice word to say about her then. She's since switch sides, and now you're all white knighting her. THAT is the definition of hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is attacking somebody for being stupid about a particular subject and and when they realize the error of their ways, supporting them?

You are the definition of a stupid cunt.

mimi

Post by mimi »

What I'm saying, is that she wasn't stupid...she just didn't agree with you. You treated her like crap.

NOW...she agrees with you...and you are blowing sunshine up her skirt. It's quite amusing to watch. YOU, my dear, are the hypocrite.