Unread post by mimi »

Finish the answer. :D
When did you stop being a carnivore ?

asal

Re: I used to ask why - now I know.

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 19:10 Finish the answer. :D
One of your children reached out and converted me. I talk about it on my Ants Canada youtube channel.

Impressively, none of your family members have red faces.

Eat real food, mostly plants, not too much.

A Mediterranean diet is very healthy.

The carnivore diet clogs arteries.

Get in on it.
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

“carnivore” in narrow sense means eating meat only

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 19:37
mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 19:10 Finish the answer. :D
One of your children reached out and converted me. I talk about it on my Ants Canada youtube channel.

Which one of my children ? I'd really like to know. :D (pick wisely grasshoppa) :D

But you didn't answer when you became meatless...because you WERE a meat-eater relatively recently.

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:13
asal wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 19:37

Which one of my children ? I'd really like to know. :D (pick wisely grasshoppa) :D

But you didn't answer when you became meatless...because you WERE a meat-eater relatively recently.
The mediterranean diet supports longevity. So does veganism. I love lasagna and smoked fish.

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:20
mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:13 Which one of my children ? I'd really like to know. :D (pick wisely grasshoppa) :D

The mediterranean diet supports longevity. So does veganism. I love lasagna and smoked fish.
Ya but....when did you become a non-meat eater.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

God originally made us as vegetarians.... animals were too.... after the fall of man and during the incursion, rampant "meat-eating" became a thing (along with a whole lot of other shit).... i believe they resorted to meat-eating on the ark as well.... thats when God said "yeah. i know its delicious.... go ahead and eat em".... and thats when the animals lost their inherent trust of us.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Oh my…

deadskinmask

mileage may vary.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Why do men have adam's apples to protect their voice boxes, but women don't?
:unsure:

Winning.
deadskinmask

cause whatever a woman says isn't important anyway.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:32 God originally made us as vegetarians.... animals were too.... after the fall of man and during the incursion, rampant "meat-eating" became a thing (along with a whole lot of other shit).... i believe they resorted to meat-eating on the ark as well.... thats when God said "yeah. i know its delicious.... go ahead and eat em".... and thats when the animals lost their inherent trust of us.... :(
Sometimes I'm never sure if you're just being cute. :D
But if we want to talk about how god originally made us (which is I assume where you are coming from)..I suspect he equipped us with the necessary tools for us to survive. Why were humans equipped with 'tools' that were necessary for our survival based on our biological capacity to eat both plant based foods AND meat. Why would he waste his creativity by giving man biological tools that gave us the capacity to eat both, If we were only meant to eat one ? We could have had completely different teefs, if we weren't meant to eat meat AND plant life.

And what about those poor suckers in the jungle ? :D You're asking that lions live on salad. :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:54
deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:32 God originally made us as vegetarians.... animals were too.... after the fall of man and during the incursion, rampant "meat-eating" became a thing (along with a whole lot of other shit).... i believe they resorted to meat-eating on the ark as well.... thats when God said "yeah. i know its delicious.... go ahead and eat em".... and thats when the animals lost their inherent trust of us.... :(
Sometimes I'm never sure if you're just being cute. :D
But if we want to talk about how god originally made us (which is I assume where you are coming from)..I suspect he equipped us with the necessary tools for us to survive. Why were humans equipped with 'tools' that were necessary for our survival based on our biological capacity to eat both plant based foods AND meat. Why would he waste his creativity by giving man biological tools that gave us the capacity to eat both, If we were only meant to eat one ? We could have had completely different teefs, if we weren't meant to eat meat AND plant life.

And what about those poor suckers in the jungle ? :D You're asking that lions live on salad. :D
we've always had the "capability" to eat anything.... we didn't have the "desire" to eat everything.... animals were no different.... "carnality" is one of the results of apple poisoning.... we're equipped for alot of things but our desire to do them ranges.... God gave us free will and free will is pointless without capacity and ability.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:49 cause whatever a woman says isn't important anyway.... :D
:thumbup:

Winning.
GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:03
.... God gave us free will and free will is pointless without capacity and ability.... :(
A gift to which I have no choice but to accept is not a gift.
A gift rammed down my throat is not a gift.
How can God have given me free will without even consulting me on the matter?
No, free will is definitely not a gift from God.

deadskinmask

GranpaP wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:38
deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:03
.... God gave us free will and free will is pointless without capacity and ability.... :(
we aren't required to serve Him.... in fact, you're free to serve or not serve whoever you wish.... free will is most definitely a gift.... Hes perfectly capable of making robots.... He didn't want robots.... He wants the ppl who want Him and when everyone has had a chance to decide, we'll go our separate ways.... and if you stay, you'll get the opportunity to see how "monkeys on a big spinning ball" REALLY act.... good luck with that, chief.... :(

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Imaging of the earth stopped spinning that would not be very fun.

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:50
GranpaP wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:38
we aren't required to serve Him.... in fact, you're free to serve or not serve whoever you wish.... free will is most definitely a gift.... Hes perfectly capable of making robots.... He didn't want robots.... He wants the ppl who want Him and when everyone has had a chance to decide, we'll go our separate ways.... and if you stay, you'll get the opportunity to see how "monkeys on a big spinning ball" REALLY act.... good luck with that, chief.... :(
Explain why I need to 'serve' Him?
It doesn't sound like something He'd want... having slaves.
I'm not a slave to anyone, I try anyways.
Same with Jesus... enough praising Jesus, he wouldn't want that,
and more 'living' as Jesus... I'm sure he'd want that.

deadskinmask

GranpaP wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:56
deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 21:50 we aren't required to serve Him.... in fact, you're free to serve or not serve whoever you wish.... free will is most definitely a gift.... Hes perfectly capable of making robots.... He didn't want robots.... He wants the ppl who want Him and when everyone has had a chance to decide, we'll go our separate ways.... and if you stay, you'll get the opportunity to see how "monkeys on a big spinning ball" REALLY act.... good luck with that, chief.... :(
Explain why I need to 'serve' Him?
It doesn't sound like something He'd want... having slaves.
I'm not a slave to anyone, I try anyways.
Same with Jesus... enough praising Jesus, he wouldn't want that,
and more 'living' as Jesus... I'm sure he'd want that.
you don't "need" to serve Him.... He'd be happy with some appreciation but He doesn't "need" that either.... Jesus was a sacrifice.... a perfect and pure sacrifice.... Jesus fulfilled Gods law and became our emissary giving us direct communication with God.... Jesus is a gift as well.... and you're free to reject that gift also.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

It's not about what's delicious.... :D ...it's about our biological make-up. If we were all intended to be vegetarians...than why was our biological make-up, intended for us to eat both ?

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:07
It's not about what's delicious.... :D ...it's about our biological make-up. If we were all intended to be vegetarians...than why was our biological make-up, intended for us to eat both ?
i wasn't there so i can't give an eyewitness account.... you're perfectly capable of being a vegetarian and still being perfectly healthy simultaneously.... but i'm also sure meat was eaten in some increment for quite a while.... but "after the ark" is when it officially went on the menu.... :(

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:49 cause whatever a woman says isn't important anyway.... :D

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:14
mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:07 It's not about what's delicious.... :D ...it's about our biological make-up. If we were all intended to be vegetarians...than why was our biological make-up, intended for us to eat both ?
i wasn't there so i can't give an eyewitness account.... you're perfectly capable of being a vegetarian and still being perfectly healthy simultaneously.... but i'm also sure meat was eaten in some increment for quite a while.... but "after the ark" is when it officially went on the menu.... :(
I hear you...I'm just asking why we are biologically AND physiologically, designed to require both ? If we were only meant to be vegetarians, then why were we physically equipped to incorporate BOTH into our survival as human beings ?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:26
:D :D :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:34
deadskinmask wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:14 i wasn't there so i can't give an eyewitness account.... you're perfectly capable of being a vegetarian and still being perfectly healthy simultaneously.... but i'm also sure meat was eaten in some increment for quite a while.... but "after the ark" is when it officially went on the menu.... :(
I hear you...I'm just asking why we are biologically AND physiologically, designed to require both ? If we were only meant to be vegetarians, then why were we physically equipped to incorporate BOTH into our survival as human beings ?
its not a matter of "what" we eat.... its how much we eat.... we were equipped with an inherent rationale for everything from diet to sexual appetite.... we didn't overlook this.... i dunno how much meat was an acceptable amount but i'm certain it wasn't nearly what some ppl believe it was.... and you're NOT biologically and physiologically designed to REQUIRE both.... you are perfectly capable of maintaining perfect health without meat.... you just need a sensible "no meat" diet.... its sounds even more ghastly to me than it does you.... i'm not advocating for it.... i'm only saying its possible.... not preferable.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:24
asal wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:20 The mediterranean diet supports longevity. So does veganism. I love lasagna and smoked fish.
Ya but....when did you become a non-meat eater.
The day I became Mormon.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

"not eating meat" is pretty fuckin stupid BUT i wouldn't call you a "moron".... :(

deadskinmask

oh.... MORMON.... nevermind.... :D

deadskinmask

dammit.... i have to be functional in the morning.... i'm going to bed.... goodnight, yall.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

asal wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 23:05
mimi wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 20:24 Ya but....when did you become a non-meat eater.
The day I became Mormon.
Oh...one of those nutsacks.

That explains everything now.