Trump to announce his position on abortion today

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

Trump to announce his position on abortion today

Unread post by J0E »

Seamajor

Re: Trump to announce his position on abortion today

Unread post by Seamajor »

Fatsos makeup was really caked on during that speech, if you want to call it that. I blame it on the loads of Adderall this moron consumes.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

...and what he decided

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

dwdc.

didn't watch don't care

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Two things I'm tired of...Trans and abortion debates.

We should be past this by now. It's getting reaaaaallllly OLD.

Also the palastine protesters...im sick of them too...bunch of unemployed losers protesting something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Canada. Round them up and send them all over there to fight from the river to sea and make palastine free yourself. Idiots.

:purdy:
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Trump said leave it to the states.

That's in line with why Roe V Wade never should have happened... the court took a states right issue and federalised it.

If you agree with abortion in its many varying levels of severity... stay in those states. If you don't, find a better state for yourself who values innocent life.

Easy peasy...

... but leftists and progtards are quite stupid and very authoritarian.

Seamajor

https://occupydemocrats.com/2024/04/07/ ... uestioned/

This is typical Trump. Shady, dirty money

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

The ONLY way he could answer to that safely, was to sit on the fence and make it someone elses responsibility.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 03:25 Trump said leave it to the states.

That's in line with why Roe V Wade never should have happened... the court took a states right issue and federalised it.

If you agree with abortion in its many varying levels of severity... stay in those states. If you don't, find a better state for yourself who values innocent life.

Easy peasy...

You are libertarian why does it matter what others do and having more government regulations goes against so called libertarian values you hold dear.

Sargent Smellibitz

weebles2 wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 16:59
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 03:25 Trump said leave it to the states.

Easy peasy...

You are libertarian why does it matter what others do and having more government regulations goes against so called libertarian values you hold dear.
I'm a Voluntaryist first and foremost and the Supreme Court broke the founding principles of the US when the stole authority guaranteed to individual states.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

mimi wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 14:49 The ONLY way he could answer to that safely, was to sit on the fence and make it someone elses responsibility.
trump didn't dodge anything.... thats exactly how these things are supposed to work.... states like california would LOVE to be "the abortion capitol of the world".... its a win/win for everyone.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

So exciting! How unexpected that he doesn't recognize females as full persons in America in 2024. Why live in a 3rd world country when you have those nasty conditions right where you were born!?!

Overcrowding, extreme poverty, femicide all at home! Just like the Philippines and Brazil, so retro!

Americans used to send medical aid ships to help women have offshore access to health care ... now maybe some modern country like Mexico will send pathetic America some help!

Young grrrls and aging moms from the southern states can follow the north star to get help for their existing children or to spare them from worse poverty or violent retribution. Such an advanced wonderland of freedom, equality, progress! The land of the free (males).

Get in on it.
Seamajor

Did DSM really say Fatso didn’t dodge anything? Did Dead relocate to Russia already. What a brain dead fool. This is all Trump has left. DODGE

Seamajor

Did DSM really say Fatso didn’t dodge anything? Did Dead relocate to Russia already. What a brain dead fool. This is all Trump has left. DODGE
asal wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 07:20 ago

So exciting! How unexpected that he doesn't recognize females as full persons in America in 2024. Why live in a 3rd world country when you have those nasty conditions right where you were born!

Overcrowding, extreme poverty, femicide all at home! Just like the Philippines and Brazil, so retro!

Americans used to send medical aid ships to help women have offshore access to health care ... now maybe some modern country like Mexico will send pathetic America some help!

Young grrrls and aging moms from the southern states can follow the north star to get help for their existing children or to spare them from worse poverty or violent retribution. Such an advanced wonderland of freedom, equality, progress! The land of the free (males).
Thanks asal for your accurate thoughtful post. :thumbup:

Sargent Smellibitz

Why is Seamajor still alive..oh of course
..he got Costa Ebola not hot shots...

He is a scummy phagoo

Seamajor

Fools generally hate the truth.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Seamajor wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 07:39 Did DSM really say Fatso didn’t dodge anything? Did Dead relocate to Russia already. What a brain dead fool. This is all Trump has left. DODGE
asal wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 07:20 ago

So exciting! How unexpected that he doesn't recognize females as full persons in America in 2024. Why live in a 3rd world country when you have those nasty conditions right where you were born!

Thanks asal for your accurate thoughtful post. :thumbup:
I know of desperate measures Brazilian females take - medicine that isn't meant to cause an abortion but street information advises them on what might work. The same grrrl threw herself down some stairs as well. But, there was occasionally a boat from America that would come to the waters just off shore to help females in Brazil. Now, what? Will that boat be diverted to Texas?

Rich women (and grrrls) always have options.

Men don't have to acknowledge the pregnancy at all, and don't, and won't where abortion isn't available in female hating American states.

Aren't there enough females in the states exercising their democracy to protect other females? Aren't they a numerical threat at all? Why can female voters be dismissed?

Get in on it.
Seamajor

A few fools here would welcome dismissed female voters. Naturally it’s part of the concept of control.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Seamajor wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 07:54 A few fools here would welcome dismissed female voters. Naturally it’s part of the concept of control.
Lots of religions are patriarchal. Lots of American Christian sects have all males master over all the females in the household - mormons, baptist, independent baptists (IBF), amish, mennonites... I don't know all the names, but there are a ton of patriarchal Christian sects and cults in the U.S. in particular.

For this reason - the high populations of these groups, likely contributes to politicians being convinced female votes don't matter.

On the other hand, the opinions of these politicians that are confident that females won't defend themselves, are also likely formed from conversations with male religious sect and cult participants.

Well, there must be pockets of intelligence. Hopefully these attempts play their hand and there'll be an overturning of these female hating policy drivers.

Get in on it.
Seamajor

No doubt religión plays a big part. Hate, disrespect, contempt, control. Seems to workout here and there.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Seamajor wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 08:40 No doubt religión plays a big part. Hate, disrespect, contempt, control. Seems to workout here and there.
Just imagine - so much potential tragedy.

Honestly, females are persecuted.

Those darn Jezebels! Hssssss!

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

its fuckin fascinating to watch you stupid motherfuckers talk.... the same group that pushes for men to be allowed into womens restrooms, sports and spaces.... but by putting restrictions on abortions, we're somehow "victimizing women".... the very same "my body. my choice" motherfuckers that cheered while a third of society was ousted for refusing an invasive medical procedure.... you fuckin nlggers need to get your heads on straight.... worthless pieces of shit.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Y’all ought to try listening. Stupid ignorant okie. Your house full of inbred cousin are uninformed

weebles2

Geese poop is how you get pink eye if you swim in the lakes.

weebles2

deadskinmask wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 10:02 its fuckin fascinating to watch you stupid motherfuckers talk.... the same group that pushes for men to be allowed into womens restrooms, sports and spaces.... but by putting restrictions on abortions, we're somehow "victimizing women".... the very same "my body. my choice" motherfuckers that cheered while a third of society was ousted for refusing an invasive medical procedure.... you fuckin nlggers need to get your heads on straight.... worthless pieces of shit.... :(
Again I am confused you claim you want less government interference but want the government to interfere if it suits your needs.

What happened to separation of Church and state?

deadskinmask

weebles2 wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 10:15
deadskinmask wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 10:02 its fuckin fascinating to watch you stupid motherfuckers talk.... the same group that pushes for men to be allowed into womens restrooms, sports and spaces.... but by putting restrictions on abortions, we're somehow "victimizing women".... the very same "my body. my choice" motherfuckers that cheered while a third of society was ousted for refusing an invasive medical procedure.... you fuckin nlggers need to get your heads on straight.... worthless pieces of shit.... :(
Again I am confused you claim you want less government interference but want the government to interfere if it suits your needs.

What happened to separation of Church and state?
you're obviously confused.... theres a difference between "abortion being a state matter" and "abortion being a federal matter".... i think the federal government should be stripped of all its power and re-assessed.... meanwhile, i believe that individual states should be in control of all stipulations and restrictions concerning these matters.... government should be kept small.... and states should make their own policies.... :(

weebles2

You guys are stuck in the past debating the same old hot topic issues over and over again time to move on.

Just bee happy you have a roof over your head food in your belly and a pot to piss in.

deadskinmask

i think its time to grab the shotguns and claw hammers and get this settled.... winner takes all.... :D

Seamajor

Spoken like a true dumb hillbilly.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 17:32
weebles2 wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 16:59
I'm a Voluntaryist first and foremost and the Supreme Court broke the founding principles of the US when the stole authority guaranteed to individual states.
Actually Sargent Frood, Abortion was legal when the United States became a country in 1776:

It was only later in the mid 19th century that pro-life/anti-abortionists lobbied to ban abortion.