Trump to announce his position on abortion today

Register accountRead the forum rules
asal

Re: Trump to announce his position on abortion today

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 10:02 its fuckin fascinating to watch you stupid motherfuckers talk.... the same group that pushes for men to be allowed into womens restrooms, sports and spaces.... but by putting restrictions on abortions, we're somehow "victimizing women".... the very same "my body. my choice" motherfuckers that cheered while a third of society was ousted for refusing an invasive medical procedure.... you fuckin nlggers need to get your heads on straight.... worthless pieces of shit.... :(

So, you agree with abortion bans? The topic is abortion bans. Should politicians be concerned that females vote when they run on anti-abortion policies?

We aren't talking about trans. We're talking about abortion bans.

You want to talk about trans people?

Not a lot of trans people involved in the world of abortions.

There are a lot of females involved in the world of abortions.

Maybe trans males that transitioned from female and have the ability to get pregnant might have a personal stake in abortion rights.
Or trans females that transitioned from males and got someone pregnant. But, they could just walk away. They're male. They don't have to worry about anything related to abortion, personally. So what if they get someone pregnant - they look like a female. "Wasn't me," they can say. It was that jezebel. That evil, evil female that dared to be involved voluntarily or involuntarily. Nasty jezebel. Who cares if her parents kill her? Who cares that she can't afford to look after herself in the first place? Who cares that she wanted better for herself? Who cares that she has 7 kids and she was struggling financially to look after them? She's a nasty jezebel. Pay for it Jezebel! This is America!

Get in on it.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

If a woman wants an abortion all she has to do is get someone to punch her in the gut.

I came to get down.
asal

Unread post by asal »

It works sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't.

Alternatively, maybe Cuba will send a lifesaving boat that'll have her in and out of there in a few minutes before the mass of cells has a heartbeat.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

asal wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 13:01 So, you agree with abortion bans?
i'm somewhat indifferent on the topic of abortions.... i believe the desire for an abortion is between a man, a woman and whoever they pray or don't pray to.... its not my place to say.... i would argue that there are situations that demand abortions.... incest, rape, detrimental to the mothers health, etc.... but i STRONGLY support the states being allowed to regulate their own restrictions.... :(
Should politicians be concerned that females vote when they run on anti-abortion policies?
a politician should run on his own principles and not be concerned with what demographics approve or don't approve.... pandering to idiots is as pointless as making empty election promises.... and equally as dangerous.... :(
You want to talk about trans people?
not really.... not much to say.... they're just mentally ill and the whole problem will go away as long as we establish and maintain the original definition of "man" and "woman".... and keep these mentally ill degenerates within its parameters.... :(
Not a lot of trans people involved in the world of abortions. There are a lot of females involved in abortions. Maybe trans males that transitioned from female and have the ability to get pregnant might have a personal stake in abortion rights. Or trans females that transitioned from males and got someone pregnant. But, they could just walk away. They're male. They don't have to worry about anything related to abortion, personally. So what if they get someone pregnant - they look like a female. "Wasn't me," they can say. It was that jezebel. That evil, evil female that dared to be involved voluntarily or involuntarily. Nasty jezebel. Who cares if her parents kill her? Who cares that she can't afford to look after herself in the first place? Who cares that she wanted better for herself? Who cares that she has 7 kids and she was struggling financially to look after them? She's a nasty jezebel. Pay for it Jezebel! This is America!
this entire diatribe is something i would expect to find written in blood and feces on an asylum wall.... you need therapy.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

I almost said thanks for the thoughtful reply but you had to finish with a hateful flair, so go 'bama yourself/have a blessed day.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

if you had kept it between the ditches, i would have tipped you for such a smooth trip.... you chose to fishtail the entire last mile.... don't blame me for the bad uber score.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

Women's suffrage, or the right to vote, was established in the United States over the course of more than half a century, first in various states and localities, sometimes on a limited basis, and then nationally in 1920 with the ratification of the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution.[2]

Arizona's law disallowing abortions for any reason that has been reinstated by the Arizona Supreme Court was in place in 1864. Slightly prior to white women having a right to vote in 1920.

All women are allowed to vote in the U.S. since voting rights for black people was enforced in 1965. Quite a gamble to repress women and grrrls with 1864 laws in the case of Arizona.

The election results if Republicans win despite this - it means that voting females are fully controlled by dogma and whatever other belief.

In the 1860's the population of Arizona was less than 10,000.

Get in on it.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

:thumbup: He'll never get it. If Dead can’t control it, it’s evil.

deadskinmask

you don't need a belief in God to know that "snatching living babies from their mothers womb" is something that should probably be regulated.... you just need common sense, some degree of respect for life and a basic understanding of the constitution.... "the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is pointless if there is no right to life.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

Who wants that?

Where in the world did you get the "idea" that live babies are snatched from wombs?

They're a bolus of cells at the stages that abortion is allowed. Not a baby.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

if you mix the ingredients and put it in the oven, its a cake.... if you take it out and throw it away, you threw away a cake.... play fast and loose with definitions if you want.... doesn't change the reality.... you killed a baby.... i'm not mad that you killed a baby.... but you need to acknowledge that you did in fact kill a baby.... :(

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

deadskinmask wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 10:02 its fuckin fascinating to watch you stupid motherfuckers talk.... the same group that pushes for men to be allowed into womens restrooms, sports and spaces.... but by putting restrictions on abortions, we're somehow "victimizing women".... the very same "my body. my choice" motherfuckers that cheered while a third of society was ousted for refusing an invasive medical procedure.... you fuckin nlggers need to get your heads on straight.... worthless pieces of shit.... :(
Actually deadskinmask whether or not you realized you've clued into it...both parties/sides of the political spectrum seemed to have figgered out that the way to societal/social control is to control and manipulate biological women. As you point out She males on the Democratic Left wanna be women and the Rabid Rights wants to control the whole baby making process.

So in reality they're both guilty of the same thing.

They wanna control the c*nt.

They're both very c*nt obsessed cuz they realized the way to control the society is to control and 'own' the woman.

However in that regard the USA ain't that different from others. Another example is Islam which strives to control/enslave the woman to da max.

deadskinmask

theres nothing wrong with letting each individual state decide its own policies regarding abortion.... california and new york can pull em out with a rusty corkscrew and eat em right there on the table if they so choose.... and states who want a little more regulation can have their own legislation regarding "baby killing".... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

J0E wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 16:17
Actually deadskinmask whether or not you realized you've clued into it...both parties/sides of the political spectrum seemed to have figgered out that the way to societal/social control is to control and manipulate biological women. As you point out She males on the Democratic Left wanna be women and the Rabid Rights wants to control the whole baby making process.

They're both very c*nt obsessed cuz they realized the way to control the society is to control and 'own' the woman.

However in that regard the USA ain't that different from others. Another example is Islam which strives to control/enslave the woman to da max.
underage jezebels, all of them!

Get in on it.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

asal wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 16:38
J0E wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 16:17

underage jezebels, all of them!
But as you point they are both men on either side who are controlling the debate & making the laws. Whether its allowing trannies in women's washrooms or banning abortion

But neither side actually wants to give biological women a say in what these laws so central to their identity will be.

asal

Unread post by asal »

J0E wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 16:53
asal wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 16:38 underage jezebels, all of them!
But as you point they are both men on either side who are controlling the debate & making the laws. Whether its allowing trannies in women's washrooms or banning abortion

But neither side actually wants to give biological women a say in what these laws so central to their identity will be.
Yep. And during civil rights - the black movement cared about black men voting - no one cared about black females right to vote.

But, wait a few more centuries - the law banning abortions in Arizona is fairly young. What's a few more centuries? The Philippines and Brazil are such success stories of banning abortion! Let 'Merican states ignore the existence of female voters - probably going to be no consequences.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

J0E wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 12:55
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 17:32 I'm a Voluntaryist first and foremost and the Supreme Court broke the founding principles of the US when the stole authority guaranteed to individual states.
Actually Sargent Frood, Abortion was legal when the United States became a country in 1776:

It was only later in the mid 19th century that pro-life/anti-abortionists lobbied to ban abortion.
Actually fucktard, It was neither legal or illegal. It wasn't a prominent issue and an agreement was struck that some core duties would clearly be written down for a federal government and all the rest reverted back to each state. Abortion should have never been legislated beyond a state level.

Thank goodness the Supreme Court admitted their grievous error in judgement.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 18:12
J0E wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 12:55 Actually Sargent Frood, Abortion was legal when the United States became a country in 1776:

It was only later in the mid 19th century that pro-life/anti-abortionists lobbied to ban abortion.
Actually fucktard, It was neither legal or illegal. It wasn't a prominent issue and an agreement was struck that some core duties would clearly be written down for a federal government and all the rest reverted back to each state. Abortion should have never been legislated beyond a state level.

Thank goodness the Supreme Court admitted their grievous error in judgement.
abortion wouldn't have needed to be available to everyone if the dickwad wasn't such a controlling freak in Roe vs Wade. There're a lot of dickwads out there.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Dunno.. that's almost word salad and I ain't feeling peckish. :worry:

asal

Unread post by asal »

look up Roe vs Wade then. there's a story.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

I was just asking for a clarification of your previous post. Canadians shouldn't tell Americans to look up their own laws, court rulings, and history... hint hint.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Ya, I shouldn't need to.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

It's more necessary that you rectify your ignorance of a foreign to you matter. Agreed.

Seamajor

Listen to this fool ^^^^

Seamajor

DD, Dead, Bruce. Fatso is saving copies for y’all, at a discounted price naturally. Any fucking scam to save this asshole.

asal

Unread post by asal »

^the bible that Trump is selling, in its former state, was (not) selling at $49.99. Now it's priced at $59.99. Whatever. Not my area anyways.

I like the comparisons of former republican presidents and republican presidential candidates, and their respectful behaviour, vs. trump.

Donald Trump is a Mean-Spirited IDIOT

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

how dare he try to sell something at a profit in an open market.... capitalist swine.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 11 Apr 2024, 06:23 Listen to this fool ^^^^
Shush, battery terminal tongue'r.

You're fucked in the head and I don't have the time or inclination to sort you out. I'd rather just bury you alive. In real life, I'd put you down without a second guess.

You're diseased.

Seamajor

Sorry DD. Healthy, happy, secure, solvent. Time? Thought you were unemployed again? Sad you haven’t any skills that pays anything. Now back on topic.

Seamajor

If only the dumb bastard had a brain