Edward

Re: Hamas has raped, tortured and murdered most of the hostages

Unread post by Edward »

Feet.

I came to get down.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

caskur wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 15:45 I used the nicotine lozenge for 4 years... then I quit them and went through withdrawal.... I highly recommend the nicotine lozenge... we have aids to stop smoking and also there is a smoking ban everywhere so it's much easier to quit nowadays.

My sister gave up 2 years ago.
Do you think it’s odd that most X smokers remember the day they stopped smoking?

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Seamajor wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 06:29
caskur wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 15:45 I used the nicotine lozenge for 4 years... then I quit them and went through withdrawal.... I highly recommend the nicotine lozenge... we have aids to stop smoking and also there is a smoking ban everywhere so it's much easier to quit nowadays.

My sister gave up 2 years ago.
Do you think it’s odd that most X smokers remember the day they stopped smoking?
I don't remember other X smokers talking about the day they gave up...

I don't remember the dates of the other times I gave up just the lengths of time between stopping and starting again...

1 st time was 4 years

2 nd time 3.5 years

Other times, once for 2 weeks. Another time 50 days.. ...

But coming up to ten years this June is the longest.

I remember the date because this last time I was in front of my PC which displays the date.

I save over $10,000 a year not smoking... you get better medical service when you don't smoke. There many advantages to quit smoking.

I used to love smoking and hanging out with the other smokers outside events.

Now druggies annoy me because they are shortening their lives and it's unfair to their grandchildren. No one is more important than a grandparent. Grandparents are the best people on the planet by a country mile.

Seamajor

April 14, 1994. I ran out, and said enough is enough. It wasn’t easy, but worth the inconvenience

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

so smoking was fine as long as you were smoking.... but when YOU quit, everyone else was supposed to quit also.... you shouldn't have any say in what other ppl choose to do with their money/health PERIOD.... but i find the fact that you WERE a smoker and now you bitch about "ppl who smoke" to be even more annoying.... nlgger.... you are solid liberal.... from your empty blue-haired skull to your fully-vaccinated feet.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Yep I hate smelling the smoke, and knowing where the butts end up. Sort of like how you and DD bash those who made the intelligent choice, regarding COVID. Aside from that, fuck off you dumb okie.

deadskinmask

first of all, you retarded cunt, lets address the vaccine.... if it had simply been "made available" and left at that, every single vaccinated person would only have my sympathy and there would be no "bashing".... its when you stupid motherfuckers cheered or quietly watched while a third of society was demonized and ousted.... thats why i bash on you braindead cocksuckers.... and YOU, mister "intelligent choice".... do you remember when donald trump initiated "warp speed"??? you were so "anti-vaxx" that you made me look like a centrist.... they didn't "show you any paperwork".... you didn't "crunch the numbers".... they said "here. take this" and you rolled-up your sleeve like a trained monkey.... you didn't "make an intelligent choice".... you simply did what you were told even though you had a conflicting opinion.... you're the worst kind of idiot.... fuckin weak, retarded, hypocritical and two-faced.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

I believe they can recycle cigarette filters do not know if any where does it though.

Seamajor

weebles2 wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 13:25 25

I believe they can recycle cigarette filters do not know if any where does it though.
One would think. I see volunteers with tongs and buckets picking up cig buts 3 or4 times a month, working the beaches. You’d be surprised how many they find. Paper litter is not a problem. Too easy to crush your butt into the sand.

Seamajor

Please Dead, you’re making no sense. Conspiracy theories along with COVID have made you a mentally ill man. Best to stick to things you’re comfortable with.

deadskinmask

not making sense? lol.... that post is crystal clear, my friend.... i hope this isn't a "literacy" problem because i know how to handle that.... are you trying to say that you weren't "dunking on the maga-jab"? because i have the receipts if thats your claim.... don't be ashamed though.... you're not the only goof who did a 180 degree turn during covid-palooza.... everyone here knows that you're an automaton anyway.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Seamajor wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 15:09
Please Dead, you’re making no sense. Conspiracy theories along with COVID have made you a mentally ill man. Best to stick to things you’re comfortable with.
I just want to say, that not all conspiracy theories are without basis.
But there IS a relatively definite or at least somewhat reliable profile, of those that buy into them.
From what I've read, it's pretty freaking accurate from what I've seen. :D

deadskinmask

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Seamajor wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 12:27 April 14, 1994. I ran out, and said enough is enough. It wasn’t easy, but worth the inconvenience
Well done....I know it is much harder going back to smoking and then trying to stop again is even tougher.

I cannot afford to relapse....so I never will.

deadskinmask

how long is mimi gonna "keep us in suspense"? i dunno about yall but i'm just dying to know what "conspiracy theorists" all seem to have in common.... :D

Seamajor

mimi wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 19:19 with.
I just want to say, that not all conspiracy theories are without basis.
But there IS a relatively definite or at least somewhat reliable profile, of those that buy into them.
From what I've read, it's pretty freaking accurate from what I've seen
Like a flat earth? Sorry Mimi. Conspiracy theories are for mindless fools.

deadskinmask

"of course we live on a ball.... we got pictures from space and shit.... why would anyone be sceptical of admittedly composite images from space".... :D

"of course everything is zipping through space at different speeds orbitting the sun.... why would anyone believe we're stationary and everything is rotating around us".... :D

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Is there a conspiracy to facilitate race mixing?

Seamajor

Something new?

deadskinmask

Lochdubh wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 07:49 Is there a conspiracy to facilitate race mixing?
there is.... there is a war against straight, white, christian families.... they've assigned "victim points" to every other race and/or perversion.... your "victim points" determine how much more valuable you are compared to your "straight, white, christian" counterparts.... by evaluating ppl based on color and sexuality, they can reduce "straight white christians" to a "less than human" level.... and at that point they can inflict whatever punishment on them without any "public outcry" whatsoever.... as an example but at a smaller scale, look at donald trump.... :(

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Seamajor wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 07:58 Something new?
Something different.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Lochdubh wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 08:28
Seamajor wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 07:58 Something new?
Something different.
Something borrowed. :D

deadskinmask

weebles2 wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 08:30
Lochdubh wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 08:28 Something different.
Something borrowed. :D
something blue.... :(

are we all married now? because i'm already getting an "irreconcilable differences" vibe.... :D

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Seamajor wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 15:09 Image
:D

I came to get down.