When ya gots ta go ya gots ta go. This is how we do it in my country, watch yer step getting off.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

When ya gots ta go ya gots ta go. This is how we do it in my country, watch yer step getting off.

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
mimi

Re: When ya gots ta go ya gots ta go. This is how we do it in my country, watch yer step getting off.

Unread post by mimi »

I'm trying to let my imagination run wild, because...you know...it's Bruce... :D But I have no idea what that meant. :worry:

Pantalon de Singe

Re: When ya gots ta go ya gots ta go. This is how we do it in my country, watch yer step getting off.

WHAT?

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I SAID, I DON'T GET IT.

ARE YOU DEAF ?

Pantalon de Singe

the filthy 'immigrant' is taking a 'dump' on the stairs of a Toronto transit vehicle. what do you not 'get' about that?

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Trudeau is bringing in the people 🗑 no other country wants.

Imagine ruining a country by bringing in these kinds of people just for a vote. This power and authority game is beyond its expiration...it's just despicable at this point.

:purdy:
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

One time I was in Yaletown about 11pm or so. I suddenly had to take a crap so bad. I always carry enough tissue or paper towels on me in case. Unless I am just in jeans without a jacket. Anyway I ducked into an alley and pulled my pants down quickly in a doorway and started shitting. It was the consistency of oatmeal and it really spread out. It was a massive crap. I was really impressed. Any way suddenly the door swung open and a man was standing there looking at me. They must have had cameras. I was pretty much finished so I wiped my arse quickly and took off. He was just staring in awe not saying anything. The doorway was a step down, so he couldn't just hose it away. There was only a small drainpipe. It would have to be cleaned out manually and it really was a huge crap. I felt so bad and was relieved I got out of there without any repercussions. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

I came to get down.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 11 Apr 2024, 22:28

the filthy 'immigrant' is taking a 'dump' on the stairs of a Toronto transit vehicle. what do you not 'get' about that?

I think I just look at people differently than you do.

Pantalon de Singe

how do you see that person? enlighten me...

Pantalon de Singe

Edward wrote: 11 Apr 2024, 23:08 One time I was in Yaletown about 11pm or so. I suddenly had to take a crap so bad. I always carry enough tissue or paper towels on me in case. Unless I am just in jeans without a jacket. Anyway I ducked into an alley and pulled my pants down quickly in a doorway and started shitting. It was the consistency of oatmeal and it really spread out. It was a massive crap. I was really impressed. Any way suddenly the door swung open and a man was standing there looking at me. They must have had cameras. I was pretty much finished so I wiped my arse quickly and took off. He was just staring in awe not saying anything. The doorway was a step down, so he couldn't just hose it away. There was only a small drainpipe. It would have to be cleaned out manually and it really was a huge crap. I felt so bad and was relieved I got out of there without any repercussions. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
pictures or it didn't happen

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Oh yeah, I carry those in my wallet.
:rolleyes:

I came to get down.
Pantalon de Singe

of course you do...post 'em

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 11 Apr 2024, 22:28 28

I get it. It’s what Fatsos insurrectionist did in the US Capital. Classy huh? The kicker is, they were white Mericans.