I will definitely NOT vote to re-elect Mayor Kenny Sim in the next Vancouver Mayoralty Election

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

I will definitely NOT vote to re-elect Mayor Kenny Sim in the next Vancouver Mayoralty Election

Unread post by J0E »

.....the bugger has taken a wrecking ball to the City of Vancouver & turned it into an eyesore of a permanent Construction Zone.

Sim & his ABC party exemplify the kind of politicians who want to line their pockets while they're in office.

His/their attitude reeks of "Better take the wrecking ball out & line our pockets now while we're in office because we might not be there in 4!"

Seedy politician in the back pockets of developers and offshore money

Edward

Re: I will definitely NOT vote to re-elect Mayor Kenny Sim in the next Vancouver Mayoralty Election

Unread post by Edward »

He only attended about 4 percent of the votes and he really raised property taxes.

I came to get down.
asal

Re: I will definitely NOT vote to re-elect Mayor Kenny Sim in the next Vancouver Mayoralty Election

Unread post by asal »

Michael Kluckner, an illustrator and author who has spent decades documenting Vancouver's architectural and socio-political changes, discusses the impacts of the city's economic divide in his new book Surviving Vancouver.

Vancouver author explores city's changing architectural and social landscapes

'Surviving Vancouver': A Global City's Unlikely Holdouts

Get in on it.