Just took this photo from a window in a cabin I am staying in for a couple days.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Just took this photo from a window in a cabin I am staying in for a couple days.

Unread post by Edward »

I came to get down.
deadskinmask

Re: Just took this photo from the window in a cabin I am staying in for a couple days.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

what the hell was your window doing with it? i'd check and see what else your window has.... its probably got your carkeys and wallet too.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Re: Just took this photo from the window in a cabin I am staying in for a couple days.

Unread post by soon »

i should probably bee thankful i can't see the pic.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

deadskinmask wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 10:13 what the hell was your window doing with it? i'd check and see what else your window has.... its probably got your carkeys and wallet too.... :(
Yeah. It had my reading glasses as well.

I came to get down.
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

When life gives you lemons..........

I'm reminded of Gauguin.

Ever work for the Customs service, Edward?

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I'm confused.
:unsure:

I came to get down.
Lochdubh

Colour me shocked.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Van Gogh gives it one left ear :D

deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 12:39
deadskinmask wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 10:13 what the hell was your window doing with it? i'd check and see what else your window has.... its probably got your carkeys and wallet too.... :(
Yeah. It had my reading glasses as well.
poor window.... its probably "blind" without em.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 13:28 I'm confused.
:unsure:
Gauguin was an artist.... he typically worked with flora of various types and girls in various stages of "not quite dressed".... :(

Lochdubh

Did you take art history at Emily Carr University of Art + Design?

https://artuk.org/discover/stories/the- ... -paintings

Lochdubh

Gauguin liked his women just as he liked his coffee......strong and black. :thumbup:

deadskinmask

i like my women just as i like my fish.... chopped up and stacked neatly in the freezer.... :D

Pantalon de Singe

Re: Just took this photo from a window in a cabin I am staying in for a couple days.

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Didn't you work at this place at one time Zeke?

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Pantalon de Singe

Re: Just took this photo from a window in a cabin I am staying in for a couple days.

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Edward wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 10:10

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 00:03

Ew. Imagine the smell in that garage!
:o

I came to get down.
Lochdubh

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 00:03

lots of closed casket funerals

mystery box

perma glow/lots of hair/and nail tips......

I want a Wiking Funeral......or perhaps a Sky Burial.....Even a Green Funeral in a gunny sack

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I got the Gauguin part, I didn't get the customs part. But now I see you could imagine her to be going through customs in a third world country.
:rolleyes:

I came to get down.
Lochdubh

Gauguin would have had to smuggle her into France in his steamer trunk

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

:thumbup:

I came to get down.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 10:30:thumbup:
what tha fuck, buddy? do you not check your inbox anymore? you got mail, chief.... :mad:

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Thanks. Nice. I've been running errands off and on all morning. I have to go to the Eastside shortly.
:D

In Phoenix the last time I was there two people were killed at a gas station a block away. A customer refused to leave so a scuffle broke out and the gas station clerk pulled out a gun. The other guy wrestled it away and fatally shot him. He then went outside and shot himself. I didn't see the event I just drove by right after and there were cops everywhere. Also a guy was shot dead a few months later a half block from the condo.

I came to get down.