Biden ready to renig on menthol ciggie ban.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Biden ready to renig on menthol ciggie ban.

Unread post by Lochdubh »

In the spirit that "Paris is worth a Mass", the Biden administration is ready to scuttle away from their advanced plan to ban menthol cigarettes.

Dark Brandon is terrified that his support among the Brothers is fading fast, so to appease the 8I% of Black Smokers who prefer menthol, the Biden's mouthpieces are floating a turd in the punchbowl by coming to the realization that an election year is the wrong time to bitch-slap a Kool from the mouff of potential melanin-equipped traditional Democrat stalwarts.

30% of White smokers prefer mentholated cancer sticks as do 5I% of Latinx puffers.

Berry Sweet

Re: Biden ready to renig on menthol ciggie ban.

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Menthol was my choice in smokes several years ago until they banned it in Canada.

:purdy:
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I sent this to my buddy because I thought it was funny. I was going to read it to him on the way home but I forgot. <friendly distractions and work stuff and life stuff to talk about>

These girls we used to hang out and party with in high school (as friends, believe it or not) were always going on about white trash girls and Newports. They had the pronunciation and speech patterns spot on. 'Hey yew gaught a Neuport?' It was funny as hell. A bunch of us could just sit around and start talking and it would just turn into random randomness.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I should find a thread to post this elsewhere but I'm sort of having a conversation with Lochdubh. There was a HUGE fire in Stewartstown. Not sure if he knows where that is. Probably Not.

Maybe I should start a FIRE thread.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Biden is mentholly challenged

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I haven't had a cigarette in a couple decades, but a couple years ago I was with a lady who was smoking. She asked me to pop a bead in the filter that releases menthol. I thought that was kind of neat. I didn't try smoking it as I don't smoke.

Winning.