Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

Trump's Bald Spot?

Unread post by J0E »

....saw it with my very own eyes!

Seamajor

Re: Trump's Bald Spot?

Unread post by Seamajor »

That hair do went out with The Beach Boys in 1971. His orange makeup enhances the whole package.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Seamajor wrote: 04 May 2024, 09:53 That hair do went out with The Beach Boys in 1971. His orange makeup enhances the whole package.
:D

That's why they call him The Orange Man.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Combovers are da bomb......along with skullets. :D

Biden got plugs 20 years ago.

Seamajor

Speaking from experience?

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Seamajor wrote: 04 May 2024, 12:22 Speaking from experience?
My hair style alternates between a buzz cut and a shave. Few things are more pathetic than an aging man attempting to fight That battle. I'm lucky to have the oval head of the Celt, and no topographical irregularities.

I try for a smart turnout and have always been more of a supporting actor than a leading man.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'd likely be among the last people to say anything that might sound defensive of Trump. But I find the attacks on his physical or personal issues to be shameful, even for a middle-schooler. How he looks, his weight, his smell, his hair....wtf? I don't know about anyone else, but I would be having a serious talk with my kids for this kind of crap. :worry:

asal

Unread post by asal »

If he took advice, those conditions could be addressed. A grown man that throws McDonalds at the wall :rolleyes:

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 04 May 2024, 20:58 If he took advice, those conditions could be addressed. A grown man that throws McDonalds at the wall :rolleyes:
But how are they relevant to his ability or inability to lead?
There's a plethora of actual things to be concerned about.

Every time I hear that type of slam, I wince...for the slammer. These are people using middle-school taunts who are presumably adults. Kinda scary when you think about it. :worry:

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 04 May 2024, 21:31
asal wrote: 04 May 2024, 20:58 If he took advice, those conditions could be addressed. A grown man that throws McDonalds at the wall :rolleyes:
But how are they relevant to his ability or inability to lead?
There's a plethora of actual things to be concerned about.

Every time I hear that type of slam, I wince...for the slammer. These are people using middle-school taunts who are presumably adults. Kinda scary when you think about it. :worry:
A person in poor health, stubbornly, represents their personality/reflects their behaviour. He appreciates clean looking clothes, but won't solicit advice on how to look better in clothes. His orange skin is from bronzer, he won't change his use of it.

His bald spot was described in Ivana's memoir. A doctor she recommended to him made Trump bald. He took out his anger on her by strangling her.

A witness to Trump's behaviour described him placing his hands around the collarbone area of a secret service person.

Trump's appearance suggests a poor character. No one wants a leader of poor character.

May the 4th be with you.

Get in on it.
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

mimi wrote: 04 May 2024, 20:11 I'd likely be among the last people to say anything that might sound defensive of Trump. But I find the attacks on his physical or personal issues to be shameful, even for a middle-schooler. How he looks, his weight, his smell, his hair....wtf? I don't know about anyone else, but I would be having a serious talk with my kids for this kind of crap. :worry:
Once someone starts with personal attacks, mostly appearance, you know they have nothing.

:purdy:
asal

Unread post by asal »

• Roe vs Wade.

Civilly liable for defamation and sexual assault.

Fraud.

Hush money.

Top Secret documents: 37 felonies in connection with his removal of documents from the White House when he left office. The charges include willful retention of national-security information, obstruction of justice, withholding of documents, and false statements.

Election Subversion: Fulton County, Georgia.

Election Subversion: Four (4) federal felonies in connection with his attempt to remain in power after losing the 2020 election (Jan. 6th).

mishandled the pandemic resulting in 500,000+ American deaths

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Asal is a world class short bus riding window licker.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Berry Sweet wrote: 04 May 2024, 22:38
mimi wrote: 04 May 2024, 20:11 I'd likely be among the last people to say anything that might sound defensive of Trump. But I find the attacks on his physical or personal issues to be shameful, even for a middle-schooler. How he looks, his weight, his smell, his hair....wtf? I don't know about anyone else, but I would be having a serious talk with my kids for this kind of crap. :worry:
Once someone starts with personal attacks, mostly appearance, you know they have nothing.
False.

Winning.
Seamajor

mimi wrote: 04 May 2024, 20:11 11

I'd likely be among the last people to say anything that might sound defensive of Trump. But I find the attacks on his physical or personal issues to be shameful, even for a middle-schooler. How he looks, his weight, his smell, his hair....wtf? I don't know about anyone else, but I would be having a serious talk with my kids for this kind of crap.
His orange makeup must smell funny when Fatso is sweating. You must know Mimi? I don’t know one man you wears orange makeup, do you?

Seamajor

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 05 May 2024, 01:40 40

Asal is a world class short bus riding window licker.

Do you still wear make up?

Seamajor

Maybe orange makeup on men will become a thing. Don’t know?

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Berry Sweet wrote: 04 May 2024, 22:38
Actually, there's a story behind his Bald Spot, Berry & mimi.

According to his first wife Ivana, Trump had a hair transplant by a surgeon recommended to him by her.

However, after the operation, things didn't turn out as he expected after a botched hair translant and he became violent and angry. He raped her and pulled out clumps of her hair with his fists.

so perhaps this surgery drove him to madness and might explain his rather crazy manic behaviour later in life. Kinda like this Phantom of the Opera story.

Here is mild mannered handsome hirsute Trump in his younger days.

But here's what evolved into:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 05 May 2024, 00:30
  • Roe vs Wade.

Fraud.

Hush money.

Top Secret documents: 37 felonies in connection with his removal of documents from the White House when he left office. The charges include willful retention of national-security information, obstruction of justice, withholding of documents, and false statements.

Election Subversion: Four (4) federal felonies in connection with his attempt to remain in power after losing the 2020 election (Jan. 6th).

wot ?

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 05 May 2024, 11:01
asal wrote: 05 May 2024, 00:30
  • Roe vs Wade.

Fraud.

Hush money.

wot ?
Not poking at his appearance first. Appearance after he's hateable.

Get in on it.
Seamajor

mimi wrote: 05 May 2024, 11:01 deaths
wot ?
Strange you weren’t aware of this. It was probably closer to a million.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 05 May 2024, 14:00
mimi wrote: 05 May 2024, 11:01

wot ?
Not poking at his appearance first. Appearance after he's hateable.
I'm mainly talking about channels that are using his personal 'issues' as a means to sway opinion. I probably should have been more clear. It's creepy and immature.

Sargent Smellibitz

Mimbo Bimbo's feelz.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

At least I has them. =)

Sargent Smellibitz

I don't have feelz?

Takes everything in my core to not sob every time I watch an animal rescue YouTube... even poisonous snakes drinking from a water bottle during a bushfire. :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote: 05 May 2024, 15:34
asal wrote: 05 May 2024, 14:00 Not poking at his appearance first. Appearance after he's hateable.
I'm mainly talking about channels that are using his personal 'issues' as a means to sway opinion. I probably should have been more clear. It's creepy and immature.
I agree. I am surprised at the zeal of ppl who talk so much about anyone’s appearance.

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Guess I never realized how some women here like a dude with orange make up. Learn something new everyday.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

No you don't.

Seamajor

Cool assumption Mimi

Seamajor

How normal is it for a grown up so-called hetero man to do this to himself, and at the same time ask you for money so he can defend himself in courts of law, and run for POTUS? Yep Merica is fouled up. I think he looks ridiculous.