CRONYISM

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
CorsetKat

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat »

I require them to bring me a cigarette and drink before they go.

If he's a good girl I let him come back.

You are a pussy.

Your favorite mistake.
dageaux

Unread post by dageaux »

"Men don't pay women for sex. Men pay women to go away after sex"
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: I require them to bring me a cigarette and drink before they go.

If he's a good girl I let him come back.

You are a pussy.
Its always something fancy with you females.

I would tell you to go get them yourself..

And then in the next day, I´ll call you and smoothen you up a bit so that I can have sex with you again.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:

Its always something fancy with you females.

I would tell you to go get them yourself..

And then in the next day, I´ll call you and smoothen you up a bit so that I can have sex with you again.
If she's capable of going and getting it herself, then she won't want sex with you again, because you didn't do it right the first time.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

If she's capable of going and getting it herself, then she won't want sex with you again, because you didn't do it right the first time.
I´m good for a second time if I fetch her a drink&cigarettes like some bartender?
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: I´m good for a second time if I fetch her a drink&cigarettes like some bartender?
With that attitude, probably not. Doing nice things for the person you're intimate with isn't usually considered to be demeaning, only a chauvinist like you would consider getting a drink for someone to be servitude.

My point is that if she's able to jump out of bed and go fetch anything, then you didn't really achieve complete satisfaction, because if you did, she would have legs like jelly and barely be able to move.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

This is true, I get twitchy.
Your favorite mistake.
dageaux

Unread post by dageaux »

Mona wrote:

With that attitude, probably not. Doing nice things for the person you're intimate with isn't usually considered to be demeaning, only a chauvinist like you would consider getting a drink for someone to be servitude.

My point is that if she's able to jump out of bed and go fetch anything, then you didn't really achieve complete satisfaction, because if you did, she would have legs like jelly and barely be able to move.
That was my response when someone made a "get up and get me a sandwich after sex" : If she is capable of making it to the kitchen then I haven't done my job right. :)
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

Jelly legs huh?
Thats really bad.. Like an AK round to your leg.

Maybe I should get you a wheelchair instead of drinks and smokes.

"I put that bitch in a wheelchair" saying probably comes from that.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: This is true, I get twitchy.
Hey, I cant stand during a blowjob..

And I´m really numbed out after sex but I can still operate and go to the balcony for that morning smoke.
Sore as hell and happy. Watching that morning mist and sun.