CRONYISM

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
IRISH KAM

CRONYISM

Unread post by IRISH KAM »

ya cant AssBox me ...........ICH BIN EINE JUDE !

Ic Bin eine jude like S.EMEN .

My FORESKIN was bitten off by a predatory Rabbi .

i demand special treatment as ICH BIN EINE JUDE !

:lol:

CorsetKat

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat »

I can't treat you special by banning you if you like.
Your favorite mistake.
IRISH KAM

Unread post by IRISH KAM »

Please explain why Die Eternal Jude has u in his pocket ?
shin

Unread post by shin »

IRISH KAM wrote:Please explain why Die Eternal Jude has u in his pocket ?
I got here a little late, but I think I've pieced together what I missed...

This isn't an act of favortism. She's actually trying to be fair without prejudice. Realize she doesn't have to. Democracy isn't necessarily the mode of conduct on the Internet.

I'd like to believe that you aren't as thick as you're playing this out to be, but you have a long history of being an instigator you know from where else. Don't play that role here. It wasn't funny the first few times, and it's not gaining you any sympathy.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

I wish Kat and evs would just ignore semen's crying and report button bashing marathons, it does come across that every whim of semen's is pandered to, and so his whining and snitching never ends because he knows he always gets his own way.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Picture deleted pet owners request.
CorsetKat

And I resent the fact that I bend over backward to be fair and let shit stirrers in despite the fact that I know they will fuck up, like you just did. You know this isn't a troll board, I've made it clear, yet that's all you and sea want to do. Your the only one posting PI though. Granted I think this is a pussy move on seas part. Those pics were posting on open boards. Anyone could have come to BFF or VF as a guest and grab them, I feel they should be fair game. Closed boards and closed areas on the other hand, absolutely not. That being said, and pictures from here end up on other boards and I found out who did it and they are banned from here.

Let's discuss, in the mean time, stop with the pics.
Your favorite mistake.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Lol if you call that PI :lol:

Anyways, way to go at putting off active members with your usual uptight frosty dyke attitude, I guess you just can't help it.
CorsetKat

I'm leaving it up to my members and have started an open discussion, not sure how that is uptight, frosty, or dykish.
Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Man I should save all women in trouble according to Mona.

And I wont be getting even gas money for it.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Don't misquote me in your ignorance. I was saying that leaving ANYONE stranded in the wilderness SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WON'T FUCK YOU, when you're in a position to help them is a totally dick move. I didn't ask you to be some kind of hero and save every woman on the planet. Just advised against being a total douche. And that your attitude was the cornerstone of a rape culture. Doing something nice for someone does not make them automatically indebted to you or requiring of sexual favours to even things up.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: Don't misquote me in your ignorance. I was saying that leaving ANYONE stranded in the wilderness SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WON'T FUCK YOU, when you're in a position to help them is a totally dick move. I didn't ask you to be some kind of hero and save every woman on the planet. Just advised against being a total douche. And that your attitude was the cornerstone of a rape culture. Doing something nice for someone does not make them automatically indebted to you or requiring of sexual favours to even things up.
It is a long drive to the next town.. She should give me something as payment.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

ass, gas or grass.... nobody rides for free.... :lol:
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

deadskinmask wrote: ass, gas or grass.... nobody rides for free.... :lol:
Was always the motto at the cab company I use to work for :lol:
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

deadskinmask wrote: ass, gas or grass.... nobody rides for free.... :lol:
That's different, expecting compensation, is one thing. Demanding sex as the only compensation is tantamount to rape.

And I wasn't talking about people who are asking you for a ride as a favour. I specifically referenced a situation whereby he might come across a woman who has been abandoned or is lost nowhere near a town or help and that it was wrong to insist that she either sleep with him or be left in possible danger. That is rape if she gives him the sex, and he should be held accountable if she is endangered by refusing.

I find it sad that nobody in this world seems inclined to help someone in need unless there's something in it for them.
deadskinmask

Mona wrote:That's different, expecting compensation, is one thing. Demanding sex as the only compensation is tantamount to rape.

And I wasn't talking about people who are asking you for a ride as a favour. I specifically referenced a situation whereby he might come across a woman who has been abandoned or is lost nowhere near a town or help and that it was wrong to insist that she either sleep with him or be left in possible danger. That is rape if she gives him the sex, and he should be held accountable if she is endangered by refusing.

I find it sad that nobody in this world seems inclined to help someone in need unless there's something in it for them.
while i agree with you, the other side of the coin is - no good deed goes unpunished.... i will still help someone without expecting any compensation but i can't help but remember my friend, jesus, who taught me - if you go around helping ppl out of the kindness of your heart, they will eventually kill you for it.... :lol:
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

deadskinmask wrote:
while i agree with you, the other side of the coin is - no good deed goes unpunished.... i will still help someone without expecting any compensation but i can't help but remember my friend, jesus, who taught me - if you go around helping ppl out of the kindness of your heart, they will eventually kill you for it.... :lol:
I'm not advocating helping every person you come across. But I do advocate not taking advantage of someone's circumstances for your own sexual gratification. Your attitude on this, I understand. It's Sturm's attitude that he has the right to demand sex from any female he comes across with no consequence even if they're only consenting against their better judgement, as the lesser of two evils. It is important for men to understand what consent actually requires. A free and clear choice. Not being backed into a corner.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

deadskinmask wrote:
I'm not advocating helping every person you come across. But I do advocate not taking advantage of someone's circumstances for your own sexual gratification. Your attitude on this, I understand. It's Sturm's attitude that he has the right to demand sex from any female he comes across with no consequence even if they're only consenting against their better judgement, as the lesser of two evils. It is important for men to understand what consent actually requires. A free and clear choice. Not being backed into a corner.
deadskinmask

Mona wrote:I'm not advocating helping every person you come across. But I do advocate not taking advantage of someone's circumstances for your own sexual gratification. Your attitude on this, I understand. It's Sturm's attitude that he has the right to demand sex from any female he comes across with no consequence even if they're only consenting against their better judgement, as the lesser of two evils. It is important for men to understand what consent actually requires. A free and clear choice. Not being backed into a corner.
his take on it, (although somewhat wrong) is only prostitution with additional circumstances.... and honestly, almost all transactions between males and females have a degree of prostitution about them. i'm not defending odi. i don't agree with him either.... but i can understand his mindset and why he can rationalize it like he does....
CorsetKat

It's a wonder their aren't more female serial killers.

I see both sides. You need to be responsible for your own safety, always. Young girls aren't always taught this. Some young girls look much older then they are. It takes a special kind of pathetic to do that though. Odi don't have the right kind of shit for brains for that, I hope.

Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

That's different, expecting compensation, is one thing. Demanding sex as the only compensation is tantamount to rape.

In order to trade, you gotta have something that the other one wants.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: It's a wonder their aren't more female serial killers.

I see both sides. You need to be responsible for your own safety, always. Young girls aren't always taught this. Some young girls look much older then they are. It takes a special kind of pathetic to do that though. Odi don't have the right kind of shit for brains for that, I hope.

Those younger women are the sweetest thing on earth.. They got the assets but no brain. ;)
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Even as a young girl, I'd have told you to go fuck yourself with that kind of attitude. But then, you wouldn't have ever found me wandering in the wilderness.
deadskinmask

Mona wrote:Even as a young girl, I'd have told you to go fuck yourself with that kind of attitude. But then, you wouldn't have ever found me wandering in the wilderness.
lol. i dunno why yall let that fella wind you up. you know he only posts that shit to shake yall up.... :lol:
CorsetKat

Yep.

Attention whore he be.
Your favorite mistake.