CRONYISM

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 3rd, 2017, 7:35 pm

Garfield.

Short story.

I sarcastic fat cat rules a dumb dog named Odi.

Guess that makes me a fatty.
Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 3rd, 2017, 8:29 pm

CorsetKat wrote: Garfield.

Short story.

I sarcastic fat cat rules a dumb dog named Odi.

Guess that makes me a fatty.
You know I have read garfield comics but I only know he eats lasagne.. Or atleast did in the 90´s.

And the dog is named "osku"...
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 3rd, 2017, 9:37 pm

It's an American comic, but I'm sure you know more than me since you have a dick.
Your favorite mistake.
User avatar

dageaux
Posts: 2070
Joined: March 25th, 2016, 3:15 pm

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by dageaux » February 3rd, 2017, 9:58 pm

I don't normally participate in this troll fest, but this seemed appropriate:

Image
User avatar

Mona
Posts: 2088
Joined: November 16th, 2015, 12:21 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Mona » February 4th, 2017, 5:34 am

Sturm wrote:

Police records... Women claim rape all the time but theres no evidence to support it.
Some kind of a magic mind rape..

Are you questioning me about the womans attraction to bad boys?
No, I am questioning your capacity for speaking accurately about the way all woman's mental and physical attraction works. I seriously doubt that there is one woman on the planet who would consider your representation of her to be accurate. But, on the off chance that there is, I am certainly able to speak for myself, and I don't agree with your assessment of the female psyche as a generalisation. There may be some women that it's true for, but the majority would think you were an ass.

As for the police records that you claim, yes there are a small percentage of women who falsely accuse a man of rape. And for each of those, is a young woman who has been intimidated into never speaking up about her rape for fear of being branded a slut, and having her reputation dragged through the mud, simply because of the power imbalance between her and her attacker.

I have no patience for the women who "cry wolf" and falsely accuse men of rape, as they make a mockery of the whole system, and make it just that bit harder for a genuine victim to gain justice. The same goes for women who claim domestic abuse simply to punish their ex and keep their children from them. But the fact that there are bitches out there who do this, does not negate the fact that there are genuine victims, and attitudes like yours only perpetuate a rape culture.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 10:09 am

CorsetKat wrote: It's an American comic, but I'm sure you know more than me since you have a dick.
Theres like extra braincells in the tip of a dick.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 12:24 pm

shin wrote:

I don't potentially plan to meet every woman I start talking to online. She had a nice personality, but I think I would have sex with her under different circumstances.

I'd show you a flattering picture of her, butt hat might be construed as P.I. which is against the rules.
I was thinking you might be a skinny black man.. The skinny black men like gigantic women.

I have a female friend who is 6´6 tall barefoot. Fucking massive with heels.
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Is she good looking?

Your favorite mistake.
User avatar

shin
Posts: 7262
Joined: November 9th, 2015, 10:26 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by shin » February 4th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Sturm wrote:

I was thinking you might be a skinny black man.. The skinny black men like gigantic women.

I have a female friend who is 6´6 tall barefoot. Fucking massive with heels.
I'm 5'11", weigh 352 lbs, and I have 20" arms. I haven't really been skinny since high school.

Is her name Helga? :mrgreen:
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
User avatar

realgrimm
Posts: 5593
Joined: March 13th, 2016, 4:34 pm
Location: In YOUr neiGHbOUrhOOd

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by realgrimm » February 4th, 2017, 2:54 pm

I actually just got back from a raping, I'm exhausted
Image

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 3:34 pm

CorsetKat wrote: Is she good looking?

Yeah but gals like that have a hard time getting a guy.

The woman is towering over guys..
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 4:05 pm

I like em tall.
Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 4:11 pm

CorsetKat wrote: I like em tall.
But this woman is so tall that it might affect the lesbian bitch&butch thing you have going on.. You might end up as the bitch..

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 4:37 pm

shin wrote:

I'm 5'11", weigh 352 lbs, and I have 20" arms. I haven't really been skinny since high school.

Is her name Helga? :mrgreen:

Sounds like those arms have come mostly from fried ribs.

That gorilla look kills you, man..
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Sturm wrote:
But this woman is so tall that it might affect the lesbian bitch&butch thing you have going on.. You might end up as the bitch..
What makes you think I'm not the bitch now?

I'm very versatile.

But yeah, the taller the better.
Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Mona wrote:

No, I am questioning your capacity for speaking accurately about the way all woman's mental and physical attraction works. I seriously doubt that there is one woman on the planet who would consider your representation of her to be accurate. But, on the off chance that there is, I am certainly able to speak for myself, and I don't agree with your assessment of the female psyche as a generalisation. There may be some women that it's true for, but the majority would think you were an ass.

As for the police records that you claim, yes there are a small percentage of women who falsely accuse a man of rape. And for each of those, is a young woman who has been intimidated into never speaking up about her rape for fear of being branded a slut, and having her reputation dragged through the mud, simply because of the power imbalance between her and her attacker.

I have no patience for the women who "cry wolf" and falsely accuse men of rape, as they make a mockery of the whole system, and make it just that bit harder for a genuine victim to gain justice. The same goes for women who claim domestic abuse simply to punish their ex and keep their children from them. But the fact that there are bitches out there who do this, does not negate the fact that there are genuine victims, and attitudes like yours only perpetuate a rape culture.
I know something about what women are attracted to... Been a male for quite some time now.
I know theres not a woman on the planet that would straight forward admit to anything they do.
The random crap that women pull seems all reasonable to them.

Yes, a medium percentage but a huge amount of false rape claims in the police records.
Theres no reputations for women anymore.. Thats 19th century stuff.

There are a lot of women who feel it justified to physically attack men.. And they think that the man should not revenge this because of some old code of chivalry.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 7:06 pm

CorsetKat wrote:

What makes you think I'm not the bitch now?

I'm very versatile.

But yeah, the taller the better.
Because you said you are the dominant one and your partner is the bitch.

Doggystyle comes increasingly more harder when the female dont have thighs long enough to raise their ass to the level of my dick.
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Don't know which partner that was, but I am different with every partner.

Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 7:23 pm

CorsetKat wrote: Don't know which partner that was, but I am different with every partner.

You are versatile just like other rainbow people.

I stay the same.. Just more in love with some of the females.
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Just more in love with some due to their personalities?
Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 8:12 pm

CorsetKat wrote: Just more in love with some due to their personalities?
They all had great personalitits.
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 9:13 pm

Just as I thought, you're a pawn and women use you for their own gains.

Don't worry kiddo, I won't tell, I pinky promise.
Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 10:12 pm

CorsetKat wrote: Just as I thought, you're a pawn and women use you for their own gains.

Don't worry kiddo, I won't tell, I pinky promise.
I dont really think about pawns and shit after getting laid.
User avatar

CorsetKat
Posts: 8457
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Location: CA, CO, here and there.

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by CorsetKat » February 4th, 2017, 10:17 pm

Neither do I.


Image
Your favorite mistake.

Sturm
Posts: 450
Joined: November 30th, 2015, 9:27 am

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm » February 4th, 2017, 10:19 pm

CorsetKat wrote: Neither do I.


Image
Woman should go away after sex.
Post Reply