What a sad whiny fucker Gallium/PointBroken is!

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
deadskinmask

Re: What a sad whiny fucker Gallium/PointBroken is!

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i apologize. it didn't even occur to me. feel free to move or delete mine....

CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

I don't like to delete, but I may move the thread, we'll see.
Your favorite mistake.
deadskinmask

well... move it then, you lazy ass.... you know its only gonna get hotter in here.... lol....
CorsetKat

The problem with moving threads is they die, it's why I've left it.
Your favorite mistake.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

I think this threads a bunch of shit. Some here are treated differently than others. I only ask that the admin here treat everyone equally. Really have a lot of issues with what some had to say in this thread. Seems that Scouse chooses to ignore the warning before the banning. In real life that tough shit.
deadskinmask

look at the topic. i hope it fuckin dies.... lol.
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote:I think this threads a bunch of shit. Some here are treated differently than others. I only ask that the admin here treat everyone equally. Really have a lot of issues with what some had to say in this thread. Seems that Scouse chooses to ignore the warning before the banning. In real life that tough shit.
you have an issue with something posted??? no way.... lol. STFU.... this thred is directly your fault....
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

CorsetKat wrote:Sea wants to know why I let this stay when previously I attempted to curb fights from elsewhere. Well, this scours soon after I said fuck it, you brats do what you want. So enjoy. I also asked to be left alone, and I've been responded to, quoted, and now PM'ed. I'll move this to Meltdown if the fighting continues, but I'm not gonna sit here and ask you guys not to do something over and over again, I'll Assbox then ban instead.
Jesus H, we're just having a discussion, thanks for pointing out what I mean though, semen has fucking pm'd you crying already!!!

That guy is unbelievable, this thread exists due to actions and behavior he is well known for!
Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote:you have an issue with something posted??? no way.... lol. STFU.... this thred is directly your fault....
Why don't you go back and see who started the thread. How far is your head up your ass? That dumb shit Nazi got his own ass banned again. It's my fault? Even after he got a warning?
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

You're not too bright are you semen ? The whole 'reporting posts' crap is something YOU are very well known for, and its fairly obvious that your buddy Gallium has decided to adopt the same tactic, even though he was goading and flaming users himself. A bit rich a troll bitching to a mod about being trolled isnt it?
Seamajor

Pippi that's your usual excuse. Are there rules here? Do you follow them? You are a whiny finger pointer. It's no ones fault but your own. Too fucking bad pip. Why don't you talk with Evs? Easier to whine and point the finger.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Why don't you stop report button bashing and grassing all the time? Then none of this would be an issue. :roll:
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote:Why don't you go back and see who started the thread. How far is your head up your ass? That dumb shot Nazi got his own ass banned again. It's my fault? Even after he got a warning?
YOU.... YOU'RE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE.... YOU INVITED GALLI TO A FORUM THAT NIETHER OF YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS BEING ON.... YOU ARE A SHIT-STIRRING WHINEY FUCKIN SNAKE....

i wrote that big so you could see it. i hope its clear enough....
Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote:YOU.... YOU'RE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE.... YOU INVITED GALLI TO A FORUM THAT NIETHER OF YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS BEING ON.... YOU ARE A SHIT-STIRRING WHINEY FUCKIN SNAKE....

i wrote that big so you could see it. i hope its clear enough....
Do you remember Breakfall? Try not grandstanding for the kissys for a change.
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote:Do you remember Breakfall? Try not grandstanding for the kissys for a change.
its the same motherfucker, you goddamn idiot.... i don't call you 'semen'. i didn't call you a pedophile despite the fact that you posted naked kids in a forum.... but don't act fuckin stupid....
dageaux

Unread post by dageaux »

dageaux wrote:... or you Ban the one being whined about for a couple days just because it is easier than trying to convince a moron that his/her whining is just stupid and no one really wants to hear it.
QFT
deadskinmask

dageaux wrote:QFT
i actually have a dog in this fight. i'm the one that found VF. i'm the one that posted there for two months prior to BF closing.... and regrettably, i'm the one that made the original guest list.... i'm wholeheartedly against galli posting on ANY forum i'm on.... and although, i don't have anything against seamajor personally, he knew damn well it was a dick move to bring that incestous, hate-mongering spam machine to VF.... so yeah. i'm pissed....
CorsetKat

Where were galli and sea posting from that sea was able to tell galli about VF in the first place? I was unaware of Sea being on other boards?
Your favorite mistake.
deadskinmask

YNC.... and he full on admitted to inviting him so don't fuckin try defending that senile ol' bastard....
Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote:its the same motherfucker, you goddamn idiot.... i don't call you 'semen'. i didn't un call you a pedophile despite the fact that you posted naked kids in a forum.... but don't act fuckin stupid....
He was there for a year, then became uninterested. Came back and changed his name to Pointbrak. It's fucking pathetic that a person judges someone by their aquaimtances. That photo was nothing. Ask CK. You grandstanding fool. Did that make you feel powerful? Think I'll post it here.
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote:He was there for a year, then became uninterested. Came back and changed his name to Pointbrak. It's fucking pathetic that a person judges someone by their aquaimtances. That photo was nothing. Ask CK. You grandstanding fool. Did that make you feel powerful? Think I'll post it here.
go ahead. i dare you....
deadskinmask

the picture itself isn't the problem. i've already said that. its the fact it sets a standard for other ppl.... and bottom line - harmless or not, THERES NO REASON FOR PICTURES OF NAKED FUCKIN KIDS TO BE ON A FORUM.... NONE....
Seamajor

Insert pic meant to test boundaries.

Bloody horrible.
Seamajor

Is there anyone here that could connect a sexual connotation to this photo?
deadskinmask

you love putting naked kids on the board.... ok, partner.... i got a feeling its not gonna work out as well for you this time....