CRONYISM

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Sturm

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Sturm »

Speaking to corsetkat is like speaking to Marie Antoinette.

Mona

Unread post by Mona »

If the female says no, it's rape. It's quite simple really. Even my children understand the concept of the word no, clearly you have little brain matter for it to be so difficult for you to understand.
realgrimm

Unread post by realgrimm »

unless shes drunk or passed out ,then consent is a given :D
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: If the female says no, it's rape. It's quite simple really. Even my children understand the concept of the word no, clearly you have little brain matter for it to be so difficult for you to understand.
Not that simple. No means yes most of the time.

Your boys need to not to back down when the girl says no.. Just push onward for good sex.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: I don't have the energy for hypotheticals, never gonna happen.

Do try to be more original, this is boring.

You are from LA.. As in Los Angeles, California?
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
Not that simple. No means yes most of the time.

Your boys need to not to back down when the girl says no.. Just push onward for good sex.
It actually is that simple. The word no at any stage during an attempt to have sex, means that you can be charged with rape. Because that's what it's deemed to be LEGALLY.

My boys need to respect that the girls and women with whom they choose to be intimate in the future, have the right to refuse them sex. And they are entitled to expect my boys to back the fuck off and respect their decision. End of story.

I am raising evolved young men, and not neanderthals with a club and a cave to drag the woman back to by the hair.

You clearly haven't grasped the English language if you don't understand that the two letters that make up the word no add up to a lack of consent. Hell, even maybe means no. It means that they are undecided and it could go either way, so until it stops being a maybe and becomes a definitive yes, it's still no.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

It actually is that simple. The word no at any stage during an attempt to have sex, means that you can be charged with rape. Because that's what it's deemed to be LEGALLY.

My boys need to respect that the girls and women with whom they choose to be intimate in the future, have the right to refuse them sex. And they are entitled to expect my boys to back the fuck off and respect their decision. End of story.

I am raising evolved young men, and not neanderthals with a club and a cave to drag the woman back to by the hair.

You clearly haven't grasped the English language if you don't understand that the two letters that make up the word no add up to a lack of consent. Hell, even maybe means no. It means that they are undecided and it could go either way, so until it stops being a maybe and becomes a definitive yes, it's still no.
But when they backoff, the girl wonders why did they backoff because she didnt mean the "no".

How can you rape a woman anyway?
She is aroused if she is wet.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

my stomach growls when i'm hungry.... thats not a greenlight to force feed me. maybe i'm scheduled for surgery. maybe i have a dentist appointment. maybe i'm on a diet or fasting. maybe i promised my girl i would eat dinner with her.... maybe its a simple matter of you not washing your nasty nasty hands.... :lol:
realgrimm

Sturm wrote: She is aroused if she is wet.

So WET!! :evil:

Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

realgrimm wrote:

Thats your usual foreplay..
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

deadskinmask wrote: my stomach growls when i'm hungry.... thats not a greenlight to force feed me. maybe i'm scheduled for surgery. maybe i have a dentist appointment. maybe i'm on a diet or fasting. maybe i promised my girl i would eat dinner with her.... maybe its a simple matter of you not washing your nasty nasty hands.... :lol:
But when you are hungry, you grave food..

The pussy gets wet due to the violence of a rape.

Males used to just take their females back in the day.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
But when they backoff, the girl wonders why did they backoff because she didnt mean the "no".

How can you rape a woman anyway?
She is aroused if she is wet.
Some women can be wet without being aroused. It's a physiological response and every body is different, and what is normal for one woman is arousal for another. And aside from that, even if a woman is aroused physically, if she doesn't want to be intimate then forcing her to be is rape. You can be aroused and not want to have sex. Well, women are capable of it.

And as a woman, I can tell you right now that I have never wondered why a guy backed off after being told no. Nor did I ever NOT mean to say NO when I did.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

realgrimm wrote:

That gun needs to be oiled... Thats fucking rusty and I bet the lock is jammed.

I dont think thats a functional shotgun. That reloading handle hasnt been pulled back in decades.
realgrimm

Sturm wrote:
That gun needs to be oiled... Thats fucking rusty and I bet the lock is jammed.

I dont think thats a functional shotgun. That reloading handle hasnt been pulled back in decades.
eyes are dry, blood is wrong color and not congealed ,Im sure it just be another board warning pulling out real looking stuff
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

Sturm wrote:

You are from LA.. As in Los Angeles, California?
I lived there awhile, but I'm not from there.
Your favorite mistake.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

And the posts are out of chronological order again, because of time stamps on people's posts.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

thats not even real duct tape. its that fake half sticky shit for playing with.... but he needs a beating for fuckin up that shotgun....
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

deadskinmask wrote: thats not even real duct tape. its that fake half sticky shit for playing with.... but he needs a beating for fuckin up that shotgun....
Its the chinese type of duct tape... She can still easily open her mouth.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

realgrimm wrote:

eyes are dry, blood is wrong color and not congealed ,Im sure it just be another board warning pulling out real looking stuff
A couple having fun in the bedroom.. And then posting it in the net.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote:

I lived there awhile, but I'm not from there.
Where are you from?

The cali people are somewhat intolerable for people like me.
Wouldnt be able to stand the amount of white niggers in there.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

Some women can be wet without being aroused. It's a physiological response and every body is different, and what is normal for one woman is arousal for another. And aside from that, even if a woman is aroused physically, if she doesn't want to be intimate then forcing her to be is rape. You can be aroused and not want to have sex. Well, women are capable of it.

And as a woman, I can tell you right now that I have never wondered why a guy backed off after being told no. Nor did I ever NOT mean to say NO when I did.
The vagina doesnt get wet unless she is aroused.
If she is aroused, she seems to be a go.

She can write in her diary about a man who just overpowered and ravaged her.

Dont you tease your man a bit?
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

If a woman punched you in the groin, you might get a little aroused, too.

last night I was thinking about this discussion and it reminded me of an internet date I went on many moons ago. She had a pretty face, but she was big enough to wrestle me to the ground if she wanted to. I didn't mind. We went for pizza and talked a bit, and as we got to my place I asked her if she would like to come inside. She declined and said she had to work early in the morning. We went our separate ways for the time being.

i went inside and took a nap in front of the TV. When I turned on my computer I saw an instant message from her asking me why i didn't "take advantage of the situation" while we were still in the car?

There was no situation, per se. We were just talking, and I hugged her goodbye. make what you want of it, but I felt bad for her. On a later date she ended up essentially driving 50 miles for a hug from me, but hey, maybe she had something else in mind would come out of nonverbal cues and camouflaged innuendoes?

Maybe forcing yourself on each other is acceptable over in Scandinavia, but so many guys here have gone to jail and had to register as sex offenders for life for what you suggest that it's not even worth exploring through roleplay unless you already have a tarnished record.
Was the girl white?

You are a big hunking black sex animal and you should have taken her..
She was expecting it but you fucked it all up..

Women dont drive 50miles just for a hug.. You just failed to put your swagger on.
She just felt awkward because you were awkward.

Its not as strict in here... For as long as the girl has no physical damage.
This is to prevent males from suffering because the female lies of a rape after being dumped after sex.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: My father was military, I've lived all over.
What is your ancestry?
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: My father was military, I've lived all over.
The time of the post seems to be off in here.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

My father was military, I've lived all over.
Your favorite mistake.