CRONYISM

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Mona

Re: CRONYISM

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
The vagina doesnt get wet unless she is aroused.
If she is aroused, she seems to be a go.

She can write in her diary about a man who just overpowered and ravaged her.

Dont you tease your man a bit?
There's a difference between "teasing your man" and having a man completely ignore the request to stop. As you clearly can't understand any subtleties, you are safest assuming that unless a woman is screaming for you to take her now, the answer is probably no.

And some women have naturally wet vaginas, which may appear to you to be aroused even if they are not. Even if a woman IS aroused, that doesn't automatically mean that she is agreeing to have sex with you. That's like saying if a hooker walks up to you naked and you get an erection, then you have automatically agreed to pay her price.

shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

The vagina doesnt get wet unless she is aroused.
If she is aroused, she seems to be a go.

She can write in her diary about a man who just overpowered and ravaged her.

Dont you tease your man a bit?
If a woman punched you in the groin, you might get a little aroused, too.

last night I was thinking about this discussion and it reminded me of an internet date I went on many moons ago. She had a pretty face, but she was big enough to wrestle me to the ground if she wanted to. I didn't mind. We went for pizza and talked a bit, and as we got to my place I asked her if she would like to come inside. She declined and said she had to work early in the morning. We went our separate ways for the time being.

i went inside and took a nap in front of the TV. When I turned on my computer I saw an instant message from her asking me why i didn't "take advantage of the situation" while we were still in the car?

There was no situation, per se. We were just talking, and I hugged her goodbye. make what you want of it, but I felt bad for her. On a later date she ended up essentially driving 50 miles for a hug from me, but hey, maybe she had something else in mind would come out of nonverbal cues and camouflaged innuendoes?

Maybe forcing yourself on each other is acceptable over in Scandinavia, but so many guys here have gone to jail and had to register as sex offenders for life for what you suggest that it's not even worth exploring through roleplay unless you already have a tarnished record.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

There's a difference between "teasing your man" and having a man completely ignore the request to stop. As you clearly can't understand any subtleties, you are safest assuming that unless a woman is screaming for you to take her now, the answer is probably no.

And some women have naturally wet vaginas, which may appear to you to be aroused even if they are not. Even if a woman IS aroused, that doesn't automatically mean that she is agreeing to have sex with you. That's like saying if a hooker walks up to you naked and you get an erection, then you have automatically agreed to pay her price.
Theres so many factors that dont matter to me but they could affect the womans mind.
One does have to force her to have sex and it all turns out good.

They dont have "naturally wet" vaginas.. Some women just get aroused more quickly than the others.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: My father was military, I've lived all over.
You are an army brat.. That is the right term?
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: Theres so many factors that dont matter to me but they could affect the womans mind.
One does have to force her to have sex and it all turns out good.

They dont have "naturally wet" vaginas.. Some women just get aroused more quickly than the others.
And, just for the record, how many vaginas do you personally have? If the answer is 0, and considering the fact that you think women need to be forced to have sex, you are hardly qualified to make a statement on how wet a woman's vagina is naturally. At certain times of the month (and I don't mean during a period) some women secrete fluid, which may make them appear to be aroused even when they are not. This does not mean that they need to be pushed to have sex with you. It simply means that they are moist (sorry Kat) and that it likely has nothing whatsoever to do with your imaginary sexual prowess.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Was the girl white?

You are a big hunking black sex animal and you should have taken her..
She was expecting it but you fucked it all up..

Women dont drive 50miles just for a hug.. You just failed to put your swagger on.
She just felt awkward because you were awkward.

Its not as strict in here... For as long as the girl has no physical damage.
This is to prevent males from suffering because the female lies of a rape after being dumped after sex.
Yes, she was white.

I couldn't even put my arms completely around her back. I couldn't imagine forcing myself on someone who could beat me to a bloody pulp. It was weird. She was feminine but gargantuan.

I really didn't have sex on the mind going into our "date". I thought we were just meeting because she happened to be in the area.

Yeah, but I must've read the signals wrong. Some women really do like hugs, though. I should have checked her vagina to see if it was moist. :lol:
shin

Unread post by shin »

Speaking of moist vaginas... When I was in a hospital for a while, a portly woman was shaving my head, and I could have sworn she was getting turned on by the way she was stroking my scalp. When she pressed up against me to cut my hair, I thought I could smell her vagina. She wasn't a typically unsanitary woman from what I've noticed.

She did demand a hug upon me being discharged.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Did she grab or stroke you during your discharge hug?

The problem with men trying to gauge a woman's reactions by her physical closeness or reactions, is that what is normal and friendly for one woman, is a pass by another. Some women are flirty and touchy feely, because it's acceptable and encouraged for women to be so, and others are standoffish and shy. Neither of those behaviours will necessarily be a reflection on the sexual appetite nor desires of either woman. The only way to know for certain what a woman wants from you is to ask her outright. Or at least confirm verbally as you make your move that she's okay with you doing so.

I've only ever once had an issue with a guy misinterpreting signals. When I was a teenager, a boyfriend stopped by to see me when my parents weren't home, and although I was reluctant to let him in, he guilted me into letting him visit for a short while because it was his birthday. I told him before he came in that my mother was coming home, and I would need him to leave when I said so, which he agreed to. After kissing me, which we had done many times before, he somehow pinned me face down with him on top of me, and informed me that if I wouldn't submit to him, he could always make me. I replied that he probably could, but that it would be deemed rape and the neighbours would hear me screaming and come and check on me. He backed down and released his hold on my arms, and got off me. I immediately told him that if he wasn't out of my house within five minutes, I was never speaking to him again. It took him 15 minutes of trying to talk me around before he left. After which, I refused to see or speak to him. For weeks he rang every afternoon and my mum told him that I was declining his call, until she told me that I could tell him myself. So I would answer the phone, tell him I had to go feed the cat and hang up. He went whining to one of my friends who came to me to get back some bracelet he had given me, and to tell me that I was a selfish bitch for refusing to talk to him. It wasn't until a few years back when I told her what had occurred that she apologised to me for having judged the situation and me so harshly.

I often wondered how many other girls he'd tried that approach on and succeeded out of their natural disinclination to conflict or confrontation. Unfortunately for him, I was never a pushover.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Mona wrote: Did she grab or stroke you during your discharge hug?

The problem with men trying to gauge a woman's reactions by her physical closeness or reactions, is that what is normal and friendly for one woman, is a pass by another. Some women are flirty and touchy feely, because it's acceptable and encouraged for women to be so, and others are standoffish and shy. Neither of those behaviours will necessarily be a reflection on the sexual appetite nor desires of either woman. The only way to know for certain what a woman wants from you is to ask her outright. Or at least confirm verbally as you make your move that she's okay with you doing so.

I've only ever once had an issue with a guy misinterpreting signals. When I was a teenager, a boyfriend stopped by to see me when my parents weren't home, and although I was reluctant to let him in, he guilted me into letting him visit for a short while because it was his birthday. I told him before he came in that my mother was coming home, and I would need him to leave when I said so, which he agreed to. After kissing me, which we had done many times before, he somehow pinned me face down with him on top of me, and informed me that if I wouldn't submit to him, he could always make me. I replied that he probably could, but that it would be deemed rape and the neighbours would hear me screaming and come and check on me. He backed down and released his hold on my arms, and got off me. I immediately told him that if he wasn't out of my house within five minutes, I was never speaking to him again. It took him 15 minutes of trying to talk me around before he left. After which, I refused to see or speak to him. For weeks he rang every afternoon and my mum told him that I was declining his call, until she told me that I could tell him myself. So I would answer the phone, tell him I had to go feed the cat and hang up. He went whining to one of my friends who came to me to get back some bracelet he had given me, and to tell me that I was a selfish bitch for refusing to talk to him. It wasn't until a few years back when I told her what had occurred that she apologised to me for having judged the situation and me so harshly.

I often wondered how many other girls he'd tried that approach on and succeeded out of their natural disinclination to conflict or confrontation. Unfortunately for him, I was never a pushover.
No, she didn't. I'm sure she would've been fired if she let anything happen between her and anyone who resided there.

It would be impossible for me to tell truthfully if she was turned on without verbal confirmation. I use that as an axiom for most interpretations of the physical kind. I just mentioned it because it seemed relevant to the other recent posts in this thread.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Oh, I misread that a little. She gave me a firm hug, but that was all I remembered. I just wanted to leave that place quickly, but I ended up hugging about 5 other women in succession. I really didn't want to hug her because I thought she was a sadistic bitch for unjustified reasons (long story), but I also didn't want to be rude, and I knew that she could make things difficult for me where i was moving to.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

And, just for the record, how many vaginas do you personally have? If the answer is 0, and considering the fact that you think women need to be forced to have sex, you are hardly qualified to make a statement on how wet a woman's vagina is naturally. At certain times of the month (and I don't mean during a period) some women secrete fluid, which may make them appear to be aroused even when they are not. This does not mean that they need to be pushed to have sex with you. It simply means that they are moist (sorry Kat) and that it likely has nothing whatsoever to do with your imaginary sexual prowess.
At certain times of the month women are hornier than usual.
They are moist when they just watch a guy go by.. Smell him.
Or some1 touches their asses.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

Yes, she was white.

I couldn't even put my arms completely around her back. I couldn't imagine forcing myself on someone who could beat me to a bloody pulp. It was weird. She was feminine but gargantuan.

I really didn't have sex on the mind going into our "date". I thought we were just meeting because she happened to be in the area.

Yeah, but I must've read the signals wrong. Some women really do like hugs, though. I should have checked her vagina to see if it was moist. :lol:
Feminine but gargantuan.. Sounds about right.

Why are you communicating with these ogres?
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
At certain times of the month women are hornier than usual.
They are moist when they just watch a guy go by.. Smell him.
Or some1 touches their asses.
Correction. At certain times of the month, women's bodies automatically secrete regardless of their mood, or level of attraction to any particular man. This is why there are products called panty liners. Some women secrete more than others and it isn't a demonstration of attraction, desire or willingness to engage in sex acts.

Aside from this... just because a woman *may* be aroused, that is NOT automatic permission to engage her in sex. Unlike men who are guided by their little head, women can be aroused and still recognise that their libido is directing them towards an act or person they would not deem to be in their best interests and therefore choose NOT to have sex. Forcing yourself on them makes this rape. Not a game of cat and mouse. Women and men have been conditioned to think that a woman "really wanted it" if a male dominates her physically into having sex with him, against her own misgivings. That is not the case. More often than not women are afraid to object too hard for fear of being attacked, especially after a male has already demonstrated that he's not willing to accept her original response of no. It's about time that men were re-educated to comprehend that if a woman says no, then she doesn't want to have sex with you.

And we need to stop telling little girls that if boys hurt them, pull their hair, pinch them, or hit them, that they are doing so because "they like you". We are training women to accept that if a guy likes you, he's going to hurt you, be forceful and disrespect you, but that it's okay. And it's NOT okay. A clear line needs to be drawn. Little boys need to understand that it's not okay to hurt girls, and that girls don't owe them affection, and it's not okay to force any kind of unwanted attention on a girl. And girls need to learn to stop excusing aggressive behaviour in boys as being affectionate.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Feminine but gargantuan.. Sounds about right.

Why are you communicating with these ogres?
I don't potentially plan to meet every woman I start talking to online. She had a nice personality, but I think I would have sex with her under different circumstances.

I'd show you a flattering picture of her, butt hat might be construed as P.I. which is against the rules.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

Correction. At certain times of the month, women's bodies automatically secrete regardless of their mood, or level of attraction to any particular man. This is why there are products called panty liners. Some women secrete more than others and it isn't a demonstration of attraction, desire or willingness to engage in sex acts.

Aside from this... just because a woman *may* be aroused, that is NOT automatic permission to engage her in sex. Unlike men who are guided by their little head, women can be aroused and still recognise that their libido is directing them towards an act or person they would not deem to be in their best interests and therefore choose NOT to have sex. Forcing yourself on them makes this rape. Not a game of cat and mouse. Women and men have been conditioned to think that a woman "really wanted it" if a male dominates her physically into having sex with him, against her own misgivings. That is not the case. More often than not women are afraid to object too hard for fear of being attacked, especially after a male has already demonstrated that he's not willing to accept her original response of no. It's about time that men were re-educated to comprehend that if a woman says no, then she doesn't want to have sex with you.

And we need to stop telling little girls that if boys hurt them, pull their hair, pinch them, or hit them, that they are doing so because "they like you". We are training women to accept that if a guy likes you, he's going to hurt you, be forceful and disrespect you, but that it's okay. And it's NOT okay. A clear line needs to be drawn. Little boys need to understand that it's not okay to hurt girls, and that girls don't owe them affection, and it's not okay to force any kind of unwanted attention on a girl. And girls need to learn to stop excusing aggressive behaviour in boys as being affectionate.
I thought the female diapers were for accidental peeing when laughing, getting wet for some guy and suprising period..
A little cover so that you dont soil your victorias secret panties.

We , as in international west, are more like conditioned to think the female is always the victim and she can get a man busted to the lizard section of the jail just because she just thought she was raped.

That shit will come to an end.

That schoolyard stuff is just natural.. I did it.
Many of the girls like that.

Many of the women want that aggressive behaviour.

Women like what is considered disrespect to men.
shin

Unread post by shin »

This is how you address women. ;)

Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
I thought the female diapers were for accidental peeing when laughing, getting wet for some guy and suprising period..
A little cover so that you dont soil your victorias secret panties.

We , as in international west, are more like conditioned to think the female is always the victim and she can get a man busted to the lizard section of the jail just because she just thought she was raped.

That shit will come to an end.

That schoolyard stuff is just natural.. I did it.
Many of the girls like that.

Many of the women want that aggressive behaviour.

Women like what is considered disrespect to men.
There are different pads for different things. Some are for urine leakage, some are for periods, and the ones for "everyday freshness" are for women who secrete.

If women like being treated disrespectfully, they wouldn't be complaining and calling it rape when a man acts like this. Basically, men like you need to learn that what you think you know is all bullshit, and women DON'T want you to assume that they like your aggression and disrespect. We have autonomy over our own bodies, and you don't have the right to ignore our refusals in order to use our bodies to please yourself, as that is called rape. The sooner you recognise these actions ARE, in fact, rape, then the sooner it will be eradicated from our society.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

There are different pads for different things. Some are for urine leakage, some are for periods, and the ones for "everyday freshness" are for women who secrete.

If women like being treated disrespectfully, they wouldn't be complaining and calling it rape when a man acts like this. Basically, men like you need to learn that what you think you know is all bullshit, and women DON'T want you to assume that they like your aggression and disrespect. We have autonomy over our own bodies, and you don't have the right to ignore our refusals in order to use our bodies to please yourself, as that is called rape. The sooner you recognise these actions ARE, in fact, rape, then the sooner it will be eradicated from our society.

Yeah they would.. You dump her after a legit bedroom action, she gets upset and then calls it a rape.
90 percent of all these rape cases are false.. The woman went crazy.

Army soldiers, gangmembers, convicts have women all over them because they represent dominance, power.
Even the gladiators in the ancient Rome got the best of the roman women just because they brutalized some christian infront of the women.
realgrimm

Unread post by realgrimm »

Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:

Yeah they would.. You dump her after a legit bedroom action, she gets upset and then calls it a rape.
90 percent of all these rape cases are false.. The woman went crazy.

Army soldiers, gangmembers, convicts have women all over them because they represent dominance, power.
Even the gladiators in the ancient Rome got the best of the roman women just because they brutalized some christian infront of the women.
And 100% of your statistics and statements are based on 0% factual content.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

And 100% of your statistics and statements are based on 0% factual content.
Police records... Women claim rape all the time but theres no evidence to support it.
Some kind of a magic mind rape..

Are you questioning me about the womans attraction to bad boys?
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

Ha!

To think at one time I found Odi to be a bumb cartoon dog.

Way to out do yourself you big oaf.

How tall are you today?
Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: Ha!

To think at one time I found Odi to be a bumb cartoon dog.

Way to out do yourself you big oaf.

How tall are you today?
Dont be so hateful..
Women claiming to have been raped and sending men to prison is a real issue.

You can claim rape after just normal sex and it is a motherfucker to deal with.

Some kind of a female mindrape shouldnt be an issue.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

What makes you think I don't agree with you?

You are special.
Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: What makes you think I don't agree with you?

You are special.
Maybe because you call me an oaf and try to demean me otherwise.

Kinda hard to determine whether you agree with me or not after that.

And I dont understand what a bumb cartoon dog means.