Shins cheating days.

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Sturm

Shins cheating days.

Unread post by Sturm »

There can be no cheat days for you..

You are too motherfucking fat for a guy your size.

deadskinmask

Re: Shins cheating days.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i think hes the perfectly right size for a guy his size.... any variation and he would no longer be a guy that size....
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

deadskinmask wrote: i think hes the perfectly right size for a guy his size.... any variation and he would no longer be a guy that size....
Clever.. I meant his height. :D

352lbs for a 5´11ft guy.
shin

Unread post by shin »

I should eat lettuce until I'm emaciated, got it!

I'm actually on a losing weight trend. I workout at a gym twice a week, walk about 5 miles a day, and considering what I used to eat, my cheating days aren't that bad. Several caloric counters I've entered my stats into say I can eat over 3000 calories a day without gaining.

I aim to lose 1-2 pounds a week, and most weeks (outside of the couple weeks around Thanksgiving) I do just that. My long range goal is to weigh close to 300 by next January. When I started this i was at 378 lbs.

I didn't choose the gorilla look. A combination of medicine with weight gain and the American diet which wasn't putting weight on me before I started taking them caused me to more than double my body weight in less than 2 years.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Shin, you don't need to justify yourself to him. He's just being a twat-waffle.

You keep doing what is right for you, and the rest of us will keep on encouraging you.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: I should eat lettuce until I'm emaciated, got it!

I'm actually on a losing weight trend. I workout at a gym twice a week, walk about 5 miles a day, and considering what I used to eat, my cheating days aren't that bad. Several caloric counters I've entered my stats into say I can eat over 3000 calories a day without gaining.

I aim to lose 1-2 pounds a week, and most weeks (outside of the couple weeks around Thanksgiving) I do just that. My long range goal is to weigh close to 300 by next January. When I started this i was at 378 lbs.

I didn't choose the gorilla look. A combination of medicine with weight gain and the American diet which wasn't putting weight on me before I started taking them caused me to more than double my body weight in less than 2 years.
Nah.. You can eat beef, chicken, fish with moderation.. Also you should rhythm your meals.
You negroes know rhythm. :D

You need to go to the gym three times per week and truly exhaust yourself with those weights.
For atleast 2 hours per time in the gym.

When you want to snack, eat some dried fruits.

At the end of the day, you have a nordic mans diet and you dont even want that american dorito crap.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: Shin, you don't need to justify yourself to him. He's just being a twat-waffle.

You keep doing what is right for you, and the rest of us will keep on encouraging you.
I aint being "a twat-waffle"..

Okay maybe I´m being a little bit of a twat when I say these things..

But I have good intentions.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

The road to hell is paved with the best of intentions.

Just because you mean well, doesn't excuse delivering your "help" in such an arsehole way. It actually has the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve and does more harm than good. Perhaps, next time you want to be helpful, try shutting up.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

I like Shin just th way he is, and am happy he is making healthy choices, regardless of its effects on his size.
Your favorite mistake.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Nah.. You can eat beef, chicken, fish with moderation.. Also you should rhythm your meals.
You negroes know rhythm. :D

You need to go to the gym three times per week and truly exhaust yourself with those weights.
For atleast 2 hours per time in the gym.

When you want to snack, eat some dried fruits.

At the end of the day, you have a nordic mans diet and you dont even want that american dorito crap.
I often start the day with fruit. Today, I had most of a salad for breakfast.

I start my gym routine with an hour on a treadmill. I use an incline more than upping the speed because I can only move so fast for an hour at my current weight. Then, I try to use the weights and machines for an hour, depending on how crowded the gym is that day. In the beginning of January, they were packed with New Year's resolution people. After that, I walk part of or all the way home, which is 4 miles from there.

Eating meals on the clock takes some getting used to, but I eat 2 smaller meals closer together before noon, and then 2 more meals after exercise.

It's not a perfect routine, but it's working. I could lose more weight faster, but I'm also wary of loose skin and gaining it back. Also, I noticed when I went too hard into the natural diet for more than a month, I had trouble digesting anything else. I probably won't be able to eat a totally natural diet with what I have available for food here. This isn't California.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: The road to hell is paved with the best of intentions.

Just because you mean well, doesn't excuse delivering your "help" in such an arsehole way. It actually has the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve and does more harm than good. Perhaps, next time you want to be helpful, try shutting up.
He is a dude.. He can take some fat jokes.

He can take the pressure without crying.
deadskinmask

this time, i absolutely agree with odi.... that is guy code. we actually do shoot straight and run each other down for fun.... nobody gets their feelings hurt and we're still cool.... girls would rather sling dirt privately. yall always act like 'best of friends' but yall can snap an kill each other in a second.... because yall already know what horrible cunts yall are.... :lol:
dageaux

Unread post by dageaux »

The fact that women don't like each other should be a hint to us guys....
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: I like Shin just th way he is, and am happy he is making healthy choices, regardless of its effects on his size.
How sweet of you..
You are a sweet woman. :D
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

dageaux wrote: The fact that women don't like each other should be a hint to us guys....
Man I dont like being in a room filled with women.

That stuff turns real bad really soon.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

I often start the day with fruit. Today, I had most of a salad for breakfast.

I start my gym routine with an hour on a treadmill. I use an incline more than upping the speed because I can only move so fast for an hour at my current weight. Then, I try to use the weights and machines for an hour, depending on how crowded the gym is that day. In the beginning of January, they were packed with New Year's resolution people. After that, I walk part of or all the way home, which is 4 miles from there.

Eating meals on the clock takes some getting used to, but I eat 2 smaller meals closer together before noon, and then 2 more meals after exercise.

It's not a perfect routine, but it's working. I could lose more weight faster, but I'm also wary of loose skin and gaining it back. Also, I noticed when I went too hard into the natural diet for more than a month, I had trouble digesting anything else. I probably won't be able to eat a totally natural diet with what I have available for food here. This isn't California.
You on a treadmill.. How stupid does that look. :lol:

1 hour on a treadmill !? I bet you borrowed the ladies magazine from a fat ass girl next to you.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

deadskinmask wrote: this time, i absolutely agree with odi.... that is guy code. we actually do shoot straight and run each other down for fun.... nobody gets their feelings hurt and we're still cool.... girls would rather sling dirt privately. yall always act like 'best of friends' but yall can snap an kill each other in a second.... because yall already know what horrible cunts yall are.... :lol:
I must be an odd duck then, I'd rather straight up admit that I don't like someone and stay the fuck away from them. I can't fake friendship with people. I can barely control my face for a conversation, let alone a whole relationship. I don't handle stupidity well.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

deadskinmask wrote: this time, i absolutely agree with odi.... that is guy code. we actually do shoot straight and run each other down for fun.... nobody gets their feelings hurt and we're still cool.... girls would rather sling dirt privately. yall always act like 'best of friends' but yall can snap an kill each other in a second.... because yall already know what horrible cunts yall are.... :lol:
It's part of the Aussie culture to be sarcastic and shit stir your friends, but to do this, one first must actually be friends, otherwise you're just a rude arsehole.

My best friends and I call each other bitch and wench and a variety of other things, and put shit on each other, and laugh. But we know the love is underlying the comments. But for sensitive subjects that may be actually hurtful, diplomacy and consideration is applied to message. The comments, without actual caring, would be a whole other matter.

And it appears to me that Odi is incapable of giving a fuck about anyone but Odi.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

You on a treadmill.. How stupid does that look. :lol:

1 hour on a treadmill !? I bet you borrowed the ladies magazine from a fat ass girl next to you.
I do increase the speed from a jogging to a slight running pace as the hour progresses, but not fast enough to sprint, obviously.

I see people use the treadmills sometimes who must be in terrible shape where I would get frustrated walking as slowly as they have it set. We all have to start somewhere.

One day, some guy was on the treadmill next to me with a coffee, and at the other side a woman with a book. It's funny that you mentioned that. I thought they were both preposterous, but maybe they were trying to convey a message...
shin

Unread post by shin »

How much can you bench press, Viking man? I do inclined bench presses in sets of 10 with 200 lbs.

Do you even lift, bro? :P
dageaux

Unread post by dageaux »

shin wrote:One day, some guy was on the treadmill next to me with a coffee, and at the other side a woman with a book. It's funny that you mentioned that. I thought they were both preposterous, but maybe they were trying to convey a message...
I fucking HATE the treadmill, reading helps to take your mind off the fact that you are on a treadmill. It is not like you have to watch where you are going, might as well have something to occupy your attention to something other than the fact you are on the treadmill.
deadskinmask

i put up a shelf in front of my nordic track.... i bought a tiny hd tv to put there. i watch youtube while i'm on it.... my favorite is scary readings through the headphones. i can stay on for an hour or two without noticing....
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

It's part of the Aussie culture to be sarcastic and shit stir your friends, but to do this, one first must actually be friends, otherwise you're just a rude arsehole.

My best friends and I call each other bitch and wench and a variety of other things, and put shit on each other, and laugh. But we know the love is underlying the comments. But for sensitive subjects that may be actually hurtful, diplomacy and consideration is applied to message. The comments, without actual caring, would be a whole other matter.

And it appears to me that Odi is incapable of giving a fuck about anyone but Odi.
Being fat is not really a sensitive subject to a male.

You can make fun of it.. But you cant make fun of a womans fat ass... You need to want that ass.
shin

Unread post by shin »

dageaux wrote:
I fucking HATE the treadmill, reading helps to take your mind off the fact that you are on a treadmill. It is not like you have to watch where you are going, might as well have something to occupy your attention to something other than the fact you are on the treadmill.
These treadmills have screens with a handful of cable TV stations to choose from (as do the ellipticals). i would find it extra grueling if I didn't have that to look at.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

I do increase the speed from a jogging to a slight running pace as the hour progresses, but not fast enough to sprint, obviously.

I see people use the treadmills sometimes who must be in terrible shape where I would get frustrated walking as slowly as they have it set. We all have to start somewhere.

One day, some guy was on the treadmill next to me with a coffee, and at the other side a woman with a book. It's funny that you mentioned that. I thought they were both preposterous, but maybe they were trying to convey a message...
If I was your personal trainer, I would make you sprint until you fall off the hamster wheel.

Why do you have medication?

Its pretty stupid walking in the hamster wheel since you walk outside.

A lot of women on those things.