Shins cheating days.

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
CorsetKat

Re: Shins cheating days.

Unread post by CorsetKat »

Ha!

Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote: Ha!

They really aint formidable in a regular streetfight.

They dont kick, they dont punch..
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: I implied it.

Any man who is not a sissyboy can take down the wrestler.. The wrestler is totally outmatched when theres no rules.
Again, that depends on the personal experiences of the wrestler. Just because someone is trained in wrestling doesn't mean that they don't know how to fight outside of wrestling rules.

Surely your personal character is not as two dimensional as you portray it to be in here... in the same way that being a wrestler is one aspect of their personality, I truly hope that your macho misogynistic attitude is only one aspect of yours, and that somewhere in there you actually have more depth than a puddle.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

Again, that depends on the personal experiences of the wrestler. Just because someone is trained in wrestling doesn't mean that they don't know how to fight outside of wrestling rules.

Surely your personal character is not as two dimensional as you portray it to be in here... in the same way that being a wrestler is one aspect of their personality, I truly hope that your macho misogynistic attitude is only one aspect of yours, and that somewhere in there you actually have more depth than a puddle.
Mona wrote:

That wrestling hobby required a lot of money from his parents.. Meaning that he is from a rich family.

He is unlikely to have any street combat skills.

How am I macho or misogynist? I´m just stating the facts.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

No. You are stating your personal perspective. That doesn't make it fact.