Shins weight loss..

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Sturm

Shins weight loss..

Unread post by Sturm »

I dont understand why pregnant bitches whine so much about that extra weight when Shin has about 160lbs on him..

And he is happy.

Mona

Re: Shins weight loss..

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: I dont understand why pregnant bitches whine so much about that extra weight when Shin has about 160lbs on him..

And he is happy.
it's not just about the extra weight in pregnancy. It's all concentrated to the pelvis, which is pushed out of shape to make room for the expanding uterus, plus the foetus kicks and moves and can get into extremely painful positions. Add to that the pure exhaustion of feeding a parasite, which drains all nutrients put into your body, and keeps them for itself (for the most part... (although if the mother has any serious damage to any organs, the foetus sends out stem cells through the umbilical cord to repair the damage).

You can not compare pregnancy to standard weight gain. And as a man, who will never experience periods, pregnancy or labour, you really can't compare it to anything.

Oh, and for the record, I carried twins, twice, and despite the discomfort and pain that it wrought on my body, I was extremely happy to be pregnant for all of my pregnancies.
shin

Unread post by shin »

I may be quite heavy, but I don't have all of the drawbacks of being morbidly obese. It would surely affect my mortality, but I don't have extra chins, i can still see my dick, and girls still look at me.

When I see someone in excess of 400 lbs, I really feel bad for them, ironically. I think they must have a whole world of problems multiplying on themselves. During the summer I saw a guy who was so obese he had to wear wrap skirts... and as far as I know he wasn't into cross dressing. His thighs were like 3 of my necks combined!

Things would be much different for me in I were just another wallowing fatass with no muscle tone, but I had that going into the weight gain. I think once you get into exercise, you never really intentionally let yourself go past the point of no return. I used to be able to run a mile in 6 minutes in high school.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

it's not just about the extra weight in pregnancy. It's all concentrated to the pelvis, which is pushed out of shape to make room for the expanding uterus, plus the foetus kicks and moves and can get into extremely painful positions. Add to that the pure exhaustion of feeding a parasite, which drains all nutrients put into your body, and keeps them for itself (for the most part... (although if the mother has any serious damage to any organs, the foetus sends out stem cells through the umbilical cord to repair the damage).

You can not compare pregnancy to standard weight gain. And as a man, who will never experience periods, pregnancy or labour, you really can't compare it to anything.

Oh, and for the record, I carried twins, twice, and despite the discomfort and pain that it wrought on my body, I was extremely happy to be pregnant for all of my pregnancies.
Are the pains as bad as your jellylegs after an orgasm?

Pelvis is the best place to concentrate weight. You strap your vest around your pelvis and it feels like all weight has been lifted off.

The foetus kicking makes the woman uncomfortable at best.

The "parasite" is really small.. Dont need that much food.

3rd world females survive with far less than you did.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

Ooooh, look at the master.bater.
Your favorite mistake.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
Are the pains as bad as your jellylegs after an orgasm?

Pelvis is the best place to concentrate weight. You strap your vest around your pelvis and it feels like all weight has been lifted off.

The foetus kicking makes the woman uncomfortable at best.

The "parasite" is really small.. Dont need that much food.

3rd world females survive with far less than you did.
Jelly legs after an orgasm is not a painful thing, and unless impregnated during the sex, has nothing to do with pregnancy discomfort or pain.

For someone who has never grown a baby in his own body and never had one dragged out of him, you sure have a lot of opinions as to how it feels to do so. The foetus gets a lot bigger over the time frame of the pregnancy, and as for only being able to make the mother uncomfortable, sure, in many cases, that is all it does. But not in ALL cases. I, for one, ended up with fractured ribs from the kicking. I also had sciatic nerve pain and damage from the positioning of the babies, and many women end up in agony and can't walk. Are you claiming them to be faking it? Every body, every pregnancy is different, so don't dismiss one person's suffering simply because someone else didn't have that symptom.

As for how much food is necessary, that's got absolutely nothing to do with what I said, so maybe next time actually read and comprehend before you start spouting opinions on something that you should not even HAVE one on. You only need an extra banana a day to get the nutrients the baby needs. But... keeping food down can be an issue for women who suffer badly from morning sickness, and if it's bad enough, they are hospitalised with hyperemesis gravidarum.

My point about the excess work the body is doing was not about food. I was referring to the exhaustion that comes with pregnancy, because while on the outside it looks like a small thing to be doing, it's actually quite a strain on the woman's internal systems to grow a baby. Or in my case two babies at once. And the excess weight isn't always distributed evenly in the belly and puts a lot of pressure on the pelvic bones, which soften and move to accommodate the baby, as well as extra strain on all the internal organs. This is nothing like strapping a belt with weights onto the outside of your body.

As for third world females surviving with far less than I did... what are you referring to? And how is that relevant? Third world women also survive rape and torture, does that mean that if I am hurt or injured or unwell that I don't have the right to complain about it, because someone else has it worse?

As for your implied assumption that I piled on weight while pregnant because you seem to think that all women are lazy fat arsed bitches who live to suction the life and money out of a man... you would be wrong. I was almost thrown out of the maternity ward during rest and no visitor time with my first born, because I was walking around in a crop top and little shorts (it was hot), my pre-pregnancy clothes. With the first set of twins, I went out to dinner with the family when they were a few weeks old in a leather skirt and a crop top that I wore pre-pregnancy, and looked as if I'd never given birth, let alone a few weeks prior, and after the last two were born, I was so underweight that it took me over 3 1/2 years to get back up to a normal weight.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

Jelly legs after an orgasm is not a painful thing, and unless impregnated during the sex, has nothing to do with pregnancy discomfort or pain.

For someone who has never grown a baby in his own body and never had one dragged out of him, you sure have a lot of opinions as to how it feels to do so. The foetus gets a lot bigger over the time frame of the pregnancy, and as for only being able to make the mother uncomfortable, sure, in many cases, that is all it does. But not in ALL cases. I, for one, ended up with fractured ribs from the kicking. I also had sciatic nerve pain and damage from the positioning of the babies, and many women end up in agony and can't walk. Are you claiming them to be faking it? Every body, every pregnancy is different, so don't dismiss one person's suffering simply because someone else didn't have that symptom.

As for how much food is necessary, that's got absolutely nothing to do with what I said, so maybe next time actually read and comprehend before you start spouting opinions on something that you should not even HAVE one on. You only need an extra banana a day to get the nutrients the baby needs. But... keeping food down can be an issue for women who suffer badly from morning sickness, and if it's bad enough, they are hospitalised with hyperemesis gravidarum.

My point about the excess work the body is doing was not about food. I was referring to the exhaustion that comes with pregnancy, because while on the outside it looks like a small thing to be doing, it's actually quite a strain on the woman's internal systems to grow a baby. Or in my case two babies at once. And the excess weight isn't always distributed evenly in the belly and puts a lot of pressure on the pelvic bones, which soften and move to accommodate the baby, as well as extra strain on all the internal organs. This is nothing like strapping a belt with weights onto the outside of your body.

As for third world females surviving with far less than I did... what are you referring to? And how is that relevant? Third world women also survive rape and torture, does that mean that if I am hurt or injured or unwell that I don't have the right to complain about it, because someone else has it worse?

As for your implied assumption that I piled on weight while pregnant because you seem to think that all women are lazy fat arsed bitches who live to suction the life and money out of a man... you would be wrong. I was almost thrown out of the maternity ward during rest and no visitor time with my first born, because I was walking around in a crop top and little shorts (it was hot), my pre-pregnancy clothes. With the first set of twins, I went out to dinner with the family when they were a few weeks old in a leather skirt and a crop top that I wore pre-pregnancy, and looked as if I'd never given birth, let alone a few weeks prior, and after the last two were born, I was so underweight that it took me over 3 1/2 years to get back up to a normal weight.
You made the orgasm jellylegs such a big problem.. I wonder what else do you consider a big problem.

The foetus is only like 10pounds at the end.. It doesnt sap your strength that much.
Shin has a 150pound baby just waiting for him to feed it.

I had a fractured rib and it didnt start feeling bad for quite some time.

Yeah the women are faking it because we have outstanding medical care for them to rely on.
You can have bitchy nerve pains and all that because you know an ambulance is coming to get you.

I didnt imply of you getting fat..
Your insecurities made that all up.

Crop top wearing pregnant lady? :D That probably looked nasty.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
You made the orgasm jellylegs such a big problem.. I wonder what else do you consider a big problem.

The foetus is only like 10pounds at the end.. It doesnt sap your strength that much.
Shin has a 150pound baby just waiting for him to feed it.

I had a fractured rib and it didnt start feeling bad for quite some time.

Yeah the women are faking it because we have outstanding medical care for them to rely on.
You can have bitchy nerve pains and all that because you know an ambulance is coming to get you.

I didnt imply of you getting fat..
Your insecurities made that all up.

Crop top wearing pregnant lady? :D That probably looked nasty.
Where to start. First of all: generally after giving birth, women are no longer pregnant. I was back to my usual flat stomach shape, or I wouldn't have worn a crop top.

Secondly: A fractured rib may not feel bad if it's left alone, try having someone kicking it multiple times a day and see how it feels.

And as for the faking "bitchy nerve pains" because an ambulance is coming to get you... what fucking planet are you on? The only time an ambulance has ever come to get me is when I was rendered unconscious. I had severe pain through my pregnancies, and continued to function through it. That's what most people do. It's called being a parent, just because something hurts doesn't mean that you're able to just go off and sit around a hospital and rest. Most people still have work, family and other commitments to adhere to. I was hospitalised for morning sickness, for a few days, because I got to the point of throwing up blood, because there was nothing in my system. I was also hospitalised at the end of my last pregnancy for three weeks because the weight distribution of the TWO babies in my body meant that I was unable to walk unaided. It wasn't weight gain, it was all baby and placenta.

That's the other part you forget.... the placenta grows with the baby and is of equivalent size to the baby. And it's not the size of the baby that is draining, but the fact that you are growing it from a tiny cell that replicates and splits over and over again creating new life. It's not just a matter of feeding a kid and making it grow, it's a massive growth process from conception to birth. So yes, the nutrients consumed by the mother, and much of her energy is poured into the foetus and can cause extreme fatigue.

As for the fact that women don't need medical intervention, it's just a modern thing, the number of women who died in childbirth due to the need for medical intervention is what caused modern medicine to evolve into a practice that assists with childbirth.

And last of all, I never said that "jelly legs" were a problem. I simply stated that if a woman didn't have them at the end of sex and was able to stand on her own two feet and walk to the kitchen to make you a sandwich, then you didn't earn one. At no point did I complain of the idea of jelly legs nor did I claim that they were painful.

Perhaps you should learn to actually read. And I don't have insecurity, you were calling pregnant women fat, I was simply explaining to you that not all women gain excess weight during a pregnancy, and many actually lose wieght.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

Where to start. First of all: generally after giving birth, women are no longer pregnant. I was back to my usual flat stomach shape, or I wouldn't have worn a crop top.

Secondly: A fractured rib may not feel bad if it's left alone, try having someone kicking it multiple times a day and see how it feels.

And as for the faking "bitchy nerve pains" because an ambulance is coming to get you... what fucking planet are you on? The only time an ambulance has ever come to get me is when I was rendered unconscious. I had severe pain through my pregnancies, and continued to function through it. That's what most people do. It's called being a parent, just because something hurts doesn't mean that you're able to just go off and sit around a hospital and rest. Most people still have work, family and other commitments to adhere to. I was hospitalised for morning sickness, for a few days, because I got to the point of throwing up blood, because there was nothing in my system. I was also hospitalised at the end of my last pregnancy for three weeks because the weight distribution of the TWO babies in my body meant that I was unable to walk unaided. It wasn't weight gain, it was all baby and placenta.

That's the other part you forget.... the placenta grows with the baby and is of equivalent size to the baby. And it's not the size of the baby that is draining, but the fact that you are growing it from a tiny cell that replicates and splits over and over again creating new life. It's not just a matter of feeding a kid and making it grow, it's a massive growth process from conception to birth. So yes, the nutrients consumed by the mother, and much of her energy is poured into the foetus and can cause extreme fatigue.

As for the fact that women don't need medical intervention, it's just a modern thing, the number of women who died in childbirth due to the need for medical intervention is what caused modern medicine to evolve into a practice that assists with childbirth.

And last of all, I never said that "jelly legs" were a problem. I simply stated that if a woman didn't have them at the end of sex and was able to stand on her own two feet and walk to the kitchen to make you a sandwich, then you didn't earn one. At no point did I complain of the idea of jelly legs nor did I claim that they were painful.

Perhaps you should learn to actually read. And I don't have insecurity, you were calling pregnant women fat, I was simply explaining to you that not all women gain excess weight during a pregnancy, and many actually lose wieght.
That flat stomach aint so flat.. Its flabby..
Men just compliment you so that you wouldnt feel so bad.

Yeah I was on patrol for weeks with a fractured rib and combat vest pressing on it.. Still it didnt feel so bad.. I could do normal stuff but with some aches though.
It was broken and it started to look really shitty at the end.

I was just saying that as a western woman you can have nerve pains and call an ambulance.
Who did call an ambulance for you after you decided to pass out?

Shin has been growing giant amount of fat around his body and he is not complaining.

Women died during childbirth back in the day because conditions were dirty...

And I was saying that those jellylegs do still work.. She aint paralyzed..
She can get her own drinks and smokes.. No matter how well I performed in bed.
A lot of the times I just care about my fish in the barrel.

I didnt call pregnant women fat... You should learn to read.
You are after all english and I´m speaking a language that is unrelated to english.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
That flat stomach aint so flat.. Its flabby..
Men just compliment you so that you wouldnt feel so bad.

Yeah I was on patrol for weeks with a fractured rib and combat vest pressing on it.. Still it didnt feel so bad.. I could do normal stuff but with some aches though.
It was broken and it started to look really shitty at the end.

I was just saying that as a western woman you can have nerve pains and call an ambulance.
Who did call an ambulance for you after you decided to pass out?

Shin has been growing giant amount of fat around his body and he is not complaining.

Women died during childbirth back in the day because conditions were dirty...

And I was saying that those jellylegs do still work.. She aint paralyzed..
She can get her own drinks and smokes.. No matter how well I performed in bed.
A lot of the times I just care about my fish in the barrel.

I didnt call pregnant women fat... You should learn to read.
You are after all english and I´m speaking a language that is unrelated to english.
I haven't claimed that my stomach is currently flat. It was after I had my children, though. I don't feel bad about my body and I don't need false compliments to make me feel better. So they can save their breath.

Having something putting pressure on a rib fracture and having it kicked forcefully from internally are two different things. Would you like me to swoon and soy: OH Odi you must be almost god-like to handle the pain with such stoicism? The reality is that YOU can not dismiss someone else's pain as being non-existent in comparison to your own experiences because YOU can not experience THEIR pain and suffering. Plain and simple.

I called the ambulance for myself when I became conscious, because I was still unable to move properly and I thought it prudent to get checked as I was alone in the house, and didn't know what I had hit in my fall. Plus, I thought that I had broken my nose. The ambulance decided that I needed to go to the hospital to be checked out. Being able to call an ambulance because I live in the western world doesn't make me weak, it simply means that I have better options for healing.

I would much rather go through all the side effects of pregnancy and labour, including mastitis and being operated on and stitched up after the anaesthetic wore off, than have nerve pain and spasms. They hurt more. Different types of pains are easier to handle. For example, I've seen big tough grown men cry while they got a tattoo, I had one up my spine and it tickled. Your whole "I'm a big strong viking man so I can handle anything and women are wimps to complain about anything to do with childbirth" is getting old, and it's impossible for you to experience the pains of someone else, so maybe instead of asserting that you know so much about it, and could handle it easily, accept that there's a reason women were given the ability to give birth and men weren't. Because we were made to handle the pain in a different way.

And I didn't complain about being pregnant. i'm simply pointing out that many women do go through a lot to give birth. And aside from the hygiene differences there are a lot of women with conditions today that would have died in childbirth in the olden days because there was no medical intervention. I am one of them.

You have absolutely no idea what kind of strength it takes to function and show no pain when you live with chronic pain conditions. So shove your opinions up your arse until you have actually experienced some of the things that you are being dismissive of.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

I haven't claimed that my stomach is currently flat. It was after I had my children, though. I don't feel bad about my body and I don't need false compliments to make me feel better. So they can save their breath.

Having something putting pressure on a rib fracture and having it kicked forcefully from internally are two different things. Would you like me to swoon and soy: OH Odi you must be almost god-like to handle the pain with such stoicism? The reality is that YOU can not dismiss someone else's pain as being non-existent in comparison to your own experiences because YOU can not experience THEIR pain and suffering. Plain and simple.

I called the ambulance for myself when I became conscious, because I was still unable to move properly and I thought it prudent to get checked as I was alone in the house, and didn't know what I had hit in my fall. Plus, I thought that I had broken my nose. The ambulance decided that I needed to go to the hospital to be checked out. Being able to call an ambulance because I live in the western world doesn't make me weak, it simply means that I have better options for healing.

I would much rather go through all the side effects of pregnancy and labour, including mastitis and being operated on and stitched up after the anaesthetic wore off, than have nerve pain and spasms. They hurt more. Different types of pains are easier to handle. For example, I've seen big tough grown men cry while they got a tattoo, I had one up my spine and it tickled. Your whole "I'm a big strong viking man so I can handle anything and women are wimps to complain about anything to do with childbirth" is getting old, and it's impossible for you to experience the pains of someone else, so maybe instead of asserting that you know so much about it, and could handle it easily, accept that there's a reason women were given the ability to give birth and men weren't. Because we were made to handle the pain in a different way.

And I didn't complain about being pregnant. i'm simply pointing out that many women do go through a lot to give birth. And aside from the hygiene differences there are a lot of women with conditions today that would have died in childbirth in the olden days because there was no medical intervention. I am one of them.

You have absolutely no idea what kind of strength it takes to function and show no pain when you live with chronic pain conditions. So shove your opinions up your arse until you have actually experienced some of the things that you are being dismissive of.
I´ve played this game for a long time and the compliments wont feel false to you.
You still feel sexy when you are really pregnant..
You have claimed to be still bangable during pregnancy even though you look like shit.
A man has to take one for the team to have sex with you while you are pregnant.

Nah I dont wish you to swoon.. I was just pointing out that it isnt so bad..
Other peoples pain must be similar to mine and I still stayed functional... It is not a big deal.

What if you didnt have ambulance?

Its just that I´ve been a drill-sergeant and seen a lot of sissypants (both men and women) claiming all kinds of pain..
Claiming that they have some kind of a condition where they have pains..

It was all bullshit at the end of the day.

BS like nerve pains have increased in modern times and the people with those "nerve pains" are spamming our medical services.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

How would you know how I looked when I was pregnant? You're making assumptions. Just because you find it a chore to have sex with your woman when she's pregnant, doesn't mean that all men feel that way about a pregnant body. My husband found pregnancy to be sexy. And I had men who weren't my husband hitting on me when I was pregnant, so it can't just be him that thinks like that.

And no, other people's pain may not be similar to yours. And their pain threshold may not be the same, their bodies' pain systems may work differently to yours. I can walk and talk and function with full spinal, neck and leg pain, tattoos barely even tickle, but waxing my eyebrows makes me cry, when a full brazillian wax doesn't. Every person's pain sensors react differently.

As for your opinion that nerve pain is a fake condition, and people who claim the conditions of pain are pussies... well you are entitled to that. Doesn't make you right. Just like you have no real knowledge of the pain of childbirth, so you have no right to have an opinion on it.

There are a multitude of neurological disorders that cause pains in the nerve system of the body. They are proven medical facts, not just made up bullshit hypochondria like you seem to believe.

It's easy to dismiss a pain you've never experienced as being sissy... what actually takes strength is living day to day with these kinds of pain and continuing to function and keep your pain hidden from outsiders. You wouldn't understand that kind of strength.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: How would you know how I looked when I was pregnant? You're making assumptions. Just because you find it a chore to have sex with your woman when she's pregnant, doesn't mean that all men feel that way about a pregnant body. My husband found pregnancy to be sexy. And I had men who weren't my husband hitting on me when I was pregnant, so it can't just be him that thinks like that.

And no, other people's pain may not be similar to yours. And their pain threshold may not be the same, their bodies' pain systems may work differently to yours. I can walk and talk and function with full spinal, neck and leg pain, tattoos barely even tickle, but waxing my eyebrows makes me cry, when a full brazillian wax doesn't. Every person's pain sensors react differently.

As for your opinion that nerve pain is a fake condition, and people who claim the conditions of pain are pussies... well you are entitled to that. Doesn't make you right. Just like you have no real knowledge of the pain of childbirth, so you have no right to have an opinion on it.

There are a multitude of neurological disorders that cause pains in the nerve system of the body. They are proven medical facts, not just made up bullshit hypochondria like you seem to believe.

It's easy to dismiss a pain you've never experienced as being sissy... what actually takes strength is living day to day with these kinds of pain and continuing to function and keep your pain hidden from outsiders. You wouldn't understand that kind of strength.
I´m guessing you looked pretty damn pregnant.. Swollen belly etc.
When I´m doing the "chore", I just dont stick it in.. I make you feel like the sexiest woman on earth.

The fact that men offer assistance to a pregnant lady, doesnt mean they are hitting on you.
It might feel like they are hitting on you because usually when a man comes in to help, he wants to get laid.

There are different nerve centers in your body.. Taking a tattoo on your side might feel considerably more painful than taking a tattoo on your back.

Some people exaggerate their pains.. You got a sissypants with a flu and its the end of the world.
Momma has pampered them too much.
They spam the clinic with their "troubles" and prevent people with real problems from getting medical aid.

Childbirth is not that painful. Body produces chemicals to dull the pain.. Plus you have the modern medicine to help you.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
I´m guessing you looked pretty damn pregnant.. Swollen belly etc.
When I´m doing the "chore", I just dont stick it in.. I make you feel like the sexiest woman on earth.

The fact that men offer assistance to a pregnant lady, doesnt mean they are hitting on you.
It might feel like they are hitting on you because usually when a man comes in to help, he wants to get laid.

There are different nerve centers in your body.. Taking a tattoo on your side might feel considerably more painful than taking a tattoo on your back.

Some people exaggerate their pains.. You got a sissypants with a flu and its the end of the world.
Momma has pampered them too much.
They spam the clinic with their "troubles" and prevent people with real problems from getting medical aid.

Childbirth is not that painful. Body produces chemicals to dull the pain.. Plus you have the modern medicine to help you.
For some of my pregnancy I did, and for some of it I didn't look all that pregnant.

And I wasn't born yesterday, i don't assume when a man offers me assistance that he's trying to fuck me. But when a man actually asks to fuck you, there's no mistaking the intent.

As for the tattoo... yes, there are a lot of different areas that hurt more than others. And the tailbone and sciatic nerve areas and anywhere on bone that has little cushioning by way of fat tends to be the more painful areas. I was actually advised that the tattoo I wanted on my spine was a painful choice. The tattoo artist was surprised that I didn't flinch and almost fell asleep while she was working on me. I think she'd know as a comparison where is more painful to be tattooed.

Childbirth can be painful. And it's hard work. That's why they call it labour. it's generally not an easy task. It's also about endurance. My first birth, the labour was 54 1/2 hours long. And aside from an unrequested injection of morphine halfway through that caused me to have to deal with vomiting violently on top of contractions, it did nothing to help. I did not ask for an epidural until about an hour or so before my son was born. And then I had surgical intervention, because without that, one or both of us would have died. The worst part of the birth for me, was the recovery. I had forty five minutes of stitching and full reconstruction. Which left me with scar tissue that can still be painful in certain situations to this day. Which is why I had caesareans for the twin births. And I can tell you, that even with a staph infection, I would take the recovery from that surgery over the physical trauma of the first birth any day. So until you have personally experienced some of what many women go through to give birth, don't assume that just because some of them are fortunate to have simple births, that childbirth is easy and anyone who says otherwise is exaggerating. Modern medicine may aide in births, but it doesn't take away the pain in its entirety.

And that is nothing like exaggerating a cold to be the flu.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

For some of my pregnancy I did, and for some of it I didn't look all that pregnant.

And I wasn't born yesterday, i don't assume when a man offers me assistance that he's trying to fuck me. But when a man actually asks to fuck you, there's no mistaking the intent.

As for the tattoo... yes, there are a lot of different areas that hurt more than others. And the tailbone and sciatic nerve areas and anywhere on bone that has little cushioning by way of fat tends to be the more painful areas. I was actually advised that the tattoo I wanted on my spine was a painful choice. The tattoo artist was surprised that I didn't flinch and almost fell asleep while she was working on me. I think she'd know as a comparison where is more painful to be tattooed.

Childbirth can be painful. And it's hard work. That's why they call it labour. it's generally not an easy task. It's also about endurance. My first birth, the labour was 54 1/2 hours long. And aside from an unrequested injection of morphine halfway through that caused me to have to deal with vomiting violently on top of contractions, it did nothing to help. I did not ask for an epidural until about an hour or so before my son was born. And then I had surgical intervention, because without that, one or both of us would have died. The worst part of the birth for me, was the recovery. I had forty five minutes of stitching and full reconstruction. Which left me with scar tissue that can still be painful in certain situations to this day. Which is why I had caesareans for the twin births. And I can tell you, that even with a staph infection, I would take the recovery from that surgery over the physical trauma of the first birth any day. So until you have personally experienced some of what many women go through to give birth, don't assume that just because some of them are fortunate to have simple births, that childbirth is easy and anyone who says otherwise is exaggerating. Modern medicine may aide in births, but it doesn't take away the pain in its entirety.

And that is nothing like exaggerating a cold to be the flu.
You start to look pregnant pretty quick.. I think we men can spot it real quick if we put our minds into it.

So the guys on the streets were asking you for a quick fuck?
That so rarely works with random women.

Getting a tattoo on the side hurts the most..
If you get it on the back, you can almost fall asleep.
The tattoo artist might warn you because you are an australian housewife with kids.

I know the childbirth might take fucking days... But I dont think it hurts that much.
Body responds to that sort of thing..
You can have your guts out and it doesnt hurt.. Looks bad though.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
You start to look pregnant pretty quick.. I think we men can spot it real quick if we put our minds into it.

So the guys on the streets were asking you for a quick fuck?
That so rarely works with random women.

Getting a tattoo on the side hurts the most..
If you get it on the back, you can almost fall asleep.
The tattoo artist might warn you because you are an australian housewife with kids.

I know the childbirth might take fucking days... But I dont think it hurts that much.
Body responds to that sort of thing..
You can have your guts out and it doesnt hurt.. Looks bad though.
That's right, you don't think. Because you couldn't possibly know how it feels, so therefore you're in no position to make a judgement on whether or not it hurts.

As for how quickly a woman looks pregnant, that can depend on the woman. I didn't look pregnant until I was about six months pregnant with my first pregnancy and only at about five months did I start to look like I had gained any weight, I basically looked like I'd had a weekend binge. I showed earlier with twins, but from behind I didn't look pregnant at all. And during that pregnancy there was a fashion trend for flowing dresses, so it wasn't immediately obvious that I was pregnant.

No, not random guys walking up to me on the street. My sister in law's brother propositioned me and so did a couple of friends. I turned them down, so it didn't do them any good.

Getting a tattoo over any part of the body that is bony is what usually hurts the most. That and the underside of the upper arm, it's really tender there for some reason. The reason the artist warned me that my tattoo would probably be painful is because most of it was directly over bone. It had nothing to do with being australian, or a mother. And I wasn't a "housewife" either - I have never been defined as such. And I pretty much did fall asleep while she was doing it.

My next tattoo is either going to be on my ribs, or my upper thigh over my scar from my surgery.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

That's right, you don't think. Because you couldn't possibly know how it feels, so therefore you're in no position to make a judgement on whether or not it hurts.

As for how quickly a woman looks pregnant, that can depend on the woman. I didn't look pregnant until I was about six months pregnant with my first pregnancy and only at about five months did I start to look like I had gained any weight, I basically looked like I'd had a weekend binge. I showed earlier with twins, but from behind I didn't look pregnant at all. And during that pregnancy there was a fashion trend for flowing dresses, so it wasn't immediately obvious that I was pregnant.

No, not random guys walking up to me on the street. My sister in law's brother propositioned me and so did a couple of friends. I turned them down, so it didn't do them any good.

Getting a tattoo over any part of the body that is bony is what usually hurts the most. That and the underside of the upper arm, it's really tender there for some reason. The reason the artist warned me that my tattoo would probably be painful is because most of it was directly over bone. It had nothing to do with being australian, or a mother. And I wasn't a "housewife" either - I have never been defined as such. And I pretty much did fall asleep while she was doing it.

My next tattoo is either going to be on my ribs, or my upper thigh over my scar from my surgery.
Your body is built for childbirth and mine is not.. But I still know that you generate so much drugs in your system that you are capable of operating even after a childbirth.
Its natural.

You are a slim figured woman and the pregnancy showed quickly.. You act differently when you are pregnant.

Post pictures of your thigh BTW.. You looked to have a nice ass.
Really moody even for a woman.

You have a close circle of people hitting on you since you´ve talked about your sister in laws brother before.
Men might hit on you just to make you feel sexy.

The side of a person is what special forces soldiers attack.. Its a good way to disable the opponent.. So many vital organs.
The side is tender because of that.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

You seriously think you know more about how I carried my pregnancies and the motivations of people you've never met... hmmm okay, whatever. You believe whatever fantasy you want because clearly your brain is not capable of comprehending that there are things that you are not able to know and that just because you THINK something doesn't make it so.

Women's bodies are made for pregnancy, but that doesn't mean that it's not a painful process. Your statement that my body was made to handle it and yours wasn't, basically admits that women can handle the pain better than a man would. When we were all created to "handle" this, there were no drugs. And the number of women who used to die in childbirth was astonishing. Modern medicine has made many improvements on the statistics of surviving birth, both for the mother and the child.

Australian men aren't in the habit of hitting on women to make the women feel better. If they hit on a woman, it's because they actually want to have sex with them. I have never needed any man to try and make me feel sexy by hitting on me. In fact, if someone is of interest to me, I rarely wait for them to get around to hitting on me. I make my own move. Sexy comes from within, not from false compliments. I have always been able to differentiate between a genuine compliment and an ulterior motive. It's called perception.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: You seriously think you know more about how I carried my pregnancies and the motivations of people you've never met... hmmm okay, whatever. You believe whatever fantasy you want because clearly your brain is not capable of comprehending that there are things that you are not able to know and that just because you THINK something doesn't make it so.

Women's bodies are made for pregnancy, but that doesn't mean that it's not a painful process. Your statement that my body was made to handle it and yours wasn't, basically admits that women can handle the pain better than a man would. When we were all created to "handle" this, there were no drugs. And the number of women who used to die in childbirth was astonishing. Modern medicine has made many improvements on the statistics of surviving birth, both for the mother and the child.

Australian men aren't in the habit of hitting on women to make the women feel better. If they hit on a woman, it's because they actually want to have sex with them. I have never needed any man to try and make me feel sexy by hitting on me. In fact, if someone is of interest to me, I rarely wait for them to get around to hitting on me. I make my own move. Sexy comes from within, not from false compliments. I have always been able to differentiate between a genuine compliment and an ulterior motive. It's called perception.
Some women make a big deal about being able to make babies.. They are worthless otherwise.

Yup a womans body is made to handle pregnancy.. Meaning that your body generates enough dope for you to stay functional.
Theres very limited pain.

I imagine australian men are more subtle than I´am...
They made you feel hot even though you had a bomb in the belly.

I wonder if you are gonna come hit on me shaking your pregnant belly.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote:
Some women make a big deal about being able to make babies.. They are worthless otherwise.

Yup a womans body is made to handle pregnancy.. Meaning that your body generates enough dope for you to stay functional.
Theres very limited pain.

I imagine australian men are more subtle than I´am...
They made you feel hot even though you had a bomb in the belly.

I wonder if you are gonna come hit on me shaking your pregnant belly.
You can stop wondering... a. I will never hit on you and b. I will never be pregnant again.

As for whether or not pregnancy is painful and how much resistance the body has to pain, there are a lot of conditions during pregnancy that can cause excruciating pain, and as a man, you are never going to be in a position to gauge the level of pain during a pregnancy, so you should probably exercise your right to shut your mouth on the subject.

And not all men find a pregnant woman repulsive sexually, some men are actually aroused by the thought that a woman is carrying their child. Your opinion does not represent that of all men, and what you know and experience of women does not accurately depict how all women feel and react.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

I think Shin might have passed away.
shin

Unread post by shin »

i got arrested for stealing McNuggets. They're the new crack!

Actually, they were pretty nasty, last time I had them.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: i got arrested for stealing McNuggets. They're the new crack!

Actually, they were pretty nasty, last time I had them.
But you managed to run from the site of the crime with your -79 Cutlass Supreme?
And the cops found you in your cousin Tyrones jr´s house?

Otherwise the cops would have just shot you on sight.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

But you managed to run from the site of the crime with your -79 Cutlass Supreme?
And the cops found you in your cousin Tyrones jr´s house?

Otherwise the cops would have just shot you on sight.
That sounds like a cross between a blaxploitation movie from the 70s and a pre-prequel to "Next Friday".

Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

That sounds like a cross between a blaxploitation movie from the 70s and a pre-prequel to "Next Friday".

You negroes are tricky beasts.. Stealing mcnuggets turns into a gunfight just because you think a white police officer is a racist and thats why his commands should not be followed..

Slavery and all that... Even though most of modern negroes are too lazy to be slaves.