The Nutty Professor.

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Sturm

The Nutty Professor.

Unread post by Sturm »

Its coming from TV right now..

Kinda reminds me of some1 who looks like Sherman Klump now.. And he wants to look like Buddy Love and get the Jada Pinkett-Smith level hotties.

I wonder about that step-meter... Is it some kind of a phone app?

shin

Re: The Nutty Professor.

Unread post by shin »

Yes, a step meter in this case is a phone app that measures steps taken based on GPS or certain vibrations or both.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: Yes, a step meter in this case is a phone app that measures steps taken based on GPS or certain vibrations or both.
Is it a free app?
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Is it a free app?
Yes, it's free in the Google Play store for Android based phones. I wouldn't know about Apple phones. There are a lot of other free pedometer apps in there, too.

I also recommend myfitnesspal. It's a great calorie counter with guidelines for losing weight in the long run even for people who don't actively exercise and just want to try the diet approach. You can look up nutrition information on lots of natural, storebought, and restaurant foods in their database.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

Yes, it's free in the Google Play store for Android based phones. I wouldn't know about Apple phones. There are a lot of other free pedometer apps in there, too.

I also recommend myfitnesspal. It's a great calorie counter with guidelines for losing weight in the long run even for people who don't actively exercise and just want to try the diet approach. You can look up nutrition information on lots of natural, storebought, and restaurant foods in their database.
Are you sure they are accurate?

Some of your results are pretty high..

You would have to be jogging for hours straight.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Are you sure they are accurate?

Some of your results are pretty high..

You would have to be jogging for hours straight.
The bar graphs at the bottom show when walking is continuous. I've tested the count with small distances during the beginning of a random day. I think it's as close to accurate as being less than 50 steps off per mile traveled on average. You can set the length of your stride, and mine registers a mile with 2625 steps. If 5280 feel is a mile, I think it's fairly accurate.

I've gone up to 90 minutes continuously on a treadmill recently, but beyond that the only walking that I do coming close to uninterrupted is when I'm near a jogging path. I haven't paid close enough attention to be able to tell how long I can stop before it starts another line on the graph, but most of the stops I make on any given day are at crosswalks which don't take more than a couple of minutes.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

The bar graphs at the bottom show when walking is continuous. I've tested the count with small distances during the beginning of a random day. I think it's as close to accurate as being less than 50 steps off per mile traveled on average. You can set the length of your stride, and mine registers a mile with 2625 steps. If 5280 feel is a mile, I think it's fairly accurate.

I've gone up to 90 minutes continuously on a treadmill recently, but beyond that the only walking that I do coming close to uninterrupted is when I'm near a jogging path. I haven't paid close enough attention to be able to tell how long I can stop before it starts another line on the graph, but most of the stops I make on any given day are at crosswalks which don't take more than a couple of minutes.
Your results seem to be a bit high for a negro of your size.

Walking 32kliks per day is too high.

I imagine you are out of breath when you go get that KFC mega bucket...

Negroes like you are more prone to have a heart-attack than white people.
5 kilometres of walking per day would exhaust you enough.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Your results seem to be a bit high for a negro of your size.

Walking 32kliks per day is too high.

I imagine you are out of breath when you go get that KFC mega bucket...

Negroes like you are more prone to have a heart-attack than white people.
5 kilometres of walking per day would exhaust you enough.
You must think my flesh is composed of marshmallow fluff. :lol:

i used to run track in high school. Once you learn to be physically fit, you never let yourself get too far gone if you can help it.

i don't think there has ever been a point in my life where I couldn't walk 5 kilometers in an entire day. I'm pretty sure I can do that in less than an hour... less than a half hour on a good day.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

You must think my flesh is composed of marshmallow fluff. :lol:

i used to run track in high school. Once you learn to be physically fit, you never let yourself get too far gone if you can help it.

i don't think there has ever been a point in my life where I couldn't walk 5 kilometers in an entire day. I'm pretty sure I can do that in less than an hour... less than a half hour on a good day.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin

Unread post by shin »

Very funny

Even at my worst, I could still jump twice as high as that burger inhaling fool.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: Very funny

Even at my worst, I could still jump twice as high as that burger inhaling fool.
Saw your pic...

Kat said you look menacing.. :D

You look like paddington bear.

If you lose weight, women will stop thinking you are cute. :lol:
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

Where did I say that?
Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

CorsetKat wrote:Where did I say that?
"I liked being the only one who knows you are a menacing looking black man".. Or something like that. :D

Its in some thread..

My memory is still pretty good..
shin

Unread post by shin »

:lol: Paddington Bear, huh? :lol:

So does that mean I should double up on the burritos, then?
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: :lol: Paddington Bear, huh? :lol:

So does that mean I should double up on the burritos, then?
Paddington bear or the Bamse the worlds strongest bear. :D

Maybe.. Double marmalade sandwiches are paddingtons thing. :lol:

Have you had extensive medical examinations?
shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Paddington bear or the Bamse the worlds strongest bear. :D

Maybe.. Double marmalade sandwiches are paddingtons thing. :lol:

Have you had extensive medical examinations?
Not in a while. I see a nurse practitioner every few months or so, and I get blood tests twice a year, but I haven't had a medical doctor's physical check up in over 2 years.

I've never heard of Bamse. Is he European? A bear that eats marmalade sandwiches would be scared of my thunder farts. :lol:
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote:

Not in a while. I see a nurse practitioner every few months or so, and I get blood tests twice a year, but I haven't had a medical doctor's physical check up in over 2 years.

I've never heard of Bamse. Is he European? A bear that eats marmalade sandwiches would be scared of my thunder farts. :lol:
Bamse is swedish. Probably not very well known outside of the nordiclands.

How long have you been overweight?
I´m thinking of bloodvessels looking like old rusty pipes. :lol:
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

I sure do like those cute dresses Mona is wearing.. :D

The female style is different in a biblethumping land like Australia.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: I sure do like those cute dresses Mona is wearing.. :D

The female style is different in a biblethumping land like Australia.
What on earth makes you think Australia is a "bible thumping" land? My style varies, it's very dependent upon where I'm going and being appropriately dressed for the occasion, location and the company I will be in.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

What on earth makes you think Australia is a "bible thumping" land? My style varies, it's very dependent upon where I'm going and being appropriately dressed for the occasion, location and the company I will be in.
You go to church.. No1 does that in here..
We are more like heathens believing in the forest gods and such.

women here dont wear those Alice in Wonderland dresses.. They are more like a warm, english, bible country thing.

The dress with the white bowtie belt.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I go to Church to take my mother who likes to go and can't take herself, not for my own habit. And I dress in different styles for different places and company. I dress far more demurely for work/Church or to see my mother than I would to go on a motorbike ride with my dad, or to a night club or dinner with my friends. For example, I went to dinner on Saturday night in skin tight jeans, thigh high boots, and a black top with lacy bits and a low cut top under a cropped jacket.

I have quite a selection of high heeled boots, and an entire section of my wardrobe that is dedicated to leather skirts and jackets. One example of such an outfit:

shin

Unread post by shin »

Sturm wrote:

Bamse is swedish. Probably not very well known outside of the nordiclands.

How long have you been overweight?
I´m thinking of bloodvessels looking like old rusty pipes. :lol:
based on the tests they've done on me in recent times, my cardiovascular system isn't in too bad a shape. My resting heart rate was at 82 bpm (the normal range is 60-100), my blood pressure varies but is rarely higher than the limit for prehypertension (139/89), and my cholesterol count is quite good. My LDL was about 65mg/dL, and I don't remember my HDL.

I used to smoke, but I quit in 2013. I don't drink or do drugs, either.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

shin wrote:

based on the tests they've done on me in recent times, my cardiovascular system isn't in too bad a shape. My resting heart rate was at 82 bpm (the normal range is 60-100), my blood pressure varies but is rarely higher than the limit for prehypertension (139/89), and my cholesterol count is quite good. My LDL was about 65mg/dL, and I don't remember my HDL.

I used to smoke, but I quit in 2013. I don't drink or do drugs, either.
My mother is one of the tiniest women you would ever see, and she has a family history of heart disease and had a heart attack at the age of 27 when she had a blood clot go to her heart. Her father, who also appeared quite fit in appearance, dropped dead at 39 of a heart attack.

Although obesity can increase the risk of heart attack, it's not the sole cause of it. Often, the two go hand in hand due to the unhealthy diet that adds unnecessary fats to the body that the liver can not break down properly. But, heart issues are more often than not, genetic.

Weight is also not always an indication of fitness or activity. I have always been little and appeared to be fit, but have never been one to exercise, even in childhood, I avoided anything that seemed like sport or exercise like the plague. But I know much larger people than myself who are very fit, and work out regularly and have a far healthier diet than I.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

What Mona said.

My father is a small man, through the roof cholesterol. My cousin on my dad's side died at 35 of heart attack. Mine was high at 10 years old. Luckily due to my mostly good diet now, I have it in check. My good cholesterol is retarded high, I want to say 125.
Your favorite mistake.