Shins weight loss..

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
shin

Re: Shins weight loss..

Unread post by shin »

Have you ever seen the movie Boyz N the Hood, Odi?

How about the Rodney King beating by 4 police officers, or the footage of Eric Garner being choked to death.

Sometimes the police are the ones to incite violence, although those two had broken the law.

Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: Have you ever seen the movie Boyz N the Hood, Odi?

How about the Rodney King beating by 4 police officers, or the footage of Eric Garner being choked to death.

Sometimes the police are the ones to incite violence, although those two had broken the law.
Dont you see? The negro incites violence because the police officers are white..

You gotta comply to the police officers commands...

The police have every right to use whatever means to take down the perp who doesnt obey their commands...
They can shoot you for not showing your ID...
The command to ID yourself stands... Its up to you how hard it is to take your ID out of your wallet.

You negroes arent allowed to backtalk the police even when Obama was the president...

You negroes have no respect for the white police officers..
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

I would be gunned down by the police if I resisted the arrest...
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Niggers are lazy and a threat to the white culture...

Some niggers accept the nordicism and become fierce fighters for nordic culture.

I have no problem with nixxers whom fish, hunt and uphold our culture..
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Shin, don't even bother trying to explain racism to Odi. He is still so far back in the dark ages with his belief system that he thinks he owns the control over the womb of any women he impregnates.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: Shin, don't even bother trying to explain racism to Odi. He is still so far back in the dark ages with his belief system that he thinks he owns the control over the womb of any women he impregnates.
I dont think you get any understanding from Shin..

I do control the womb since I gotta take care what comes out of it.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

When it's your body that has to deal with all of the hormonal and physical side effects of a pregnancy and the pain of childbirth, especially a traumatic one that requires surgery... then you would be entitled to a say in what happens in that womb. But while the womb resides in another person's body, you have no right to decide anything. If you don't want to take care of a baby, then don't stick your dick in there and impregnate her. It's simple. That is the only choice you have until the baby is born, and then you have equal rights to a say in how the child is raised. End of story.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: When it's your body that has to deal with all of the hormonal and physical side effects of a pregnancy and the pain of childbirth, especially a traumatic one that requires surgery... then you would be entitled to a say in what happens in that womb. But while the womb resides in another person's body, you have no right to decide anything. If you don't want to take care of a baby, then don't stick your dick in there and impregnate her. It's simple. That is the only choice you have until the baby is born, and then you have equal rights to a say in how the child is raised. End of story.
For as long as your womb produces something I gotta pay for, it is under my command.

When you bitches quit bitching about something your body produces, then you get to decide for everything.

I´m fine with ignoring you females alltogether.. You are a thorn in my ass.
But then you chicks start a war against me because I dont shower your ass with compliments.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I don't need your compliments. And, as I've previously pointed out, you don't pay for anything in or from my body. My point to you is, that if you don't want a baby, that is entirely within your own control. Once you insert your body parts into a woman and leave a deposit, then that is you accepting responsibility for whatever comes of that, and you don't have the right at any time to decide what a woman does with her uterus or its contents, until such time as the product of that deposit has exited her body.

As for the whole, women complaining about your attitude... perhaps start by not referring to us collectively as bitches.
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

What up, bitch?!
Your favorite mistake.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: I don't need your compliments. And, as I've previously pointed out, you don't pay for anything in or from my body. My point to you is, that if you don't want a baby, that is entirely within your own control. Once you insert your body parts into a woman and leave a deposit, then that is you accepting responsibility for whatever comes of that, and you don't have the right at any time to decide what a woman does with her uterus or its contents, until such time as the product of that deposit has exited her body.

As for the whole, women complaining about your attitude... perhaps start by not referring to us collectively as bitches.
You need somebodys compliments since you post bikini shots in here.

The creator dealt you a shitty hand.. You are a vessel for my offspring.

You can stop spreading your legs if you dont want babies... I know thats an impossible task for a bitch like you.

You dont get to decide whether my offspring lives or not.. You dont get to decide whether I have to spend money on a kid or not.

Your ass holds my deposit and you´ll do as I tell you.. Just like a bank.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I'm not a vessel for your anything. I don't need to decide whether or not your offspring are born. Nor whether or not you have to pay anything towards them, as there's not a chance in hell that I'd spread my legs for you, so it's not an issue.

And, no, I don't find it impossible to abstain. I'm also unlikely to fall pregnant, as I've had my tubes removed.

Please find my bikini shots, and show me where they are. Because I don't recall posting any in here. And even if there were photos of me, that doesn't automatically equate to a need for compliments. I post photos of what I am wearing, more to share the outfit than my body.

Personally, I am ambivalent with regards to compliments on my physical being, as I've always felt it to be a compliment on something that I have no control over, genetics, so I consider them rather empty compliments, anyway.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: I'm not a vessel for your anything. I don't need to decide whether or not your offspring are born. Nor whether or not you have to pay anything towards them, as there's not a chance in hell that I'd spread my legs for you, so it's not an issue.

And, no, I don't find it impossible to abstain. I'm also unlikely to fall pregnant, as I've had my tubes removed.

Please find my bikini shots, and show me where they are. Because I don't recall posting any in here. And even if there were photos of me, that doesn't automatically equate to a need for compliments. I post photos of what I am wearing, more to share the outfit than my body.

Personally, I am ambivalent with regards to compliments on my physical being, as I've always felt it to be a compliment on something that I have no control over, genetics, so I consider them rather empty compliments, anyway.
You and all women are a vessel for my sons... And I´ll do anything to protect them.. That includes wasting a baby killer mother.

You posed in your bikinis in your crappy toilet... You have a very fine body... Its like you were in your twenties and not had kids at all.
You post pics in your toilet because you have no privacy.. Takes effort to do that and you aint seeking compliments from the forum lesbian.

Stop lying bitch.. You know theres guys in this forum and bikinis put a chubby in our chinos.

You are so pretty that you get compliments all the time..
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Ummm, I don't take photos in my toilet at all. I use the mirror in my bathroom to take photos, but the toilet is in a different room. And it takes very little effort to do that.

And, no, I'm no longer a fertile woman, so thankfully can cross myself off the list of women who are vessels for you.

Like I said, being told I am pretty or have a good body doesn't really mean anything to me. It's not like I worked for the body I have. It's pure genetics. And I prefer to think that even when that is gone, that I will continue to be of value, and my only value isn't my appearance.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: Ummm, I don't take photos in my toilet at all. I use the mirror in my bathroom to take photos, but the toilet is in a different room. And it takes very little effort to do that.

And, no, I'm no longer a fertile woman, so thankfully can cross myself off the list of women who are vessels for you.

Like I said, being told I am pretty or have a good body doesn't really mean anything to me. It's not like I worked for the body I have. It's pure genetics. And I prefer to think that even when that is gone, that I will continue to be of value, and my only value isn't my appearance.
You take pics your "bathroom" because the door has a lock... And it offers what little privacy you have.

You are lying again..

How does it feel to be a neutered woman? No womanly functions... Not being able to provide kids for your loved man.

When all your prettiness is gone, you are still a neutered woman with no money to speak of..

All the guy gets is your pissy attitude... And a large collection of shoes.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I don't lie. I take photos in the bathroom as it's the only room with a full length mirror. I don't usually lock the door or even fully close it, to do so. And I spent the majority of the day home alone while my kids are at school, so there goes your "no privacy" logic.

I have plenty of womanly functions, I just can't give birth any more. And even if I was physically able to fall pregnant, the strain on my body to carry more babies (and it'd be likely to be twins again) would be too much.

As for what a guy gets from me... I have no interest in being "owned" by any man, so I don't care if they see no value in me, because I see no value in having one in my life, either. I'd rather be alone forever than dating someone with your attitudes. It's only people like you who get my pissy attitude. Nobody else has ever had a problem with it.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: I don't lie. I take photos in the bathroom as it's the only room with a full length mirror. I don't usually lock the door or even fully close it, to do so. And I spent the majority of the day home alone while my kids are at school, so there goes your "no privacy" logic.

I have plenty of womanly functions, I just can't give birth any more. And even if I was physically able to fall pregnant, the strain on my body to carry more babies (and it'd be likely to be twins again) would be too much.

As for what a guy gets from me... I have no interest in being "owned" by any man, so I don't care if they see no value in me, because I see no value in having one in my life, either. I'd rather be alone forever than dating someone with your attitudes. It's only people like you who get my pissy attitude. Nobody else has ever had a problem with it.
Stop lying.. I´ve taken care of enough kids that I know the bathroom is the only place where you can have any privacy.

Only sluts with husbands, teen girls and sluts with kids take pics in a bathroom.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

And do children invade your privacy when they're not even there? Aside from which, any decent parent can teach their children about boundaries and privacy. My kids are old enough to respect both of these things. If you are incapable of raising children who can do that, it doesn't mean that everyone else is.

And, once again, I don't lie. It's abhorrent to me. I am honest to a fault, too honest in many cases. But I do not resort to dishonesty. I don't need to. The truth is enough to blow all of your pathetic prejudices wide open.

It is possible to take a photo without being a slut, you know. I realise that you're not used to interacting with anyone who isn't a slut, as they're the only kind who want to have anything to do with you... but there are other women in the world who aren't ruled by their vaginas, and are fussier about who they give access to theirs.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Do you drink, Odi? One minute, you're attempting to be charming, the next you're lashing out at everything around you.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

He's actually starting to remind me of Gallium.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: He's actually starting to remind me of Gallium.
I´m just discovering what kind of a person you are.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

shin wrote: Do you drink, Odi? One minute, you're attempting to be charming, the next you're lashing out at everything around you.
Mona lashed me in VF.. She is just too stupid to have a leash on her vocabulary.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Tell the truth, Odi. You were being obnoxious in there towards women in general, and can't handle the fact that your caveman antics aren't impressive to me. I am the sort of woman who is true to herself and will never bow to a male. Nor do I care if you like that about me. I have no intention in any reality of dating you, so why are you taking it so personally?
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: Tell the truth, Odi. You were being obnoxious in there towards women in general, and can't handle the fact that your caveman antics aren't impressive to me. I am the sort of woman who is true to herself and will never bow to a male. Nor do I care if you like that about me. I have no intention in any reality of dating you, so why are you taking it so personally?
Caveman antics seem to work on you since spread your ass to a man based just on his appearance.

You made a decision that affects your life for the next 18years based on some ass spreading instinct of yours.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: Caveman antics seem to work on you since spread your ass to a man based just on his appearance.

You made a decision that affects your life for the next 18years based on some ass spreading instinct of yours.
I didn't actually marry based on appearance, nor did I have children with anyone based purely on appearance. I have never dated anyone just because they looked good. I have to have more of a connection than that with anyone to tolerate them long enough to get to the sex stage.

So, once again, stop assuming, my life is in no way relatable to yours and you clearly have no ability to comprehend things from any perspective other than your own, so stop deluding yourself that you do.