Shins weight loss..

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Sturm

Re: Shins weight loss..

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

I didn't actually marry based on appearance, nor did I have children with anyone based purely on appearance. I have never dated anyone just because they looked good. I have to have more of a connection than that with anyone to tolerate them long enough to get to the sex stage.

So, once again, stop assuming, my life is in no way relatable to yours and you clearly have no ability to comprehend things from any perspective other than your own, so stop deluding yourself that you do.
So why did you fuck your ex and got stuck with a load of kids?
You should have foreseen a guy fucking some buddy of yours before you.

Your sexlife is so far in the whitetrash department that you should have seen from the guys appearance that he fucks your female friend while you are away..

You just dont have the IQ.

Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Sturm wrote: So why did you fuck your ex and got stuck with a load of kids?
You should have foreseen a guy fucking some buddy of yours before you.

Your sexlife is so far in the whitetrash department that you should have seen from the guys appearance that he fucks your female friend while you are away..

You just dont have the IQ.
And you don't know what you're talking about. My husband had a complete personality change when I was pregnant with my second set of twins. Prior to that, there was no indication to ANYONE around us that he would ever cheat. He was diagnosed with depression and put on anti-depressents that made him worse, because of a family history of bi-polar they worked in the opposite way to how they should. And he was under stress in all areas of life, and because he had put me on a pedestal and credited me for his happiness, it seemed logical to him that I must have been the cause of his unhappiness as well.

He admitted to me after he moved in with her, that he wished he'd just worked on our marriage instead of running away from his problems and creating new ones. But by then, it was too late.

People have been known to change in times of stress, or ill health. It's not new. It doesn't make me an idiot, to not be psychic and foresee every change in him. It makes me human.

And even if I did know that he would leave once I had my children, I wouldn't go back and change that, because I wouldn't trade my children for anything. He had a purpose in my life, and once he fulfilled that purpose, that's when he changed his path. I was meant to mother these children. Would I have preferred that my marriage work and we raised them as a family, sure, that was my preference and intention, but that's not how it worked out. And I am okay with that. I am fine with him moving on with someone else, the only objection I have is when he makes decisions that affect my children and my time with them, without discussing it with me, and the fact that he has not paid the child support that he is legally required to pay. But that will eventually get paid, because, by law the debt never goes away, even if he goes bankrupt, and if he delays too long, they'll put him in jail, and he will work it off at $50 a day, and I think he'd rather pay the money than spend the better part of a year in jail.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote:

And you don't know what you're talking about. My husband had a complete personality change when I was pregnant with my second set of twins. Prior to that, there was no indication to ANYONE around us that he would ever cheat. He was diagnosed with depression and put on anti-depressents that made him worse, because of a family history of bi-polar they worked in the opposite way to how they should. And he was under stress in all areas of life, and because he had put me on a pedestal and credited me for his happiness, it seemed logical to him that I must have been the cause of his unhappiness as well.

He admitted to me after he moved in with her, that he wished he'd just worked on our marriage instead of running away from his problems and creating new ones. But by then, it was too late.

People have been known to change in times of stress, or ill health. It's not new. It doesn't make me an idiot, to not be psychic and foresee every change in him. It makes me human.

And even if I did know that he would leave once I had my children, I wouldn't go back and change that, because I wouldn't trade my children for anything. He had a purpose in my life, and once he fulfilled that purpose, that's when he changed his path. I was meant to mother these children. Would I have preferred that my marriage work and we raised them as a family, sure, that was my preference and intention, but that's not how it worked out. And I am okay with that. I am fine with him moving on with someone else, the only objection I have is when he makes decisions that affect my children and my time with them, without discussing it with me, and the fact that he has not paid the child support that he is legally required to pay. But that will eventually get paid, because, by law the debt never goes away, even if he goes bankrupt, and if he delays too long, they'll put him in jail, and he will work it off at $50 a day, and I think he'd rather pay the money than spend the better part of a year in jail.
Do you fuck a clown just because he says he is good..
Of course mommy and daddy think their precious boy is good.

I dont quite understand the bi-polar disorder..
They have their ups and downs but so do all people..
They seem to be like people from wealthy families.

The shit is always there.. Stress and such just bringout the pussy for even the dumbest to see.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

You don't understand it, so therefore are in no position to comment on it. The issue wasn't the background of bi-polar, it was the way having that in the family can cause certain medications to react with people. While on the medication he was unrecognisable as himself. Once he was off it and sorted, it was too late for him to take everything back.

And, no, I don't judge men based on their mother's opinions of them. I base it on what I witness first hand. And until the medication screw up, while my mother thought he was refined enough with etiquette, even she admits that she would never have picked him as someone who would do what he did. It blind-sided everyone in our lives. So, trusting the wrong person in your life, or having your trust betrayed does not make a person stupid, it just makes the other person a dick.
thehaze

Unread post by thehaze »

Mona how do you and your ex get along now? How many kids do you have and how old are they?My Doctor has me on Duloxetine for depression to help me not blow my brains out(good by cruel world)- - - - - - -
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I have five children, four of whom are with my ex-husband, the eldest saw him as a father figure, but cut contact in his teens.

My ex and I get along as long as I let him do whatever the fuck he wants and go along with his wishes. Otherwise, I'm a complete bitch and he causes all kinds of havoc. He doesn't pay the required child support, and I don't argue with him about it, because we have a government agency that controls how much is meant to be paid and collection of that money, so it's out of my hands, and it's less confrontation and stress for me if I let them handle it.

My ex stopped taking the medication after we split, and basically went back to normal, but instead of blaming the medication, he decided that being with me must have been what causes all of his problems. So be it, if he wants to blame me, that's his choice. It's easier to blame me than to face his own guilt at his actions towards me.
Sturm

Unread post by Sturm »

Mona wrote: You don't understand it, so therefore are in no position to comment on it. The issue wasn't the background of bi-polar, it was the way having that in the family can cause certain medications to react with people. While on the medication he was unrecognisable as himself. Once he was off it and sorted, it was too late for him to take everything back.

And, no, I don't judge men based on their mother's opinions of them. I base it on what I witness first hand. And until the medication screw up, while my mother thought he was refined enough with etiquette, even she admits that she would never have picked him as someone who would do what he did. It blind-sided everyone in our lives. So, trusting the wrong person in your life, or having your trust betrayed does not make a person stupid, it just makes the other person a dick.
Even while the medication is reacting, you can still not go with every mood swing your head conjures up.

The dude was always like that.. The drugs just brought that out.

You can maintain a hold of yourself..

If I were your brother, I would have dispatched some anti-depressant eating fool rightaway... Women cant see in guys what other guys can.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

And women can see more than most guys give them credit for. As for how he was or wasn't, you weren't there. I was. And everyone else agreed that he had a psychotic break of some kind and totally changed. Prior to that, he was a different person. He was the one who pushed for marriage and children, but clearly his expectations of family life and the reality weren't the same, or he liked the idea far more than the reality. Whatever the reason, it is irrelevant. Things change, and so do people, sometimes. Either way, his purpose in my life was to give me my children, which he did. For that reason alone, I will never regret my relationship with him. My only regrets are in being too trusting and considerate AFTER the relationship ended and not protecting my legal rights fully.

I don't have a brother. I do have a cousin, best friend and father who will happily despatch anyone necessary. However, I won't allow them to. He is the father of my children, and I don't have to like him, or even get along with him, but that doesn't give me the right to take away the children's relationship with him.