What The Actual Fuck?!?

Pictures, art, music, and other media.
dageaux

What The Actual Fuck?!?

Unread post by dageaux »

So I was watching random videos on youtube and Wifey walked into the room I was in. I was watching a clip of Dave Grohl's famous "Get the fuck out of my show" line where he kicked the guy out of his show for fighting. It was laced with profanity. In my opinion well justified profanity. She comments that she didn't mind a little profanity (good thing because she married me), but every other word in a sentence shouldn't be "Fucking" I naturally responded, "It is Dave fucking Grohl, He can fucking say whatever the fuck he wants to fucking say" to which she responded, "Who is Dave fucking Grohl?"

I was shocked, it was like I didn't even know this person. How could this woman I love NOT know who Dave Grohl is??!!??

I don't know what to say here. I just had to share that with someone.

My favorite fucking Dave fucking Grohl video

Mona

Re: What The Actual Fuck?!?

Unread post by Mona »

I feel that this is a conversation that you probably should have had long before marrying her. *sigh*

Your post made me think of this:
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

I just read tonight that he is the top influence on rock for the last three decades. At first I was thinking, really? But then I remember the documentary I watched about him about a recording studio. It's called Sound City, I highly recommend it. He's a nice guy, good father, really down to earth. By normal people standards, not celebrity standards.
Your favorite mistake.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

Mona wrote: I feel that this is a conversation that you probably should have had long before marrying her. *sigh*

Your post made me think of this:

Apparently Photobucket want to charge to host images now, but I'm as yet unsure of how much or where to pay it. Sorry if all of my pics have gone awol.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Photobucket can suck it!

Dave Grohl I remember not being blown away by back in the 90s, but when we put it into a broader perspective I guess he has been influential to a lot of musicians since then.

Poor Kris Novoselic is stuck in "the other guy from that band" status... but at least he's also in the Rock n Roll Hal of Fame.
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

I just watched a compilation on YouTube about Grohl and how he broke his leg falling off stage. I handled it so well. He apologiesed profusely and promised to make it up to them, then he cornered the drummer, who by the way was the only drummer Grohl has ever really liked, into playing him out as they carried him out on a stretcher. He starts DJ'ing Bowie and as they carry Grohl off stage he insists they hand him a mic and he starts singing through tears of pain as the drummer starts doing his shit on the drums, beaming away. Fucking rad. I would have included the clip, but what I find to stream on the tv is completely different that what I can find on my own on my phone. I don't get it, but that's the way it is.
Your favorite mistake.