What a sad whiny fucker Gallium/PointBroken is!

Fighting, shenanigans and friendly banter. Shit flinging of all kinds.
Scouse

What a sad whiny fucker Gallium/PointBroken is!

Unread post by Scouse »

Seems as though he's taken a leaf out of semen's book and decided to grass on people and report posts like a proper little bitch! That guy of all people crying to the mods about other users bullying him when the only reason he joined up on VF was to carry on a flame war with the 'bastards' who he now claims to hate.... :roll:

Evs is a gullible naive fucker in that she always panders to the report button bashing soft arses and encourages others to report posts when she's called out on it..... well sorry but snitching and grassing aint my style, and I can safely say I've never reported a post in my life, and most likely never will.

So as it stands now I'm banned for 24 hrs while Mr forum cancer is still over there playing the victim! Unbelievable...... I took a break from VF recently with that cunt showing up, and I think I'm probably going to do it again.

Seamajor

Re: What a sad whiny fucker Gallium/PointBroken is!

Unread post by Seamajor »

wow just wow.
dageaux

Unread post by dageaux »

Scouse, The whiners will always win because anyone in any kind of place of authority just doesn't want to deal with the constant Victim Claims of the whiners. You have to investigate every whine because in theory they could be right, even though you know it is just another sad plea for attention and validation.

If they ban the whiner then it either gives them the validation they want to COME TO ANOTHER FUCKING BOARD AND WHINE ABOUT BEING BANNED... ahem sorry that just slipped out... or you Ban the one being whined about for a couple days just because it is easier than trying to convince a moron that his/her whining is just stupid and no one really wants to hear it.
Seamajor

dageaux wrote:Scouse, The whiners will always win because anyone in any kind of place of authority just doesn't want to deal with the constant Victim Claims of the whiners. If they ban the whiner then it either gives them the validation they want to COME TO ANOTHER FUCKING BOARD AND WHINE ABOUT BEING BANNED... ahem sorry that just slipped out... or you Ban the one being whined about for a couple days just because it is easier than trying to convince a moron that his/her whining is just stupid and no one really wants to hear it.
Not going to say anymore about this. Evs is a very decent person. She cuts as much slack as anyone. Some folks simply do not follow the rules. Rules are rules, just like here.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

I'm just fucking tired of getting temp banned on there, thanks to a certain couple of people constantly whinging to the mods..... its ridiculous.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Seamajor wrote:Not going to say anymore about this. Evs is a very decent person. She cuts as much slack as anyone. Some folks simply do not follow the rules. Rules are rules, just like here.
And grassers are grassers..... you and ya pal manipulate evs into doing what you want, ie silencing users who you disagree with.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Goys will be goys? I couldn't find a meme in time. :mrgreen:

So... what's new Scouse?
Laughter is the best medicine... but hilarity is a bee sting!
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Not much man, time for a break from VF I think, with the likes of semen and gallium getting their every whims pandered to, its enough to drive even the most cool headed person mental.
shin

Unread post by shin »

Kam, Gallium, and Dilf really changed the tone of that place. Some of the old regs whine about it, but most of them still come back.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Gallium's only been there a short time, but its been enough to drive people away and cause trouble. Evs of course doesn't see this though...
shin

Unread post by shin »

Evs loves everybody, so I won't fault her for what seems like naivete.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I've been quiet on VF because of Gallium. I stay out of most niggly shit and lately every thread is turning into a shitfight of repetitive bullshit.

Maj, I know you and Scouse have issues and I know you are friends with Galli, but I have to agree that all Galli is doing is pulling old BF bullshit into another place and turning it to shit.

He's fine when sober but when the slightest thing sets him off he will turn on anyone who disagrees with his extreme rants. And I, personally, do not have the energy to deal with his attacks.

Yeah, he's dealing with some pretty crap stuff in his real life, but so are plenty of other people, myself included. And I no longer feel safe to share a lot of it, because Galli and the rest of the bullshit characters that have joined his crusade will only use it to attack me.

The crap that goes on between you and Scouse is from both sides. Galli attacks anyone who happens to post anything when he's on a rampage.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

well.... just don't post there. i limit the amount of time i spend there. galli is a worthless piece of shit and well worth avoiding and seamajor is a rotten fuck for inviting him back.... i say leave em to it....
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

Mona, please know you are safe here. I will not let bullshit like that go down on my board. This is a closed board, meaning in Lurkers and Meet Up are not readable unless signed in. Registration is closed and only I can let a newb in. I think we all know how friendly and warm I come across, and I sceptical to a fault. I'm not saying this to convince you to share, I just want you to know its not seen by just anyone. That being said I have to Ass Boxers that can log in and read the board in its entirety. I've been meaning to change that but they never log in so I've just forgotten. I doubt it will be easy for me to figure out how to do, so ill prob just ban them and call it a day. There are also a few bees that signed up back when this place first opened. Can't vogue for them, but again, they are never here.
Your favorite mistake.
deadskinmask

i think a galli-free atmosphere is gonna be a big draw for posters once galli shows his true colors at VF....
CorsetKat

I'll run questionable noobs by you Bastards. Also please give me a heads up if you send so nene this way.
Your favorite mistake.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

It's all good, I know that I'm safe to post here. I'm just explaining that it's not just Scouse and his mates who have an issue with Gallium. And that his brand of bullshit is separate from the crap that Scouse and Seamajor throw at each other. Although that stuff gets repetitive and irritating, I don't find it affects my posting as I just ignore the bullshit threads. I just avoid any threads that they pollute.
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

deadskinmask wrote:i think a galli-free atmosphere is gonna be a big draw for posters once galli shows his true colors at VF....
He already did. Nobody seems to believe that he meant it.
deadskinmask

Mona wrote:He already did. Nobody seems to believe that he meant it.
lol. i mean when hes day in day out spamming up the whole forum.... 600 threds about 'things i would stick up my ass'.... page after page about his daughter.... that kinda shit....
Mona

Unread post by Mona »

I never saw most of his shit. I stayed out of the flame forum and assbox threads so I didn't see the worst of it.

All I knew about his daughter was that he was young when he had her and his ex had full custody.

But, yeah, it's already hard to open a thread without all of his shit dribbling out. And I know that he went at Mimi for disagreeing with him.
Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote:well.... just don't post there. i limit the amount of time i spend there. galli is a worthless piece of shit and well worth avoiding and seamajor is a rotten fuck for inviting him back.... i say leave em to it....
A rotten fuck? Morning little buddy
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote:A rotten fuck? Morning little buddy
morning....

yeah. rotten fuck.... you knew galli was a piece of shit at BF. you knew damn well nobody wanted him there. nobody.... and you intentionally invited him to VF outta fuckin spite. so YEAH, MOTHERFUCKER.... rotten fuck....
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

Lol *LIKED* ^^

And to make matters worse, not only did semen the snake invite the drunken spamming idiot, he's advised him on 'tactics', ie grassing on users to the mods and constantly reporting posts, which roughly translates to them goading someone, and then when the user retaliates, they cry to the mods so that the post gets removed and the person gets temp banned! Talk about underhand snake tactics or what?

The likes of semen the snake and PenisBroken are fucking cancer to a forum, they both deserve a shotgun up the ass.
Scouse

Unread post by Scouse »

CorsetKat wrote: I think we all know how friendly and warm I come across,
Warm like a mother in law's french kiss! Damn that sounds wrong :shock:
CorsetKat

Sea wants to know why I let this stay when previously I attempted to curb fights from elsewhere. Well, this scours soon after I said fuck it, you brats do what you want. So enjoy. I also asked to be left alone, and I've been responded to, quoted, and now PM'ed. I'll move this to Meltdown if the fighting continues, but I'm not gonna sit here and ask you guys not to do something over and over again, I'll Assbox then ban instead.
Your favorite mistake.