Dinosaurs, and such

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...

100%

Total votes: 2

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dinosaurs, and such

http://www.amusingplanet.com/2013/10/ca ... +Planet%29 :link:

Cal Orcko: A 300 Feet Wall With Over 5,000 Dinosaur Footprints
By Kaushik Friday, October 18, 2013

On the outskirts of the city of Sucre, in Bolivia, is a large cement plant, and when the quarry it uses was being expanded, workers discovered a huge vertical wall of rock with thousands of dinosaur footprints. The site is called Cal Orcko (also spelled Cal Orko) and it

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Dinosaurs, and such

There are human footprints walking with dinosaur footprints, there have been dinosaur tissues that could never survived a million years let alone 65 million years like hemoglobin that have been found, there are hundreds of rock carvings of dinosaurs and clay figurines found in South America [ the numerous Oka stones ] clay figurines in Mexico and rock carvings found in Sudan and other places. I covered this in the thread Refuting Evolution.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe in evolution, it happens in front of us every day. That said I do disagree with the dating of many things, it's not an exact science as told by TV, Schools, and others.
Texas has many of those footprints.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

prehistoric Pink Shark Found

This is one strange looking shark. It's only the the second ever to have been found.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z30eOOfBSh
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That is one of the surviving sharks of many that had strange probosces, and odd shapes on their heads.
very cool catch :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dinosaurs, and such

T-Rex is looking more like a Chicken all the time

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder if they could one day get some DNA from those dinosaur era bird wings and make a clone like in Jurrasic Park. I wish this article had some pictures of the cave paintings.

Rare Dinosaur-Era Birds' Wings Found Preserved in Amber

Despite over a hundred years having passed since the discovery of Machu Picchu in Peru, two rock paintings new to scientists have been found near the Inca citadel ruins.

Rare Dinosaur-Era Birds' Wings Found Preserved in Amber
The newly found paintings depict a man, a llama and above them a geometric image in black. The discovery was made in the area of Pachamama, about 15 minutes walking distance from Machu Picchu, by staff members of Cusco's Cultural Department. The paintings are similar to others already known near the Inca citadel that also represent men, alpacas and other creatures, painted in ocher and black colors.

The paintings are not recorded among the findings of Hiram Bingham, the archaeologist who discovered the Lost City of the Incas during the Peruvian expedition of Yale University in 1911.

The archaeological site will remain closed as researchers prepare to conduct further investigations. In the near future, they are planning to carefully excavate the site to preserve the paintings, as they've already shown signs of damage and scratches.

http://sputniknews.com/latam/20160706/1 ... ology.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I doubt they could get the dna, but there has been some pretty good efforts to get some from past findings.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder if dinosaur DNA can be retrieved from this specimen. Skin and guts don’t survive 65 million years so I suspect that the dinosaur narrative that we are taught is incorrect. https://earthlymission.com/dinosaur-mum ... 5D0diUPN-o
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I have posted about that dino before :think:
Not sure, but very few specimens of DNA have been gotten from their remains.
Just like everything else on the dinosaurs the DNA is turned to stone.
Minerals replace everything by leaching through the remains.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 11:58 am I think I have posted about that dino before :think:
Not sure, but very few specimens of DNA have been gotten from their remains.
Just like everything else on the dinosaurs the DNA is turned to stone.
Minerals replace everything by leaching through the remains.
Maybe we can extract some dinosaur DNA from Joe Biden....After all, at this point, he is little more than a coporlite.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You are more likely to get DNA from an old pile of shit than his old ass, maybe a parasitic infection.

I read once before they got some DNA from a tooth of a Dinosaur, but it was so bad it wasn't viable for much.
Also the Dino was one of the last periods they existed so not much hope of any older ones.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:17 pm You are more likely to get DNA from an old pile of shit than his old ass, maybe a parasitic infection.

I read once before they got some DNA from a tooth of a Dinosaur, but it was so bad it wasn't viable for much.
Also the Dino was one of the last periods they existed so not much hope of any older ones.
You mean Biden ISN'T an old pile of shit? :think: ... I would beg to differ.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He is what you see crawling around in it, and will give you an infection when it latches on.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Real Velocitaptor looked more like birds than reptiles.

In the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies they got it all wrong. They also didn't hunt in packs.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hasn’t it been proven in the last few decades that birds are descended from or are dinosaurs ? The lay eggs like dinosaurs, have footprints like dinosaurs and I believe that I read or heard they have a similar lung structure. I wonder why birds lost their teeth ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I actually saw a program where they sort of reversed engendered a chicken giving it teeth, and a stub of a tail. :laugh:

At least they have T Rex standing properly now, when i was a kid he was standing upright, and eating cowboys. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I doubt that the Valley of the Gwangzee is a true story however I also saw a video some years ago showing that if chicken DNA was tweeked in a certain way that they would have teeth and a dinosaur tail.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, Gwangi was a horrible movie, but great for kids who liked Dinos, and cowboy shows.
The closest man had seen of Dinosaurs was fossils, but man did see a lot of paleolithic life.
Man eating birds, Wholly Rhino, Saber cats, and other species of man who came before us.
Makes me think, who will replace us in the future if we don't destroy everything first.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 1st, 2021, 5:05 am I actually saw a program where they sort of reversed engendered a chicken giving it teeth, and a stub of a tail. :laugh:

At least they have T Rex standing properly now, when i was a kid he was standing upright, and eating cowboys. :laugh:
A Ray Harryhausen classic....Christ, the trailer was half the movie... :rofl: