GMO Foods

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: GMO Foods

Fortunately the UN isn't run by an Obama or Trudeau type character who will sign a Monsanto Protection Act.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With all the States bringing votes up against Monsanto they had to buy that protection from Obama.
I hope people don't loose heart, and give in.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

GMO Foods

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

GMO Foods

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Germans are thinkers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just wonder if they use Europe's version of GMOs, they have a similar company over there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

GMO Foods

Monsanto’s Bt-Toxins Found To Kill Human Embryo Cells
http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/monsant ... ryo-cells/
By: Christina Sarich | Natural Society –

Many individuals have heard it a million times, but for the uninformed, or those just looking to fuel their 2014 fire to finally defeat Monsanto and their cronies, you’ll be interested to know that Monsanto’s Bt-toxin is far from ‘safe’ as the chemical company claimed it would be when filing their papers with the FDA. New research from Canada show that BT toxins are showing up in pregnant women, and low and behold – they are killing human embryo cells. 2014 is the year of the horse, but we’re not through beating this one to death.

It’s called reproductive toxicology, and just like their suicide seeds, these Bt toxins are starting to kill our own unborn children. This is no exaggeration. Hopefully reading further will compel you to take action. It is time to put Monsanto to rest, bankrupt them, and let the world know their ‘secrets’ near and far.

Bt toxins are prominent in genetically altered crops such as corn, soy, wheat, and others, called Cry1Ab – and they can be lethal. Not only do these cry-toxins target the kidney cells of developing human fetuses, but when Cry1Ab and Cry1Ac are combined with RoundUp, they can delay apoptosis of human cancer cells. What’s worse, glyphosate, the main ingredient in RoundUp, also causes necrosis – i.e. the death of human tissue, and this happens even when the substance is found in much smaller amounts than what is currently being used on our agricultural crops. The stuff is still carcinogenic in the parts per trillion range.

In its rush to remain the ‘agricultural leader’ of the world, the US government erected defunct regulatory bodies that have no means to truly examine the ramifications of biotechnology on our food. The National Institute of Health (NIH) is a joke and the FDA gave Monsanto an indefinite hall pass to cause mayhem on the food supply.

More people need to file lawsuits against this company until they are without one red cent to continue poisoning the planet and killing our unborn babies. The Organic Seed Grower’s Association sued Monsanto in 2011, and Idaho wheat growers are suing Monsanto for cross-contamination, but what about parental groups? Mother’s Against Drunk Driving was formed when a mom lost her baby to a drunk driver. Perhaps the mothers who face reproductive failure due to Monsanto’s hand can sue them collectively.

The FDA’s internal memos about their concerns surrounding GMO seed crops recently surfaced in one lawsuit, though the public was never meant to see them. GMO foods are not the foods we have always eaten. This is an outright lie.

Any lawyers out there willing to go against the monopoly? I’d sign a class action suit today. Would you? In the meantime, utilize these 5 tips for avoiding GMOs while you write your local senator, state representatives, congressman, and president.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yet more reasons for Obama to sign the Monsanto Protection Act.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Helps with population control. I just saw where a vaccine in Kenya was found to have birth control in it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go, it's worse than I mentioned http://www.globalresearch.ca/tetanus-va ... ya/5443009
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Campbell's will now label their soup with GMO logo.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that a lot will, and a corn supplier will also be switching to non GMO corn. It's good news, consumers if they know wont want it.
GMOs started out as a good thing, but then they had to go, and do more, and unethical stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

GMO Foods

Remember you are eating this stuff also, and it is causing damage killing you slowly.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

GMO Foods

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

What cooking oil do uou use at home? We have coconut oil.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I use Coconut oil, and Olive oil. I prefer coconut oil, but on some thing Olive taste better, and docent pop as much.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I'm afraid to use olive oil. When it's heated at high temperature it can be toxic.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that's the thing, you shouldn't really heat any oil up that much.
For a while people was complaining of trans fat, and changed oils, but the thing is when heated at high heat it turned to Trans fats.
I cook chicken, fish, and most stuff at low to medium heat, no issues.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

What about boiling water. Like adding oil to soup. Wouldn't that be high temperature.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I doubt that would be high enough in water, but olive oil is pretty safe up to 200F degrees. Frying stuff on high heat like deep frying usually makes the food bad for you anyhow.
The oils no matter what will let out carcinogens, and other cancer causing agents at high heats.
Coconut oil is still my favorite, but it's more expensive, and does pop a lot more.