Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Blondes

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This beauty is worth an encore. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2020, 6:34 pm Image
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 17th, 2020, 9:22 pm
Renee wrote: November 17th, 2020, 8:15 am
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2020, 9:27 pm I think I want one of those Texas blondes.

They always look so cute in the movies.

Something in the water I guess.

Actually I think its that southern belle thing because the southern blondes look pretty good.

:teehe:
Texas blondes have been extinct since the 1960s. All the blonde women in Texas are little brown Mexicans with a bad dye jobs... :laugh: Same in Southern California.

But thats okay, there are plenty of fat Mexican chicks for you... :laugh: They blow up like little barrels as soon as they cross the border. I think it's part of the assimilation process.... :laugh:
Extinct?

Where did they go?
Swallowed up by the amalgamation of the races.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blonde girls are status symbols for Chinese guys , blacks often want a blonde, natives , Mexicans etc...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I luvs whyte wimminz.

I hatez whyte minz.

The whyte wimminz father should aksept minz or he is raycciss..

:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 1st, 2020, 11:08 pm I luvs whyte wimminz.

I hatez whyte minz.

No words.... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 3:36 pm

I hatez whyte minz.

Just your average negro/muslim/latino who dates white women.

Their white women usually hate white men too.

Yet they choose live in a white mans country.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 4:02 pm

I hatez whyte minz.

You want to know why white women avoid white men...Just look at the average white male under 35...it's sickening.

Young white males today are more often than not liberal simps, or SJWs, or hipsters, or queers or sheltered and privileged momma's boys. And ALL of them are IPhone addicted douche bags that panic at the thought of losing cell service. I work with tons of them and I bet more that half of them couldn't even find the oil dip stick on their leased Hyundai.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs in the white dating community. So go fuck yourself because you white male clowns have purposely and willingly put yourselves at a disadvantage.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 12:28 pm

I hatez whyte minz.

You want to know why white women avoid white men...Just look at the average white male under 35...it's sickening.

Young white males today are more often than not liberal simps, or SJWs, or hipsters, or queers or sheltered and privileged momma's boys. And ALL of them are IPhone addicted douche bags that panic at the thought of losing cell service. I work with tons of them and I bet more that half of them couldn't even find the oil dip stick on their leased Hyundai.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs in the white dating community. So go fuck yourself because you white male clowns have purposely and willingly put yourselves at a disadvantage.
Yeah yeah yeah.

They should go spew that pro-black, pro-muslim, pro-latino, anti-white, anti-west shit to Africa or Middle-east... Or South-America.

The disadvantage in Finland is that we are portrayed as big, violent drunks who beat their women and kids... And we dont know what being romantic means. :laugh:

Blacks, muslims and latinos are "more romantic".

Any other man has to sing serenades and take her to dinners.

I bring a bunch of flowers I picked from the ditch, and she thinks I´m the most romantic guy ever. :laugh:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Renee wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 12:28 pm You want to know why white women avoid white men...Just look at the average white male under 35...it's sickening.

Renee, I've noticed that too over here in GB. Too many effeminate younger males now, maybe it's too much soy in the processed food and the media telling them how to be and they follow it like lemmings. No sign of masculinity there and frightened of getting dirt under their nails I reckon. Also, on facebook you'll see the posers and it looks like feminine behaviour. I kind of imagine if we all woke up one day and had gone back in time 200 years, they would send the women outside to collect and chop the firewood in the snow. Makes you wonder if it's all by design, the feminization of men... it makes them unattractive and likely won't have families and children either and that reduction in population that might come from it.

High unemployment here too, so a lot of younger blokes walking about in the daytime with a can of beer in their hand and pouring it down their throat as they wander about. Some seem like they've got a chip on their shoulder because they can't attract a woman now either and have a dark look on their faces. I've seen a few men like that who then go on to verbally abuse or mock masculine men who are working outside as well.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 9:28 pm

I hatez whyte minz.

Yeah yeah yeah.

They should go spew that pro-black, pro-muslim, pro-latino, anti-white, anti-west shit to Africa or Middle-east... Or South-America.

The disadvantage in Finland is that we are portrayed as big, violent drunks who beat their women and kids... And we dont know what being romantic means. :laugh:

I bring a bunch of flowers I picked from the ditch, and she thinks I´m the most romantic guy ever. :laugh:
We good luck with that. Go find a ditch and pick some more flowers for your rubber woman and stop trying to bump uglies with me.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Twilight turtle wrote: December 4th, 2020, 5:29 am
Renee wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 12:28 pm You want to know why white women avoid white men...Just look at the average white male under 35...it's sickening.

Renee, I've noticed that too over here in GB. Too many effeminate younger males now, maybe it's too much soy in the processed food and the media telling them how to be and they follow it like lemmings. No sign of masculinity there and frightened of getting dirt under their nails I reckon. Also, on facebook you'll see the posers and it looks like feminine behaviour. I kind of imagine if we all woke up one day and had gone back in time 200 years, they would send the women outside to collect and chop the firewood in the snow. Makes you wonder if it's all by design, the feminization of men... it makes them unattractive and likely won't have families and children either and that reduction in population that might come from it.

High unemployment here too, so a lot of younger blokes walking about in the daytime with a can of beer in their hand and pouring it down their throat as they wander about. Some seem like they've got a chip on their shoulder because they can't attract a woman now either and have a dark look on their faces. I've seen a few men like that who then go on to verbally abuse or mock masculine men who are working outside as well.
I believe it because you see the same kind of thing here....Society has been attempting to engineer all the masculinity out of males since the latter half of the last century...But unfortunately it's white males that by and large have been the ones that have swallowed the rhetoric and assumed the position of this new kind of soft, whiny, useless, emasculated shadow of what a man should be....It's very sad when you talk to one of these simpering, snot nosed, white men and you discover that they can't even start a lawnmower or change a tire. You have to wonder who or what raised these creatures and what their thought process was while doing so.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 4th, 2020, 11:27 am

I hatez whyte minz.

Yeah yeah yeah.

We good luck with that. Go find a ditch and pick some more flowers for your rubber woman and stop trying to bump uglies with me.
Those flowers have a lot of feelings in them, girl.

You are the finest girl on the planet if you get flowers.

Just dont be expecting gay shit like that all the time.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She has thick legs.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This guy looks like a school shooter or a serial killer.

He looks like he is ravaged by an illness.

Maybe you ought to question your lifestyle when you are in your 20´s and 30´s but cant get it up.

And I like to point out that we wouldnt be at this technological level if we didnt have that competition thing going on.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:24 pm

I hatez whyte minz.

Yeah yeah yeah.

I'm sure whatever woman dumb enough to venture into your snow cave will be mightily impressed with the weeds, dead animal carcasses and colored rocks you bring to her... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 4th, 2020, 5:06 pm
Odinson wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:24 pm

I hatez whyte minz.

Yeah yeah yeah.

I'm sure whatever woman dumb enough to venture into your snow cave will be mightily impressed with the weeds, dead animal carcasses and colored rocks you bring to her... :laugh:
Its not the colored rock, its the man. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP