Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Blondes

Mel Gibson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 8:58 pm Ya, she can get goofy like that for no reason. I questioned why some posters were able to get away with much more than others, and was banned again for "Criticizing Mods" or some such bullshit. I didn't realize that asking a simple question would lead to their feelings getting 'hurt'...
She's bi-polar. I'm convinced of it. Almost all the normal and intelligent posters have fled from that place because of her. What you are left with is, the scrapings from the bottom of the forum cesspool. Why would you want to post there anyway? It was at least a year ago that I last looked in on the place and all I saw was a few feebs and fuckwits posting angst riddled nonsense.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Never been a big fan of saunas but I do like to soak in my hot tub after a good workout.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 5th, 2020, 11:08 am She's bi-polar. I'm convinced of it. Almost all the normal and intelligent posters have fled from that place because of her. What you are left with is, the scrapings from the bottom of the forum cesspool. Why would you want to post there anyway? It was at least a year ago that I last looked in on the place and all I saw was a few feebs and fuckwits posting angst riddled nonsense.
Ya, it's certainly not the place it once was. It used to be a bit more fun and lively, but not so much anymore.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[Joy Harmon immortalized herself with this scene. quote="Gary Oak" post_id=187903 time=1601279770 user_id=89]
Joy Harmon won honorary mention on Gary Oaks Corner in this scene from Cool Hand Luke.
[/quote]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A second post about her, you should have just made a private thread for her Gary so you can be alone with her. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Actually it’s the third time I’ve posted this video on this thread. Being alone with her however would be wonderful.
Blue Frost wrote: October 14th, 2020, 6:29 pm A second post about her, you should have just made a private thread for her Gary so you can be alone with her. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WOW ! :rose:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some new Marilyn photos.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I want one of those Texas blondes.

They always look so cute in the movies.

Something in the water I guess.

Actually I think its that southern belle thing because the southern blondes look pretty good.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You need a big Greek girl Odi, they get bigger, more hairy, and better with age :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2020, 9:27 pm I think I want one of those Texas blondes.

Actually I think its that southern belle thing because the southern blondes look pretty good.

Texas blondes have been extinct since the 1960s. All the blonde women in Texas are little brown Mexicans with a bad dye jobs... :laugh: Same in Southern California.

But thats okay, there are plenty of fat Mexican chicks for you... :laugh: They blow up like little barrels as soon as they cross the border. I think it's part of the assimilation process.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 17th, 2020, 8:15 am
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2020, 9:27 pm I think I want one of those Texas blondes.

Texas blondes have been extinct since the 1960s. All the blonde women in Texas are little brown Mexicans with a bad dye jobs... :laugh: Same in Southern California.

But thats okay, there are plenty of fat Mexican chicks for you... :laugh: They blow up like little barrels as soon as they cross the border. I think it's part of the assimilation process.... :laugh:
Extinct?

Where did they go?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who is she ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The bottom one is Monroe, the other are Barbra Bates I believe, at least the second one is.