Gold Diggers

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gold Diggers

Jessica Simpson dated and then married a jobless guy ?

http://madamenoire.com/437062/15-notori ... iggers/10/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Gold Diggers

This thread isn’t about this kind of gold diggers but they were gold diggers. I suspect that the CIA may have been involved and took the gold to finance off the books black ops as they did with the billions of dollars in gold that Japan gave the CIA after World War Two to lie to the world that Japan was broke as to get Japan out of having to pay reparations. I read about this in the fascinating book Gold Warriors by Sterling Seagrave. https://greatgameindia.com/did-fbi-stea ... -war-gold/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't tell anyone what I found, and just dig it up, especially the government.
In some countries like the UK you don't get the gold, they just take it all like in this case.
Anyhow you always have a lot of taxes you have to pay on anything like that, and lawsuits on who owns it, so keep quiet.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s what I would do to especially with Justin Trudeau actively and deliberately trying to bankrupt Canada. The money stolen by the government would go to funding abortions in Africa, gender studies in places like Mozambique and othe ridiculous obsessions of our pervert in chief.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I would sure as hell keep any gold I find...

Never mind the law.

I'll figure out a way to sell it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ebay :laugh:
I would guess the smart thing to do would be hide it, and sell it off a bit at a time over years.
Unless you did it the harsh way, and melt it all down, and ruin the historical value of it.
If you could get it out of the country which would be hard, you could sell it someplace else.
Don't tell your friends, or relatives, they all talk a bit much, and you would be caught.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Talking of stolen gold, I was watching "Charade" the other night on youtube, an Audrey Hepburn movie with Cary Grant, Matthew Mattiau... some gold stolen in WW2 by 5 men who buried it and then back to find it years later. Have you ever seen it? Good storyline... always loved that film.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: March 15th, 2021, 1:40 pm That’s what I would do to especially with Justin Trudeau actively and deliberately trying to bankrupt Canada. The money stolen by the government would go to funding abortions in Africa, gender studies in places like Mozambique and othe ridiculous obsessions of our pervert in chief.
That's so sick... they're prolly funding baby parts harvesting I bet. Now it looks like they're Satanists and that, it all makes sense. If they were genuine in caring about people there, they'd fund family planning for them, prevention I mean...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: March 24th, 2021, 10:32 am Talking of stolen gold, I was watching "Charade" the other night on youtube, an Audrey Hepburn movie with Cary Grant, Matthew Mattiau... some gold stolen in WW2 by 5 men who buried it and then back to find it years later. Have you ever seen it? Good storyline... always loved that film.
It's been decades since i saw it, I don't remember much about it.
I saw one on Hitlers gold, it was stolen from a train, and never found, some say the SS buried it for a future plan to resurrect the Nazis.
I would bet there is a lot of gold, and valuables never found that they took from people, and a lot in private hands.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty... I saw a youtube video a while back, a lot of gold stashed in the Phillipines. Photos of it in the video, unbelievable how much... I never would've guessed really. I wonder how many other stashes there are like that. That little criminal cartel running this world... comes across like spoiled little children.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s a lot of forbidden history in the book Gold Warriors by Sterling Seagrave. The Japanese had had study groups all over Asia finding out where the money was prior to the war and when they did go into a place they looted. They looted the triads ruthlessly and gave the triads a taste of their own thieving. The American blockade was too effective so they started hiding the gold in tunnels in the Philippines. The Japanese engineers were entombed in the tunnels with bottles of saki to keep the tunnels secret as were the prisoners of war and the filipino labourers who didn’t get any saki. The Americans made a deal with Japan to allow the emperor to remain in power as long as he agreed to by an ally against communism and the Americans would lie to the world that Japan was broke and Japan wouldn’t have to be restitution to their prisoners of war which they treated worse than the nazis. The Japanese had to pay billions in stolen gold to the Americans which were to be used to finance off the books operations. Ferdinand Marcos found a lot of the tunnels with the help of a psychic Olaf Johanson who’s psychic powers were apparently essential in finding these tunnels. It appears that the cia stole a lot of this gold back from Ferdinand Marcos from his Swiss bank accounts.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The NAZI's looked at creators, and bank records, and of course what you had, and where you lived.
Here in the US the criminals in the IRS already know, and have attacked people for political views under the Obama admin like me who was audited twice.