Nikola Tesla

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...

No votes

Total votes: 0

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nikola Tesla

This video The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla is very interesting

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

Tesla is one of the most fascinating people of all time in my view. I always worried about what his invention would have done to humans, and animals alike though.
He wanted to send currents through the air, much like Radio, and microwaves, and I wonder what they do to us also. Pure power with energy like he wanted to do could have had dire effect on out minds, and body.
I believe those are being experimented with right now for war use, and population control.

Good video, most I saw before, but i did learn a little more. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

Nikola Tesla

Blue Frost wrote:Tesla is one of the most fascinating people of all time in my view.
Second most fascinating scientist for me, right after Albert Einstein and right in front of Stephen Hawking... :)
sent from my desktop using a keyboard
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

LOL, in order it would likely be Einstein for me also. I would have to think about two, and three, but Tesla is in my top five .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

Nikola Tesla

Dagon wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:Tesla is one of the most fascinating people of all time in my view.
Second most fascinating scientist for me, right after Albert Einstein and right in front of Stephen Hawking... :)
Crap! I take that back. Its more like: M. C. Escher > Albert Einstein > Nikola Tesla. (and depending on how much of what Tesla envisioned can be proven... he might be a second one)
:cool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

Here is a good list, I recognize a lot of them http://www.adherents.com/people/100_scientists.html/
Galen is one I learned about a few years back studying medical stuff, he's worth looking up.
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

Nikola Tesla

Cool. Thanks.

The name you guys need to check is... Edward Leedskalnin.

"Then, after contracting a case of tuberculosis, Leedskalnin moved to the warmer climate of Florida around 1919, where he purchased a small piece of land in Florida City. Over the next 20 years, Leedskalnin putatively constructed and lived within a massive coral monument he called "Rock Gate Park", dedicated to the girl who had left him years before. Working alone at night, Leedskalnin eventually quarried and sculpted over 1,100 short tons (997903 kg) of coral into a monument that would later be known as the Coral Castle. Leedskalnin gave polite, but cryptic answers to visitors' questions regarding his construction methods, which to this day remain a mystery. In spite of his private nature, he eventually opened his monument to the public, offering tours for 10 cents. He was a surprisingly accommodating host, even cooking hot dogs for visiting children in a pressure cooker of his own invention.

When people asked Ed how he had moved all of the stone by himself, he refused to give up his method and would only reply to whoever was asking with the same statement of; "I understand the laws of weight and leverage and I know the secrets of the people who built the pyramids (being those at the site at Giza in Egypt)." This building was originally located in Florida City in the 1920s; then in the mid 1930s Leedskalnin moved it single-handedly to its present location on a 10-acre (4.0 ha) site near Homestead, Florida."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin

"Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887-1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and SW 157th Avenue. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons. It currently serves as a privately-operated tourist attraction. Coral Castle is noted for legends surrounding its creation that claim it was built single-handedly by Leedskalnin. Refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked. A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work, reporting that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons. The only tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder."

:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablet_of_Shamash
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

Nikola Tesla

Which reminds me:

[youtube][/youtube]

:cool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

Leverage, and pulleys, what else do you need to move stuff, it wasn't levitation.
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

Nikola Tesla

Yeah, ramps, ropes and stone tools... No, not a "levitation" in the conventional sense.
That would be like saying that balloons, helicopters and planes levitate.

Btw, did you know that pyramids, ziggurats, Mayan temples, etc. can withstand any earthquake (at least from structural point of view)?
Bare in mind those dark ends in the "wheel" photo are... strong magnets, bent at exactly 15 degrees each. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

The 51.5 degree angle or less is perfect, and a natural degree of what stuff piles up, so that's the main reason they stand today . Any more of a steeper angle, and pressure pushing out would the sides over time, and the structure would fail to become the 51 degree angle :)
LOL I hope that wasn't that crazy sounding how I worded it.

You ever see the doors the Mayans used, it's about a perfect design for doorways considering earthquakes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

Nikola Tesla

LOL! good find!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

I think he deserves all the credit he deserves for all his thoughts, and inverntions.
I have to say though, as smart as he was, in business he was a bit naive, and not calculating.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nikola Tesla

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/11/03/n ... al-genius/

Here's an interesting article on Teslas amazing little known contributions to our modern world. I believe an article on his very suspicious death should be posted next
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

It's such a shame how he was done, and ended up alone his last years in a donated apartment :(
He should have been teaching, lecturing, and inventing to his hearts content with plenty of money on hand .
The USA, and the world missed out on a lot in my opinion even with his inventions he did give us.
What a shame.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nikola Tesla

http://www.whale.to/c/nikola_tesla1.html

I was recently talking to someone who told me that the man who killed Tesla admitted to it on his deathbed.. Is this true ? I don't believe everything I read however I believe readers should keep in mind that Iranian nuceur scientists have been getting killed
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikola Tesla

Not sure about Tesla, but The Iranian scientist there is a good reason by a few countries in the region.
None of the above unless Syria wants them to have a nuke.
genocide088

Re: Nikola Tesla

worth watching i like to watch documentaries. some are bullshit thou with agendas