Mysterious Places, and Civilizations

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Places, and Civilizations

I have read about that river before, and watched programs with it mentioned.
It seems to me thermal imaging would have picked that up many years ago.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Won't many history books need to be rewritten now ? It could very well be that they are trying to sweep these discoveries under the carpet for some reason. Would it lead to some discoveries that they don't want us knowing about ?

Discovery of the Ancient Aratta Civilization of Ukraine, Older than Sumeria [FULL VIDEO]

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

30000 years ago, just think there is likely undiscovered places much much older.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at the carving of the mammoth. 42,000 BC !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like I have mentioned before, man has been here a lot longer than thought, and almost killed out a few times.
No telling whats buried, and forgotten.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cool. I wonder if in 1000 years people will wonder what the shape is. :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder if there aren't any occult and/or symbolic purposes in it's shape.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I doubt it, antenna supports dictate a lot of the shapes
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There must have been NEanderthal heroes and their own epic histories that are lost.

CAVE PAINTINGS AND JEWELRY DEEMED TOO OLD TO BE MADE BY HOMO SAPIENS

CAVE art and jewelry found in Spain is too old to have been made by modern humans.

Animals, hand stencils and shell jewelry were made by Neanderthals according to Science journal.

The art found in the UNESCO site of La Pasiega, Cantabria is said to span over 25,000 years and date back to 64,000 years ago.

“Our results show that the paintings we dated are, by far, the oldest known cave art in the world, and were created at least 20,000 years before modern humans arrived in Europe from Africa – therefore they must have been painted by Neanderthals,” said Chris Standish, an archaeologist at the University of Southampton.

“This is an incredibly exciting discovery which suggests Neanderthals were much more sophisticated than is popularly believed.”

The shell jewelry, found in Cueva de los Aviones, Cartagena, was dyed and pierced ready for adorning to other items or ‘stringing together’ is believed to date back 115,000 years.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/ ... o-sapiens/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What Created These Strange Geoglyphs in South Africa?
In the Karoo region of South Africa, mysterious spiral shapes carved into the ground have attracted conspiracy theorists who liken them to the famous geoglyphs in the Nazca desert. (1:55)

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/c ... 8DIBBpx.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/c ... s-in-sout/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Gary Oaktree

If King Arthur did exist I imagine he probably was a Freemason and that they know. Perhaps they are why his memory has never been forgotten. If so then he must have been a great leader.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have been to Masada and that was epic. Check out these photos and videon ? I am very interested in what kind of civilisation created the Easter Island writing. This one isn't on this list but it must also have been incredible.

Temples hidden in the jungle and tombs carved into rock faces: Stunning new book unravels the mysteries of the world's ancient abandoned civilisations
New book Abandoned Civilisations by Kieron Connolly is full of stunning images of former cities and temples
Many were abandoned following natural disasters, religious conflict and even shifting patterns of trade
Delve inside the tome and you'll find citadels overgrown by jungle and statues half-hidden in sand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... orlds.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always wanted to visit India, and these monuments, they amazing me, and the mythology behind a lot of the carvings.
the mountain temples not shown in this is even more amazing.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video I believe would’ve also been appropriate for the preflood civilization thread. The Elora caves were cut from the top down, it’s difficult to date rock accurately, carving rock is very time consuming and is a lot of work with little or no room for mistakes so how was this done ? There had to have been many top notch artists and architects working on this. As in the case in Egyptology, if a find doesn’t fit the storyline that they are trying to tell the masses then they cover it up and only consider evidence that backs up the story that they want us to believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't doubt a lot of those historic sites where occupied pre flood, especially in India being it was temperate at that time.
India has a good chance to be one of the fist places for civilization in my opinion as in building states, and great structures.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Some think that the Sumerians may have come from India and their Hindu book the Bagavad Gita not only talks about the flood but described a similar world to the Greeks golden age, Egypt’s first time and the book of Enoch.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Persians where supposedly white by some accounts, and being the Greek peoples occupied a lot of the area in the Bronze age it wouldn't surprise me.
The Philistines where Greek people as well I have read which where sea fairing people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps the preflood world was similar to a lord of the rings world with hobbits, giants etc....