Mysterious Places, and Civilizations

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Places, and Civilizations

The bible says the flood was partly caused by the waters of the deep.
Water trickles down, of course there is going to be water down there.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The age that Edgar Cayce gave for the age of the Sphinx fits with what Graham Hancock gives evidence for in his very interesting book Magicians Of The Gods. If there is a secret chamber I believe that it would have been checked out secretly as they wouldn’t want their lies exposed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Spinx was ,maybe made even earlier, just re carved maybe twice.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could it be that though this temple was discovered in the 1830’s that it didn’t get much attention as there is evidence of some history that didn’t fit the narrative that everyone is supposed to believe ? Could this underworld portrayed be the huge underground cave networks discovered in Turkey ? Are some of the strange creatures portrayed actually preflood animals ? https://m.jpost.com/archaeology/crazy-a ... SX0mOyM_WY

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

About every culture has an underworld, including Christianity, it's not littoral though, it's an idea.
Look at the ancient Brits, they built underground Barrows for the dead, the Maya built temples with caves under them for the dead.
The Egyptians built large tombs, Greeks, Romans Catacombs.
The Catholic French even had the catacombs you can see today, it's funny how the dead there smell better than the living :spit:
We started out putting people in the ground, it turned into quite a ceremonial, and spiritual thing to honor the dead, and people wanted to feel close so they built underground complexes.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yemen’s Well Of Hell is still a mystery. Nobody has heard of it, nobody knows how deep it goes, nobody has explored it, nobody knows what causes the stench coming from the bottom of it. It’s still a mystery. https://www.westernjournal.com/locals-s ... fd7232ad57

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

By the looks it's just a sink hole, it's in a low lying spot, and you can see the centuries of water channels going to it.
The sedimentary striations also also are a sign inside the hole.

I would bet there is a lot of dead things in there, and a lot of sand, and rock, also being that deep a lot of gasses which cause the smell.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s all very possible however until the answers to these mysteries are discovered they are still mysteries. So far we are just guessing. Perhaps explorers are too put off by the stench.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw where they sent a drone into it, but didn't find any results from it.
I have seen other sites like that, mostly in south America, and also here, mostly it's from water either washing it out, or drying up, and collapsing.
Could be that there is an underground river that flows part of the year, and dries up leaving bio matter, and along with geological gasses it smells. That is my uneducated guess. :toung:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just this month a team has finally explored the Barhows Well and it doesn’t appear to be ghostly at all. Those snakes look like garter snakes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh that's nice down there, I could live in there :)
Just send food :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that this video would have been more appropriately posted on the Israel 🇮🇱 thread. Perhaps these swords were knights Templer swords ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are Roman Gladius swords, Templar swards came much later, and longer thinner blades.
The best of both swards was made in Toledo Spain which has had some of the best sword smiths in history.
The Japanese had I would saw the very best sword smiths thanks to their skills, patience, and knowledge of folding steel.
The Pre Chinese for a time had Chromium in their weapons making some great weapons, but lost the knowledge likely due to wars, and the forming of China.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A wall that long would have taken a long time and a lot of people to build. I wonder how high this wall was before it went underwater. Maybe it was to keep ancient illegals out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Theory is that the black sea was populated till the last Ice age, and a land bridge collapsed letting the seas in, same with the Mediterranean, and a lot of the Baltic.
Also as i mentioned several times people travels, and settled near the waters, it's a natural highway, and easy food in most cases.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They did a great job on recreating Rome, it's more amazing than I thought before.
I can see why everyone wanted to go there, and try to conquer it for their own just like America today with the gates wide open for any barbarian to march in.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Those sights haven’t been seen for many centuries. It’s well done. The old pagan temple is interesting.