Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

Justin Trudeau is so unqualified and so incapable to be a prime minister. All he can do is be a puppet and I wonder if his puppet masters also have contempt for him as many of the things he does just make him llik so stupid on the world stage and to Canadians. Ethnicities and the the Muslim brotherhood that want their type to take over Canada will vote for Justin Trudeau as will all types of perverts. Hopefully there aren't many women who fall for his gay feminist act. White Canadians are still the majority and he doesn't seem to care about our vote. Our liberal indoctrinating education system has kids coming out of school ready to vote for him though. It is imperative for Canada to vote Justin Trudeau out in 2019 as he is doing as much damage as he can as fast as he can.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Trudeaumania

^^ hes really ruined Canada. I have no respect for the guy. Completely out of touch with reality and the average Canadian. If he keeps it up, you can kiss the middle class goodbye.
Gary Oaktree

Trudeaumania

I wonder how much was donated to the Trudeau Foundation to have him allow Huawei to operate in Canada ? The USA warned Canada against this as obviously Huawei is Chinese espionage. Justin Trudeau is hated all over Canada. If his puppet masters can scam him a second term Canada will be ruined. His signing over Canada’s immigration over to the Muslim dominated UN will be a disaster if the conservatives don’t get on next term and scrap that deal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

If people can't see what he is they deserve him, but the ones who do don't.
I think the US should open it's doors to people like you all, the white South Africans, and the Eastern block countries again.
We don't needs the worlds trash, and Islam, especially returning ISIS fighters who should be rounded up, and throw alive to hungry hogs.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

It does seem odd that a leader of a nation would be so concerned about the welfare of every type of sexual degeneracy. :think:

Trudeau's Pedophile Connections

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

Likely the same connections as Hillary, and Bills.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

I also believe that Obama has the same puppet masters and they are the ones who have him working in his retirement to sabotage his successor Donald Trump.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

Trudy, and Soros both need put underground with Hillary, and a lot or others.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

Satanists hate Christians and Jews as do Muslims , George Soros, Obama, Justin Trudeau, Adolf Hitler. I believe that it is not just a coincidence. I don’t have 32 billion dollars to donate to anything and I doubt that George Soros did either and is merely a puppet of those who want to ruin the best countries in the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

Soros does it to destabilize a country's money so he can make more money from the turmoil, I'm sure it's his money.
I'm sure, and know of others that do the same, he is just more into the political card collecting.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

It really says something about our leaders when they knowingly help him or them ruin the countries that elected them like Justin Trudeau, Obama, Merkel etc.....
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

Soros made a killing with just the gun scare tactics here with Obama in office.
Funny he is supposedly anti gun, and owns large shares in gun manufacturing. He made billions on that alone, and now he is starting a push again with the new bought off Congress.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

I hope that this will get Justin Trudeau kicked out of office. I believe that he has had a lifetime of being able to get away with everything because of his families connections and money but his arrogant entitled ways hopefully will have brought him down.

Explained: the case that could bring down Canada's Justin Trudeau

The prime minister is facing his first major scandal, with claims of political pressure to prosecutions

What is going on in Canada?

Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, is facing the biggest political scandal of his administration. The affair centres around allegations that his former attorney general, Jody-Wilson Raybould, was improperly pressured by some of his closest advisers to prevent the prosecution of a large Canadian engineering firm over accusations of fraud and bribery. Thus far, the scandal has been politically costly; Gerald Butts, a longtime friend of Trudeau’s, and his closest adviser, resigned two weeks ago. Wilson-Raybould has resigned, too. A handful of polls are showing the scandal is politically unpopular for the governing Liberals – which is worrying for them, given there is a federal election in October.

What is the company accused of?

SNC-Lavalin, based in Montreal, is accused of paying C$48m worth of bribes in Libya to Muammar Gaddafi’s family, in order to secure lucrative contracts. The bribery is alleged to have occurred between 2001 and 2011. If found guilty, the company would be barred from bidding on federal projects for a decade. SNC-Lavalin employs nearly 50,000 people worldwide, with 3,400 in Quebec.

Trudeau denies wrongdoing and says ex-minister could be ousted from party

Company executives have been lobbying for a “deferred prosecution agreement”, which in effect allows them to pay a fine in lieu of a criminal prosecution, with no ban on bidding for contracts. But federal prosectors have decided to pursue a trial.

This is where the scandal is centred: the prime minister and his aides, along with the finance minister, have been accused of pressing Wilson-Raybould to intervene and asking prosecutors to accept a deferred prosecution agreement. Wilson-Raybould declined to override the judgment of her top legal team.

What does the former attorney general say?

In searing testimony in front of parliament’s justice committee, Wilson-Raybould detailed “consistent and sustained” efforts to change her mind. Despite repeated assertions by Wilson-Raybould that she would not bend, she told a justice committee on Wednesday the pressure intensified – and included “veiled threats” by aides that she was on course for a clash with the prime minister. She said that while it was proper for ministers and their staff to consult her about protecting jobs, it was inappropriate for her to make decisions based on “partisan political considerations”. Her testimony also marked the first public assertion that Trudeau lobbied her – to the point that she felt obliged to warn him what he was asking was improper.

What does Trudeau say?

Trudeau has not denied that he and his team spoke to Wilson-Raybould and her staff about SNC-Lavalin. He says all of their discussions were respectful and within the bounds of the rules. On Thursday, he reiterated his belief that as prime minister, it is his job and duty to protect the jobs of Canadians – likely a reference to the potential for job losses in the event of a conviction.

Is it a big deal?

The leader of the opposition, Andrew Scheer, has called on Trudeau to resign –something Trudeau has rejected. Other political leaders have called for more investigations into the affair – and the country’s ethics commissioner is investigating. But at the justice committee hearing on Wednesday, members of Trudeau’s Liberal party appeared as unified; there have been no high-profile shows of public support for Wilson-Raybould within the party since Wednesday.

What is local media saying?

Justin Trudeau’s disgrace is like watching a unicorn get run over

Leah McLaren

On Thursday, Wilson-Raybould’s testimony was on the front page of every major paper in the country, with most running large, dramatic photos of the defiant former attorney general. “I Said ‘No’, My Mind Had Been Made Up,” said the National Post. “Wilson-Raybould Speaks Her Truth,” said the Toronto Star. “Wilson-Raybould points accusing finger at PM,” said the Vancouver Sun. And the Globe and Mail, which broke the story, ran with the headline: “An effort to politically interfere.”

What happens next?

A number of figures have requested to testify before the justice committee, including Gerald Butts, Trudeau’s former adviser and Michael Wernick, the country’s top public servant. Both were present in many of the discussions – and both have publicly stated previously they did nothing wrong. The prime minister has also said he would consider the future of Wilson-Raybould in the party. While the scandal will likely not damage him in Quebec, where his support of SNC-Lavalin is viewed positively, it could prove damaging in the rest of the country.

We made a choice…

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... in-trudeau
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

Justin Trudeau’s legendary dumbness is on the world stage. https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark ... t.facebook
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

:wacko: Stock up on straws now, hide them like you would a gun

Mel Gibson

Trudeaumania

He will only ban the plastic straw if he's re-elected though... He knows his numbers are down, and is now scrambling to appeal to every group possible before election.

On a related note, went to Triple O today (basically a fast food burger joint, but better than McDonald's et al), and they now have paper straws. First time I've used one. It worked well enough at first (odd texture if one is only used to plastic), but given enough time sucking on the straw it did get a bit 'soggy'. So, while they do work, don't expect it to work in your cup all day long.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

I rarely use straws, but when I do I toss it into the Ocean for the animals to use :wacko:
Really, liberals are so retarded, and illogical they stink, they rather make something up to harass people, and take their money than to fix real issues.
I guess if they fixed issues though they couldn't grab more money from tax payers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

Mel Gibson

Trudeaumania

He did approve the pipeline just recently though, which will make the Native Injuns and lefty tree hugging hippies mad though! Possibly the only right decision the man has ever made!