Political Correctness

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Political Correctness

Female EU Parliamentarian Slandered As “Racist” For Standing Up For White Women

http://therealistreport.com/female-eu-p ... ite-women/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Political Correctness

Call me racist i would say since they have given it a new meaning, what it means is the one calling the person raciest is racist.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

If standing up for white women makes one a racist, then standing up for non-white men would make one a misogynist :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill stand up for anyone if right, calling someone racist is being made irrelevant by people using it for everything now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I knew this was in the near future.

Trans-Gendered, Trans-Species and Trans-Aged - Where Does It Stop?

Alberta, Canada's most conservative province, recently elected a left-of-center government, ending a 44-year-old conservative party dynasty

Alberta is sometimes called the Texas of the North. Both share similar conservative values and a reputation for being associated with oil discovery. Alberta has the world's third largest oil reserves, with 170 billion barrels of proven reserves.

Houson, Texas, the state's most populous city, and Alberta have both found themselves at the center of controversy over LGBT issues after electing politicians who made no secret they would promote social values opposed by Conservatives.

Former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, the first openly gay mayor of a major U.S. city, came under fire last year for her attempts to subpoena church sermons, among other documentation, from five local faith leaders. Officials requested that these preachers deliver communications that focused on homosexuality or the contentious equal rights ordinance, which these individuals have fervently opposed.

The subpoenas sought, "all speeches, presentations, or sermons related to the ordinance, the Petition, Mayor Annise Parker, homosexuality, or gender identity prepared by, delivered by, revised by, or approved by you or in your possession," according to the Houston Chronicle.

Alberta has now introduced its new guidelines for all public schools to help create "learning environments" that were more inclusive and that "respect diverse sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions." Here is just a sampling of some of these new guidelines and how the government expects them to play out in everyday life in schools:

No dividing students, or even class lists, by girls and boys, "When creating student/staff lists, school staff ensure gender designations are not included either beside individual names or as a composite number for the group."

Students choose their own pronouns, All individuals have the right to be addressed by their chosen name and to choose pronouns that align with their gender identity and/or gender expression. . . . Some individuals may not feel included in the use of the pronouns 'he' or 'she' and may prefer alternate pronouns, such as 'ze,' 'zir,' 'hir,' 'they' or 'them,' or might wish to express themselves or self-identify in other ways (e.g., Mx. instead or Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Miss, or no prefix at all)."

Students choose their own sports team. School staff should "avoid structuring courses or activities based on gender-specific roles such as 'boys' versus 'girls' in academic, athletic or talent competitions. If teams are divided by boys and girls, the student should be given the opportunity to participate on the team that reflects their gender identity and expression."

Students choose their own restroom and change room. "Students are able to access washrooms that are congruent with their gender identity." And if a student objects to sharing a washroom or change-room with a student who is trans or gender-diverse" the student that objects should be "offered an alternate facility."

Do not use the terms "Mr., Ms., Mrs., mother, father, him, her, etc.," but instead use "non-gendered and inclusive language" on school forms, websites, and letters such as "parents/guardians, caregivers, families, partners, student or their."

These new guidelines that the province of Alberta has put together are an attempt to be more "inclusive" and make sure everyone feels comfortable.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/articl ... SyHOZkM.99
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

the thing about Alberta, and Texas is liberals, and green nuts hate them, but gladly uses the gas they produce.

As for the terms used for people it's just a made up thing that divides us all, it needs to stop, people are just being used as pawns.
We all have the same rights, giving more to someone else isn't justice, giving preferential treatment to someone isn't justice.
RDL

Blue Frost wrote:the thing about Alberta, and Texas is liberals, and green nuts hate them, but gladly uses the gas they produce.

As for the terms used for people it's just a made up thing that divides us all, it needs to stop, people are just being used as pawns.
We all have the same rights, giving more to someone else isn't justice, giving preferential treatment to someone isn't justice.
I don't judge others for how they choose to identify, but I will never give up the terms 'male', 'he', 'his', 'him', 'Mr.', etc.
God made males and females, and I will stick with what God gave me -- my maleness.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i agree, but there is morphodites, and confused people thanks to media, and political agendas.
RDL

I do like the idea of gender-neutral washrooms that's happening at some college/university campuses.
I've never really understood what's the big deal about having to have separate bathrooms for men and women.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Because men can hang out, and assault woman. A lot of perves would love it.
RDL

I've always thought gender-neutral washrooms could be a place for men to have consensual sex with women, not necessarily sexual assault or anything like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
They might be better off in the broom closet .
RDL

In the closet where they belong :toung:

Meanwhile, same-sex couples get to have sex in the men-only and women-only washrooms and stay out of the closet :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No thanks, Ill take a private stall of my own I guess.
I remember in High school when a few girls wanted to follow me in a bathroom, they said they wanted to investigate things. :blush: I felt quite uncomfortable, but didn't quite mind the attention.
See I'm shy, and they loved to make me turn red. :laugh:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

No, keep separate washrooms. Like Frosty said, it'll invite and tempt perverts.

Not only that, if it was mixed washrooms and men now have a right to be in there and do end up raping or assaulting a woman, it'll be harder for a woman to prove it. By keeping separate washrooms, if a man does go into the ladies only washroom and assault her he is seen/caught on CCTV going in or leaving the ladies toilets, well, what was he doing in there in the first place. Must be up to no good. Washrooms need to be kept separate for women's and girl's safety. Also, what's to stop a man standing on the loo and peeking over the cubicle wall at a woman in the next cubicle in a mixed public toilet. :down: No thanks.

Another thought, a man could just follow you in there and push you into a cubicle and lock the door. :down:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone could reach a phone camera in also on you.
RDL

Twilight turtle wrote:Also, what's to stop a man standing on the loo and peeking over the cubicle wall at a woman in the next cubicle in a mixed public toilet. :down:
That's actually kinda funny :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If a white guy was to go to a rally being held by Nikki Minaj or Micheal Jordon and behaved like that black huy at the Trump rally giving them the finger and mocking them would that white guy not get a serious beating ? There is a real political correct bias against white people.

BILL WHITTLE: FERGUSON AND THE REAL RACE WAR

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thumbsup: I see it every day now, pretty sick the one sided of the media, and fear to call a wrong a wrong.
RDL

Gary Oak wrote:If a white guy was to go to a rally being held by Nikki Minaj or Micheal Jordon and behaved like that black huy at the Trump rally giving them the finger and mocking them would that white guy not get a serious beating ? There is a real political correct bias against white people.

BILL WHITTLE: FERGUSON AND THE REAL RACE WAR

[video][/video]