The Founding Of The United States

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is interesting, this also backs my claim that our liberal education is controlled by the same guys who control our liberal media. Could it be that our education departments still hold a grudge against Tyler for resisting the Rothchilds bankers. As other articles on this thread shows there have been many assassinations and attempted assassinations on American presidents. It may have been always dangerous for even an American president to resist the Rothchilds. I do suggest opening the page to see the pictures that go along with the paragraphs. They do add quite a bit.

1841-1845: President John Tyler vs The Rothschild Bankers

When it comes to ranking presidents, the "consensus" of the egghead historians of American academia generally ranks the 20th Century’s most loyal puppets of the New World Order banking Mafia very high, and the proponents of limited government and “hard currency” very low. A 2017 C-Span survey, for example, ranked the following scoundrels in the top 15 of 43 (Trump not included, Grover Cleveland, who served unconnected terms, only counted once):

Franklin D. Roosevelt: 3rd / Teddy Roosevelt: 4th / Harry Truman: 6th / Dwight Eisenhower: 5th / Lyndon Baines Johnson: 10th / Woodrow Wilson: 11th / Obongo: 12th / Bill Clinton: 15th

Bringing up the rear were folks like anti-Globalist Warren Harding (40th), Great Depression “fall guy” Herbert Hoover (36th) and some “no-names” like Millard Filmore (37th), Franklin Pierce (41st) and James Buchanan (43rd).

Coming in at an appalling 39th (5th worse) was President John Tyler, the 10th President of the United States. Historians may have nothing good to say about Tyler, but after stumbling across his “failed” 1841-1845 presidency while researching the post-Jackson years for our new book, Andrew the Great (here), we learned some things about this historical “diamond-in-the-rough” -- a very brave man who, in spite of his lack of name recognition, we must now rank among America’s best Presidents.

The eggheads of high academia have very low regard for President John Tyler -- ranking him 39th out of 43 presidents. We strongly disagree!

THE HISTORICAL CONTEXT

Andrew Jackson had vetoed an early 20-year re-charter effort for the Second Bank of the United States in 1832 -- thus allowing the privately-owned central bank to die naturally in 1836; but not before surviving an assassination attempt in 1835. Bitterly opposing Jackson every step of the way was U.S. Senator and boss of the newly formed “Whig Party,” Henry Clay of Kentucky. Senator Clay was the 19th Century’ Senate's version of Arizona's John McCain -- an arch-villain and main central banking agent of the Money Masters. On his last day in office, Jackson, when asked if he had any regrets about his eight years in the White House, respond: “That I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.”

After Jackson passed the presidential reins to his protégé, Martin Van Buren in 1837, Clay and his allies in the pro-Whig press waged a nasty war against Van Buren, falsely blaming him and Jackson for the Panic of 1837 and subsequent Depression (see Andrew the Great for the full story). In 1840, the Whigs then put up a ticket of General William Harrison (a hero of the War of 1812 and the Northwest Indian War / Battle of Tippecanoe) and John Tyler (a captain during the War of 1812). Rallying under the slogan “Tippecanoe and Tyler too,” Clay’s Whigs handily defeated Van Buren.

1. A pro-Jackson cartoon shows him battling the multi-headed snake of the central bank of the United States. Henry Clay is one of the snake-heads. 2. Cartoon of Henry Clay sewing Jackson's mouth shut after his Senate stooges had officially "censured" Jackson. 3. Clay was behind the Whig ticket of Harrison and Tyler (Tippecanoe and Tyler too), which unseated Jackson's man, Van Buren in 1840.

During the period that spanned from the November 1840 election, through the interim before the March 1841 inauguration, and into Harrison’s first month as President, Harrison made it clear to Whig Party boss-man Clay that he was not about to take orders from him. Clay attempted to influence Harrison's by actually submitting his own choices for Cabinet offices and other presidential appointments. Harrison rebuffed Clay, saying: "Mr. Clay, you forget that I am the President." Just days into his presidency, Harrison barred Clay from the White House, limiting his communication to in-writing only.

Clay -- a one-man American political institution since 1806 -- and who had been beaten down by General-President Jackson -- was again neutered by General-President Harrison. Could Harrison’s fierce independence have been taken by Clay and his Rothschild puppet masters to mean that President Harrison could no longer be trusted to sign a Third Bank of the United States into law? Would Harrison have approved a new central bank if he had served out a full term?

We’ll never know. The new President with the brass balls died suddenly – after just 31 days in office. The “official” explanation was that he caught pneumonia. His last words were directed at Vice President Tyler: "Sir, I wish you to understand the true principles of the government. I wish them carried out. I ask nothing more."

How convenient for Senator Clay and his bosses! Harrison’s death again made Clay the undisputed boss of the Whig Party. With the war hero president now gone, the new kid Tyler would be easy to roll over, or so they thought.

1. An 1840 cartoon depicts the new President, William Harrison, as a "Dancing Jack" puppet of pro-Bank Whigs Henry Clay and Henry Wise. 2. But President Harrison soon made it clear to Clay (Image 3) that he would not be anyone's puppet. He died suddenly just a short time later.

One week after Harrison’s probable assassination, President Tyler delivered his inaugural address before Congress. He asserted his strong belief Jefferson's vision of constitutional republicanism with limited federal power. Among those questioning Tyler's authority was, of course, Henry Clay, who, having failed to become the power-behind-the-throne” while Harrison was alive, now intended to overpower the accidental president.

Upon assuming the office, Tyler decided to keep Harrison’s entire cabinet, even though several of the Whig members were loyal to Clay and resented Tyler's assumption to the presidency. At his first cabinet meeting, when informed him of Harrison's alleged practice of making policy by a majority vote, Tyler astounded his inherited cabinet by immediately laying down the law:

"I beg your pardon, gentlemen; I am very glad to have in my Cabinet such able statesmen as you have proved yourselves to be. And I shall be pleased to avail myself of your counsel and advice. But I can never consent to being dictated to as to what I shall or shall not do. I, as president, shall be responsible for my administration. I hope to have your hearty co-operation in carrying out its measures. So long as you see fit to do this, I shall be glad to have you with me. When you think otherwise, your resignations will be accepted.”

Translation: “I’m in charge, not Clay, understood?!” --- Tell it Mr. Tyler. Tell it!

When it came time for Clay to bring back America’s third central bank, the new president was soon at war with the Congressional Whigs. Within a matter of weeks, Tyler twice vetoed Clay's legislation to set up a new Bank. In September, 1841 after the second bank veto, all but one member of the cabinet entered Tyler's office one by one and resigned—a humiliating stunt orchestrated by Clay to force Tyler's resignation and place, Senate President pro tempore Samuel L. Southard, in the White House (Tyler had no Vice President).

1 & 2. Tyler's central bank vetoes made for big news back in those days. 3. Clay's coup against Tyler failed, but the man Jackson wished he had shot had more tricks up his sleeve.

On September 13, when President Tyler did not resign or give in, Clay’s congressional cronies expelled Tyler from the Whig Party. Due to the unexpected circumstances of his rise, Clay and friends disrespectfully dubbed Tyler, “His Accidency.” As had been the case with Jackson and Van Buren years earlier, Tyler was relentlessly blasted by Whig newspapers. New York Whig newspaper publisher and political boss, Thurlow Weed, described Tyler as: "a poor, miserable, despised imbecile."

Tyler received hundreds of letters threatening his assassination. Whigs in Congress blocked many of his nominations, and turned so vindictive that they even refused to allocate funds to fix the White House, which had fallen into disrepair. When a “spontaneous” mob attacked the White House with stones, Tyler armed all the staff in case the situation escalated. Indeed, if the Jefferson-Hamilton rivalry of 1791 was the first “Bank War” -- the War of 1812, the second -- Jackson’s killing of Bank # 2, the third, then the attempted coup of John Tyler (and probably Harrison before him) was the 4th Bank War.

Clay’s next move for removing Tyler was to impeach him on the specious grounds of abuse of the veto power. The 1842 impeachment movement gained some traction but could never muster the votes needed to impeach and investigate Tyler. Tyler by now was growing stronger and could become a formidable candidate were he to run on his own in 1844, as everyone had expected him to.

But then another "convenient” event happened.

Jefferson vs Hamilton --- Jackson vs Biddle & Clay -- Tyler vs Clay and his Whigs. The war against Rothschild's banking agents has plagued America since its founding.

The USS Princeton Disaster

In June of 1843, Tyler had lost his Attorney General, acting Secretary of State and personal friend, Hugh S. Legaré, when the 46-year old Legaré suddenly dropped dead while attending a ceremony in Boston. (Hmmmmm). Eight months later, weird tragedy will again strike at Tyler and his cabinet when a ceremonial cruise down the Potomac River was held aboard the newly built USS Princeton, on February 28, 1844. Aboard the ship were 400 guests including Tyler and members of his cabinet. The ship featured the world's largest naval gun, the "Peacemaker."

The gun was ceremoniously fired several times in the afternoon before guests went below deck to offer a toast. Hours later, they were invited back up to witness one more shot. As the passengers moved up to the deck, Tyler paused briefly to watch his son-in-law sing a song. The pause saved his life.

The big gun malfunctioned and exploded just as Tyler was halfway up the ladder to the upper deck. Two of Tyler’s important cabinet members, Thomas Gilmer (Secretary of the Navy) and Abel Upshur (Secretary of State) were among those killed, as was a U.S. Congressman. Surely, Tyler would have been standing right next to the VIP’s when the gun exploded.

Tyler was lucky to survive the "accidental" blast. Two of his Cabinet members were not (Gilmer and Upshur) -- making three dead cabinet members (Legare) over an 8-month period -- plus President Harrison in 1841.

Up until that time, the Princeton disaster was the most serious tragedy ever to confront an American President. The event left such a negative stink in its wake that the negative vibe affected the image of Tyler. For Tyler, any hope of completing the popular annexation of Texas plan before the November election (and any hope of re-election) was instantly dashed as obstructionist Whigs piled on and blocked his efforts. Texas -- due in large part to Tyler's wise concerns about British intrigue -- would be welcomed into the Union in December of 1845. Most Americans approved, but few appreciate that it was Tyler who had made it happen, and it should have happened during his term -- hence the city named, Tyler, Texas.

How convenient for Henry Clay and the bankers. They may have failed in what seems like an apparent assassination / decapitation conspiracy, but Tyler, a man without a political party, was no longer considered a viable candidate for November. The Democrats, with the support of old man Andrew Jackson, nominated James Polk to stop Clay's third career attempt to become president. Polk defeated Clay by a very close margin.

As history turned out, the privately-owned counterfeiting, loan-sharking, market rigging scam of a third Rothschild central bank would not be re-imposed until 1913 – under the misleading name of “The Federal Reserve System.” Many informed American patriots understand that it was Andrew the Great’s heroic killing of the 20-year re-charter for Bank #2 that kept Americans free of this international beast for nearly 78 years. But without John Tyler’s equally heroic efforts to block its resurrection just 5 years after Bank #2 expired, Jackson’s heroism would have been undone long before 1913.

How about a well-deserved round of applause for our “5th worst” president, John Tyler?

http://tomatobubble.com/john_tyler.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One thing I respect about Jackson is him booting the Bankers like the Rothchilds out, but that damn Wilson let them back in in force.
It's funny that they put him on the $20
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Do you mean they put Woodrow Wilson on the twenty dollar bill ? I have been thinking that the genius's who created the American constitution were studyhing how the Rothchilds operate to take over when they madee all the amendments to thwart the takeover. It does appear that they have hijacked the presidency. JFK and Donald Trump legends.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is a bit of wild west knowledge that was a very important part of the west that nobody seems to talk about. I watched it last night.

Wild West: Brothels (Documentary)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I saw that before.
So many prostitutes followed mining, railroad, cattle, and other things no telling who was a lot of peoples grandfathers.
Mail order brides also was a big thing.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I watched this very interesting documentary a couple of nights ago. I have heard this name Quantrill I think it was during the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales. I remember thinking that this may have been going on after the war groups still battling on much as there were nationalist rebel groups still fighting after the Chinese civil war had been lost to the communists. The wild west days were nearing their end. This was an interesting era in American history.

Quantrill's Raiders (Documentary)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Quantrill, and his men where ruthless, and terrible men. The CSA should have stopped him long before he got that bad. Missouri, and others paid a bad price when he arrived.
Captain Mosby was a person more ethical, and people loved him while he got things done.
Gary Oaktree

I just watched a documentary last night on Captain Mosby. Captain Mosby sure was esteemed by the confederates a lot more than Quantrill. They both lived very adventurous though scary lives.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mosby, Sherman, Grant, and others sit at General Patton's dinner table when he was a kid.
Gary Oaktree

That must have been incredible. All of them historical figures. The Patton’s must have been a very well connected family.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I forget most of what I learned over the years, but his family was wealthy till they lost it. I think they where Civil Confederates during the war.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Captain Mosby definately deserves to be on this thread.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of the officers needed hung in that war on both sides how they threw men away, just like in WW1, but Mosby, Sherman, and a select few where masters in the field.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This interests me as George Washington comes from the age before the internet, tv ETC.... George Washington was quite a legendary character. He had fought in the French and Indian war for the British, led the successful rebellion against the worlds greatest power at the time and was Americas first president. These pearls of wisdom come from the beginning of American culture.

17 Rules of Presidential Behavior From George Washington

There are moments when it is wise to look back from whence we have come. Donald Trump’s recent tantrum in the Oval Office, his symphony of tweets, and his penchant for personal attacks and questionable alliances—all echoed in the media, on Capitol Hill, and across the nation—suggest that it is worth revisiting the first president’s “firm opinion” that those who follow him are bound by duty to behave at all times in a civilized and decent manner.

As a young man, George Washington copied down Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation, a list of 110 precepts compiled by Jesuits in the 16th century, for the training of young gentlemen. The intent of these rules was to shape the inner character of those who observed them by perfecting their outer behavior.

Washington was a slave owner, he sometimes broke his own rules, and much of what he prescribed and proscribed 275 years ago is as crucial to civilized behavior today as fish forks and butter knives. Nevertheless, some of the rules that Washington copied down as a youth seem more pertinent than ever:

1st: Every Action done in Company ought to be done with Some Sign of Respect, to those that are Present.

2nd: When in Company, put not your Hands to any part of the body, not usually Discovered.

6th: Sleep not when others Speak. Sit not when others stand. Speak not when you Should hold your Peace, walk not when others Stop.

22nd: Show not yourself glad at the Misfortune of another though he were your enemy.

35th: Let your Discourse with Men of Business be Short and Comprehensive.

40th: Strive not with your Superiors in argument, but always Submit your Judgment to others with Modesty.

41st: Undertake not to Teach your equal in the art himself Professes; it Savours of arrogance.

44th: When a man does all he can though it Succeeds not well, blame not him who did it.

50th: Be not hasty to believe flying Reports to the Disparagement of any.

56th: Associate yourself with Men of good Quality if you Esteem your own Reputation; for ‘is better to be alone than in bad Company.

58th: Let your Conversation be without Malice or Envy, for ‘is a sign of a Tractable and Commendable Nature; and that in all Causes of Passion admit Reason to Govern.

60th: Be not immodest in urging your Friends to Discover a Secret.

73rd: Think before you Speak pronounce not imperfectly nor bring out your Words too hastily but orderly and distinctly.

79th: Be not apt to relate News if you know not the truth thereof. In Discoursing of things you Have heard Name not your Author Always a Secret Discover not.

82nd: Undertake not what you cannot Perform but be Careful to keep your Promise.

89th: Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust.

110th: Labor to keep in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... or/578128/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just watched an hour documentary last night on TV on Daniel Boone. I had heard the name of course however I never did learn his story until last night. No doubt Daniel Boone was a legend. His exploits were not fun but they were amazing. His running the native gauntlet successfully, his fleeing his native captors, the defending of Boonesborough etc... This Founding Of The United States thread has to have something on Daniel Boone.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It was a real adventurers paradise in the old wild west. You had to live by your wits. Political correctness wouldn't get you far back then.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: June 5th, 2019, 2:29 am
I almost watched this the other night, but passed on it since it got late.
Ill watch it when i feel like it.
As for the lawmen, many where criminals, and lawmen, but a lot also where from the Army with little interest in going back to their old lives.
In the civil war era many came home to nothing, and since they knew war, and guns this job was the next best thing.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

No worries. This video does show what it must have been like for a lawman in the wildwest. It was an exciting era. America was a far better place I believe when these wild west heroes were still idolized.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There was much less crime in the old west than the old cities that had rampant crime.
The city with the strict gun laws had the worst crime just like today.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This short interesting video answered some questions that I had.