Conniving Sneak Tactics

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Conniving Sneak Tactics

I have had to deal with a number of manipulating shifty shafty conniving sneaks and a thread on this topic could be useful to those who don't think like these bastards and need to understand them better.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Conniving Sneak Tactics

Here are a few tactics. Some of them I didn't know of.

7 signs you're being conned

http://www.businessinsider.com/7-signs- ... ned-2016-3
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
A sucker is born every minute.

Don't believe any salesman, it's not in your interest as much as it is his.
If it's a fast talker walk away.
Do you really need it ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

25 Car-Selling Secrets Only Dealers Know

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/research ... ut#image=2
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I want a new F-150, but need some extra money, man they have skyrocketed in price since Obama did that used car thing. It drove up prices as much, or more than that $4000 credit on the used ones. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Has Obama ever actually done a good thing ever ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe once, I think i gave him credit someplace on the forum. It was likely a scam though, and benefited some benefactor.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I almost was scammed by a mechanic shop that shortly after closed down in Chilliwack BC.

11 Things a Car Mechanic Doesn't Want You to Know

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/ownershi ... out#page=4
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have caught a few trying to scam other people such as my mom, and her friends.
I was scammed once also, but was at work, and didn't know the person allowed it I let take my truck in till after the work was done.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Conniving sneaks don't care for anybody so definately in my opinion this article belongs here. I have met a few assholes who like in the second page made a good first impression but after a short time you realised that they are complete assholes. The fourth one is interesting. People with big egos don't have many long term friends. the next one, they are master manipulators. This reminds me that this post may belong on the psychopaths thread. Being master manipulators means they belong on this thread too definately.they can't handle criticism. They are obsessed with the latest fashions, the superficial.I see a lot of this at the gym. Egotists are far more apt to be rapists. egotists are promiscuous. This is good to know.

12 Clues to Spot a Narcissist

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/well ... ailsignout
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: Conniving sneaks don't care for anybody so definately in my opinion this article belongs here. I have met a few assholes who like in the second page made a good first impression but after a short time you realised that they are complete assholes. The fourth one is interesting. People with big egos don't have many long term friends. the next one, they are master manipulators. This reminds me that this post may belong on the psychopaths thread. Being master manipulators means they belong on this thread too definately.they can't handle criticism. They are obsessed with the latest fashions, the superficial.I see a lot of this at the gym. Egotists are far more apt to be rapists. egotists are promiscuous. This is good to know.

12 Clues to Spot a Narcissist

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/well ... ailsignout
Oops, I think I fall in there somewhere. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don't believe that ego's are all bad. Ego's are a self defense mechanism. We do need one especially when we have people c=scheming against us. I have come to the realisastion a number of years ago that big ego's are repulsive and those who have them are made small as they are despised and I believe that people can feel the horrible presense of a big ego.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ego Waffles ? :teehe:
I think a few more people need a ego, i wish mine was a bit bigger, maybe I would have achieved more in life. Narcissistic, maybe a little, but not a lot, you need to be sure of yourself, and noticed by others when you do a good job..
Don't forget though, care for other peoples feelings if like I mentioned, walking on others is not what we should be doing.
Just my opinion. :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder, I avoid people if I donèt trust them or if I donèt want to be around their negativity.

The Coward and The Silent Treatment
Posted on December 22, 2016 by Soren Dreier
Author: Soren Dreier
fishing
Have you ever been exposed to the silent treatment? You are not alone.

The silent treatment is the tool of cowards. They dare not say to you what the problem is, what they think you have done wrong or why on earth they would be offended by something you don’t know that you did to them.

They do it because they want to make you feel bad about yourself but they do not have the grace in them to confront you or tell you why you are targeted for this very special treatment. So, that leaves you with no option but to speculate on why you suddenly have fallen from grace.

It’s a very common practice among the so called spiritual warriors, which by undertaking this practice, show they were not warriors at all, they were weak little creatures now trying to place undefined guilt of something you have done, said, or whatever.

Do not fall for it. Confront them and ask them: Do we have a problem?

If they keep up the silence and ignore you – they expose themselves to such a degree that the friendship you seem to have lost here, wasn’t worth it in the first place.

Maybe they listened to too much gossip. It often is so, since the silent treatment often can manifest with you honestly not having a clue as to what the reason might be for breakdown in communications.

The fake warriors are as common as the fake feminine and that couple are great lovers tangled up in a nasty affair.

Fake warriors because the hallmark of the warrior is Honesty.

Fake warriors because the hallmark of the warrior is: If you need to express your opinion, which in this case could involve another’s persons doing, you come out in the open and don’t Ninja stealth on the rooftops of houses unspoken of.

You basically come out where your adversary can see you. That is bravery. Hiding in the shadows pulling your strings isn’t warrior hood, it’s manipulation, hiding under the thick veil of illusiveness and hints and accusations.

If you are fighting the Matrix – you need to go stealth and go around in silence often, operating from the shadows and show yourself in the final round.

These people, the fake warriors, don’t understand that difference.

In this world, and in the shape of it, friendship within the ‘spiritual resistance’ is cherished, valuable and rare, and based on trust. When that trust is breached – we react. Strongly. Not because we get petty offended, since we are beyond offended on our own behalf and some people apparently get offended on others’ behalf.

“You did that to him, I do not like that, so now I feel its right to be co-offended, while I zip another cup of Aya, where I will understand that: Love is All (also the tuff love) and We are all One to get in touch with my authentic cosmic self all tripping the 5D realms.”

I mean: Teehee, no need for that, maybe just be emotionally honest in 3D. Dishonest 3D will spark dishonest 5D, since 3D is a stepping stone to that 5D realm, in this case on a very weak foundation.

I have dealt with so many this past year who have been exposed to that ‘spiritual’ silent treatment and mainstream New Age isn’t exactly promoting confrontation, but see it as low frequencies. What a misconception.

We are here to learn everything we can, especially from the people we interact with, and if we take away that learning, we only treat each other with Indifference, where we should be caring and empathetic.

So, if you’re exposed to this, and nothing in this world can be more evil, degrading and downright vicious than the so-called Spiritual, just, pardon my French – just Fuck ‘em. Don’t give your power away into confusion, feeling bad about it, feeling left out in the cold, because maybe you didn’t sing to the popular tune, but have a phrasing of you own.

A special note in the choir of New Age greatest hits is what we are looking for, and your voice is an important one, and if you do not dare to use it from fear of getting thrown out of the radio station… well. If you do, consider that your medal of bravery and a milestone on the road to personal empowerment.

They think that you have gone rogue.

No, you gone: You.

There is confrontation and then there is confrontation.

The uninteresting confrontation is where you just seek to confront all the time. No good, it’s basically poorly contained aggression. On the other hand: Contained aggression needs an outlet, but try not to take it out on people, work it through your physical body. Join a boxing class, shout from the rooftops, go shout at a tree – they love that shit. They absorbed it and heal you while you do it.

Then there’s the interesting confrontation:

If you are about to give another person the silent treatment, maybe consider actually telling, communicating and thereby enlightening that person as to why you are about to shut the door on that friendship.

Of course, it will require you to stand up for yourself and say: Hey Bro/Sis – what’s up with you. I hear this and this, is it true? You see there’s a rumor flying around and I need to hear your side of it.

Or: Why in God´s name did you do that. Why did you say that?

Let’s sort it out.

The last suggestion here sparks responsibly. It sparks getting involved. Don’t be too lazy to go there.

It’s understandable if it’s hearsay – that we feel reluctant to get sucked into other people’s little dramas – but since you considered shutting the lid on a person anyway and put that person up for the silent treatment, you already are in the drama, and acting on it, with only fifty percent of the facts.

The spiritually honest ‘Silent Treatment’ is the ‘Shut Down’, which is interwoven in the Walk Away.

It´s:

You have told this person to stay out of your life, your mailbox, text messages or whatever, because that person didn’t correspond with your values. If it is one of ‘The Sticky People, The Time Consumers’ they would probably be mighty offended, because they can’t prey on your field.

I have dealt with a lot of those and have been brutally honest: Listen, I do not want to have anything to do with you, please respect that. But they don’t, they keep poking and come knocking.

OK, then I had, or we have, to construct an exit within the point of no return. The door only opens one way and that is Out.

I usually do that when people ship me gossip about him or her. Not interested, in hints and accusations.

We are all fully capable of making our own impressions as to the person targeted if our paths should cross.

Some people aren’t. They clam up like oysters and leave you with speculations, and if you really had no bad standing with the person now posing as an Oyster in oxygen deprived shallow waters of whatever cultish mind-set they subscribe to while proclaiming themselves to be independent beings in the great war of awakening – you will see there’s absolutely nothing that you need to feel bad about, that you do not know you should feel bad about, because they haven’t got the courage and heart to tell you why you are not worthy of engaging with all of a sudden.

You are better than that, Pilgrim. Do not let spiritual emotional dishonesty get to you.

Walk away and remember who you are. Some fires never burn.

©2016 Soren Dreier – Feel free to share this post with link back.

http://sorendreier.com/the-coward-and-t ... treatment/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Conniving Sneak Tactics

Here are 20 things I think everybody should know.

Manipulator: 20 signs you’re being manipulated

MANIPULATOR: 20 SIGNS YOU'RE BEING MANIPULATED
We have all been manipulated at one time or another, it's part of human nature. Children manipulate parents, lawyers manipulate jurors, and salespeople manipulate buyers. But when manipulation goes too far, it can be destructive. If a manipulator is controlling your life, your own mental health is at risk. Do you think you're being manipulated? Here are 20 signs and behaviours to look out for.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/life ... ailsignout

I have come accross this tactic many times. My guard always goes up when I hear a guy say he knows psychology and wants to help me when really he just wants info to help find qeaknesses to exploit.

!] Most manipulators begin by slathering on the charm. Charm is a favourite tactic among the masters of psychological manipulation: psychopaths, narcissists and Machiavellians. A manipulator may make you feel good about being around them by showering you with compliments, gifts and favours, but chances are, they are just learning your weaknesses, waiting for the right time to take control.

2] A manipulator demands attention. They make themselves appear as victims, feign illness or create drama to keep you focused on them and their needs. If you are an empathetic and nurturing person, you may be easy prey to this covert-aggressive behaviour, allowing your manipulator to gain power over you.

3] If a manipulator does you a favour, you may feel obliged to repay them for their sacrifice – over and over again. Machiavellians and other personality-disordered types will always remind you about that time when they did something for you.

4] Often people who are in a manipulative relationship don't recognize the manipulation because they have never known anything different. Someone who was raised by a manipulative parent or has co-dependent tendencies may simply think manipulation is a normal part of a relationship.

this one sounds like a psychopath as id you read the without concience thread psychopaths don't actually feel emotion but can learn to imitate emotions
5] YOUR FEELINGS DON’T MATTER
Master manipulators tend to have little empathy for others. Of course, if it suits their needs, they can easily pretend to care. This lack of empathy or callous behaviour is a personality trait that is consistent in dark personalities.

6] GUILT: YOU ARE ALWAYS SORRY
A manipulator avoids guilt and shifts the blame – and the punishment – onto you. They hold you responsible for their happiness and success and it’s your fault if things don’t go well.

7] YOUR NEEDS ARE NOT A PRIORITY
Manipulators are motivated by their own success, not yours. Dr. George Simon, author of In Sheep's Clothing, defines this behaviour as selective inattention: your manipulator chooses to ignore your requests or is oblivious to your desires. By implying your needs aren't important, they assume more power for themselves. In a normal relationship, the needs of both individuals are met, but when a manipulator is in a relationship, their needs become a priority.

I have come accross this tactic too. People who are like this need to pay heavy duty. I can think of a few thathave tried to use this tactic and if I ever see them again they will be beaten savagely.
8] YOU FEEL ASHAMED
Manipulators will use sarcasm and put-downs to make you feel uncomfortable and inferior to them. They may dig up past mistakes to remind you of your incompetence. Shaming isn't unique to narcissists and Machiavellians; it has long been a means of social control: the branding of criminals, public stockades and stoning are just a few examples.

This one goes hand in hand with 8
9] YOU QUESTION YOURSELF
Your self-doubt is an ace-in-the-hole for a manipulator: it means he is gaining control. Your constant emotional state of guilt, shame and insignificance eventually begins to whittle away at you. Robin Stern, Ph.D., describes this imbalance of power as “the gaslight effect,” where the gaslightee (victim) allows the power-wielding gaslighter to define her reality.

This one goes with 8 and 9. I have seen this before.
10] YOU GET LIED TO
Manipulators think nothing of lying to protect themselves or deny their behaviour. They will play innocent and manipulate the truth rather than accepting blame or responsibility. When a manipulator gets caught in a lie, they downplay its significance. They might even make you feel bad for bringing it up or for making them lie in the first place.

11] YOUR BOUNDARIES AREN'T RESPECTED
A manipulator doesn’t understand boundaries and they certainly won’t respect yours. They will crowd you, touch you (even if you aren't close), ask very personal questions and invade your space whenever it suits them. Victims of manipulation tend to have weakened boundaries. Establishing or redefining boundaries can be a key to pulling away from their manipulator.

12] YOU GET THE SILENT TREATMENT
The silent treatment is another standard manipulation tactic. In manipulative relationships, this might happen in early stages, where the victim is still trying to learn how to please their new friend, boss or partner. Their ignoring you can breed desperation as you try to figure out what you did wrong and try to fix it.

13] LIFE BECOMES UNPREDICTABLE
At first, their unpredictability is exciting. It’s always an adventure getting to know someone. But as the inconsistent behaviour continues, it becomes a challenge and a guessing game. “Is he coming home? Will he be in a good mood? Does he want me to do this again, or will it make him mad?”

14] THINGS ARE COMPLICATED
Emotional manipulators will overwhelm you with facts, roadblocks and procedures to make things hard for you to understand, or difficult to do. The result makes them feel important, as you are clearly inferior in their mind.

15] YOUR SELF-ESTEEM IS AT A NEW LOW
With boundaries invaded, feelings disregarded and ability to trust torn apart, the emotionally manipulated person becomes a textbook case for low self-esteem. An accomplished manipulator will make you feel unlovable, afraid to make decisions on your own and have you questioning your own abilities to do anything.

i noticed that these sleazebags don't like people who see through them.
16] YOU TRUST PEOPLE
Trusting souls are very attractive to manipulators. Dr. Simon warns that words and gestures can’t be trusted – watch for consistent, habitual behaviour patterns before you decide to give your trust.

17] YOU ARE ELDERLY
The elderly are an easy target for psychological manipulation. Illness or finances put them in a position of vulnerability. The manipulative abuser – a partner, family member or caretaker – will use lies, insults, degradation and possibly violence to build a sense of powerlessness and hopelessness in the senior who depends on them. According to the World Health Organization, 1 in 6 adults over 60 were subject to abuse in the past year; psychological abuse accounted for 11 per cent of cases reported.

18] OU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ADDICT
Although an addict isn’t necessarily born a master manipulator, they adopt a manipulation skill set to get what they want. An addict will shift blame, lie, make up excuses, and can distort your thinking enough that you believe you are the cause of their addiction.

19] YOU ARE AFRAID
Fear is a natural result of abuse. Manipulators develop fear in their victims with their unpredictability, accusations and sudden outbursts of verbal or physical abuse. As a victim of manipulation, you fear being criticized, being lied to, and being wrong. You may even fear being abandoned by this all-controlling person in your life.

20] YOU AREN’T YOURSELF
If you get a gut feeling that you are changing to satisfy your manipulator, you might get out of the relationship soon enough to save yourself. But if you are in deep, the person you were when the relationship started is deeply hidden; you become compliant, isolated and defeated. Family and friends will see the change in you and tell you, “You aren’t yourself.”
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Conniving Sneak Tactics

LOL, I try to make people think it's their idea if i want them to do something, works quite well :spit:
I never do try to take advantage though, or at least I don't think I do, and usually do more than expected for people I help.
i know Manipulators like above, i have watched them most my life, and have learned. Giving trust is easy to people for me, but I always remember that maybe they are not what they seem since I have been burned, and used.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Conniving Sneak Tactics

Why women stray
Evolutionary theory says men stray to increase offspring, but what motivates women? Enter the mate-switching hypothesis

https://aeon.co/essays/does-the-mate-sw ... infidelity
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Conniving Sneak Tactics

I think incompatibility issues arise in both men, and woman when they marry out of lust not love.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Conniving Sneak Tactics

I do believe that everybody whould watch thes two videos and perhaps some other ones on the topic of these narcissists that we all have to deal with. I have given justice to a number of them but they all need to be crushed.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Conniving Sneak Tactics

I have been used by narcissist till I got fed up with them, I don't take abuse that well.
My flaw is i give people a benefit of doubt, and a want to believe people will do right.