Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Trump hasnt done anything that is against USA..

The leftie media is just digging up all kinds of bullshit on Trump and making such a big deal about it that some people really do believe Trump could be "dethroned"..

Everything from watching TV too long to not drinking his water the right way..

Obamas daughter smokes pot and Obama himself looks like a stoner..

Why wasnt this on the news 24/7 when that walking affirmative action was president?

The leftie media would go apeshit if Trump did something like that.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Obama got a pass on treason, and a lot of criminal stuff against the US just like Hillary.
The same people who fund the media is funding them.
It's a shame really since the media is suppose to be one of the checks to make sure we keep a free America.
While they play all the fake news they make up, and lie/spin things, we miss what Trump is really doing, good, or bad.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
I have to try to look over Poloci, and a few others, gotta wonder how special the people who vote for them are. :wacko:

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

I was channel surfing last night and turned on a Canadian news show The National and there were two people waiting to give their expert opinion on the Trump speech Well you could easily tell that they were desperate to tell everyone how horrible everything Donald Trump said was. I do believe that the Canadian media is controlled by the same sleazebags that the American media is.
Gary Oaktree

I was channel surfing last night and turned on a Canadian news show The National and there were two people waiting to give their expert opinion on the Trump speech Well you could easily tell that they were desperate to tell everyone how horrible everything Donald Trump said was. I do believe that the Canadian media is controlled by the same sleazebags that the American media is.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 31st, 2018, 5:49 pm I wish there was some way to get rid of the Republicans that are really liberals, then Trump wouldn't have so much trouble with the back stabbing.
The Dems you know it's coming from all sides, knives everywhere.
The media is being played every day by Trump, he is pretty slick on that, and I like how he uses them.
Hannity even feel for some of his tactics :teehe: wont be the last time is my guess.
Oh no doubt he is a showman in the tradition of P.T. Barnum. His M.O. is keep them guessing and a sucker is born every minute. It's a common tactic in real estate negotiation and in construction deals. Most people don't get it.

Fortunately I have been privy to working with many real estate and land developers when I helped run my ex-husbands contracting company. Most of them are all like Trump...plain speaking, rough around the edges and at times give the appearance of having no conscience. Most of it is for show. Unfortunately the legions of snowflake types are appalled by this and frankly, they are so dumb that they think it's for real.... :laugh: If it wasn't so disturbingly, weak, naive and pathetic, it would be comical.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I did read some safe spaces was full the other night during the speech. :kez: pretty pathetic if you ask me .
Indoctrination is so easy when you have one view pushed at you, and wont even listen to more. Seems like a camp for reeducation instead of safe space.
Life sucks, and people do also, they need to get used to it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oaktree wrote: January 31st, 2018, 11:04 pm I was channel surfing last night and turned on a Canadian news show The National and there were two people waiting to give their expert opinion on the Trump speech Well you could easily tell that they were desperate to tell everyone how horrible everything Donald Trump said was. I do believe that the Canadian media is controlled by the same sleazebags that the American media is.
Yes same people own those companies there, and in most the world, telling you what to think is big business.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm I did read some safe spaces was full the other night during the speech. :kez: pretty pathetic if you ask me .
Indoctrination is so easy when you have one view pushed at you, and wont even listen to more. Seems like a camp for reeducation instead of safe space.
Life sucks, and people do also, they need to get used to it.
That's what happens when you have no ability to think for yourself and need to be coddled by authority from the cradle to the grave. You become a weak tit, the weakest link in society, unable to live or function in a world that isn't full of sunshine and unicorn farts. You become offended and outraged by things and points of view that don't fit the ideological narrative that you have been spoon fed.

Furthermore when you surround yourself with individuals who think the same as you; you start to believe that your view of things is the only correct and acceptable point of view. It's like living in a bubble and when the bubble gets popped, you freak out. That is what turns soft minds into these so called "social justice warriors". I can't even begin to tell you how many younger folks I come across who have this nitwit, SJW syndrome. It's actually scary, because when you start to challenge their unreality, they short circuit, sputter, get wild eyed, and almost always resort to name calling....racist, fascist, and xenophobe being their faves to throw at you. Oh and if your white;..."supremacist" is another favorite. ....That's when I usually have to walk away before I lose my cool and smash them in the face with a hammer.

Unfortunately in my job (HR) I am forced to interact with some of these overly sensitive, coddled, and socially outraged, mellenial dimbulbs and I have to remain professional at all times. I generally ignore their childish outrage and hostility. But occasionally I do get to sit one or two down and explain to them just how the real world works. I'm always amazed by the angry tears and stunned looks I get when they get told that their outrage and feeling of precieved unfairness or discrimination mean nothing when they conflict with legal company policy.....It usually makes my day worth while.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't deal with them unless online, their anger just makes me want to kick them around, or toss them in a pond to learn to swim figuratively.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I do get along with people who dont share my views.. For as long as they dont step on my toes, I dont care nor take seriously what they are saying.

I dont need safe-spaces.. I like when certain people resent me. :cool:

Some people have zero self-esteem and they are afraid of their own shadows.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm a reclusive person, people bother me if I have to deal long with them.
I got a job once in a garden shop, but after getting on they wanted me to do the register so I quit. I'm not confident really in dealing with them, they make my anxiety go up.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 7:54 pm I'm a reclusive person, people bother me if I have to deal long with them.
I got a job once in a garden shop, but after getting on they wanted me to do the register so I quit. I'm not confident really in dealing with them, they make my anxiety go up.
Im a hermit personality too.. Dealing with people saps my energy but Im still pretty funny and talkative.
I have a few good male and female friends who dont sap my energy because I feel completely relaxed around them.

I do engage random people in conversation occasionally.

I can talk to extremely large crowds without being nervous.

The key in working at the cash register is thinking the customers are maggots and you are superior to them. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well i rather be out digging a ditch than deal with a cash register at a busy place. The smells along on a farm isn't as bad working on a farm, let along the A-holes you deal with here.
I was a team leader over 24 people for a while, and never got used to speaking to them, or my monthly meeting with all the bosses there.
My boss said I did an impressive job, but I didn't feel like it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Donald Trump reminds me of the James Bond villain Auric Goldfinger. :teehe:

He loves gold.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Worst Bond song ever, awful voice.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don't think anybody is going to pull the wool over Trumps eyes.

The Trade War Escalates: Trump Demands Broader Tariffs Against China

Update: Reutersis reporting that Trump is planning to impose tariffs on $60 billion of Chinese imports. The tariffs will primarily target technology and telecommunications imports - but would not be expressly limited to these sectors, according to one source.

Politico reported earlier that Trump rejected a plan for imposing $30 billion in tariffs on Chinese imports, saying they weren't big enough.

Just when investors thought President Trump might be easing up on his protectionist push following the uproar caused by his decision to slap tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, Politico is reporting that Trump's next trade salvo will be explicitly directed at China.

According to Politico, Trump last week told Cabinet secretaries and top advisers during a White House meeting that he wants to hit China with steep tariffs and other restrictions as retaliation for Chinese policies blatantly designed to siphon valuable intellectual property from US companies. The measures would be a follow up to an order issued by Trump over the summer, when he ordered the Commerce Department to launch an investigation into Chinese IP theft, using an obscure law that was frequently employed by the Reagan administration.

As we explained back in August, with total bilateral trade of more than half a trillion dollars a year, the list of potential losers from Trump's protectionist policies is notably lengthy:

U.S. companies such as Apple Inc., which assemble their products in China for sale in the U.S., and those tapping demand in China’s expanding consumer market.

U.S. agricultural and transport-equipment firms, which meet China’s demand for soy beans and aircraft.

Manufacturing firms from the U.S. that import intermediate products from China as an input into their production process.

Retailers including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and the U.S. consumers that benefit from low-price imported consumer electronics, clothes and furniture.

Other trade partners caught in the crossfire of poorly-targeted tariffs. On steel, for example, U.S. direct imports from China account for less than 3% of the total -- below Vietnam.

During the as-yet-unreported meeting, US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer reportedly presented Trump with a package of tariffs that would target the equivalent of $30 billion a year in Chinese imports. In response, Trump urged Lighthizer to aim for an even bigger number, and warned everybody present that they should prepare for an announcement during the coming weeks.

That sent senior officials at the White House, Treasury Department, State Department, Justice Department, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and other key agencies scrambling this week to finalize the proposal. While the details were still in flux, aides said the administration is considering tariffs on more than 100 Chinese products ranging from electronics and telecommunications equipment to furniture and toys.

Shortly after Trump authorized the tariffs, trade experts speculated that the steel and aluminum tariffs might not elicit a response from China - despite senior Chinese officials' stern threats of retaliation - because China's industrial sector doesn't directly send that much steel to the US (instead, it funnels its wares into other countries, where they help drive global metals prices lower).

However, we noted at the time that China could be considerably more enraged if the administration slaps tariffs on finished Chinese goods, like, for example, toys.

And if the Politico report is accurate, it appears that Trump is poised to do just that:

"Steel tariffs are one thing. Taking on the entire Chinese industrial policy apparatus that is designed to suck technology out of the world is another,” said one outside adviser to the administration who has been briefed on the planning and was not authorized to speak on the record.

An investigation conducted in 2011 by the International Trade Commission found that China's intellectual property theft had cost US producers nearly $26 billion in losses in 2009 on copyrighted material alone. Another study from the US software industry in 2011 put software theft losses as high as $60 billion.

Furthermore, Visa restrictions being mulled over by Trump could stem the influx of Chinese undergraduate and graduate students pouring into US universities...

The visa restrictions could hit Chinese students going to school in the United States, especially graduate students in science and technology programs, as well as other Chinese nationals working in sensitive jobs like at national laboratories. But some administration officials have raised objections to the visa restrictions and it’s unclear whether they’ll be included in the final package.

Even before the Politico report - which added to investors' worries about Trump taking a harder line on trade - the Nasdaq led the market lower as investors worried that Trump's decision to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo could signal that he's taking a harder line on trade and national security - the reason he cited for quashing Broadcom's pursuit of Qualcomm... and additional Section 301 concerns.

Nasdaq

China accounts for roughly half of the US's $800 billion trade deficit in physical goods. Nikkei reports that, after delivering a proposal to the president about imposing more tariffs and restrictions on China, US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer has reportedly been pressuring US allies to impose their own trade restrictions against China.

Trump

However, his requests have been met with only a lukewarm response - largely because allies like Japan don't have an equivalent to Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974.

The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative sent a proposal to the White House seeking tariffs on various Chinese products, restrictions on investment in the U.S. by Chinese companies and limits on visas for certain Chinese nationals, a source familiar with international trade said. Tariffs would apply not only to information technology products, often the target of intellectual property theft, but also consumer goods like clothing.

But Tokyo rejected the proposal, saying hard-line policies will be difficult to adopt since Japan has no law resembling Section 301, according to a U.S. trade official. Japan instead proposed filing a joint suit against China within the World Trade Organization framework, the official said.

The USTR is also urging allied countries to take similar measures against China. The office has asked nations such as Japan, which has long opposed China's intellectual property practices, to synchronize their policies.

As we pointed out earlier this month, the rumor floating around Washington is that the White House will seek $1 trillion in Section 301 tariffs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03- ... iture-toys
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It's incredible how Donald Trump just keeps on doing the right thing. Sure the mind numbed unthinking virtue signalling liberals will have a fit but this killing of Christians for being Christians has been going on for far too long without a murmur from world leaders and the mainstream media.

President Trump punishes Pakistan for persecuting Christians

President Trump Places Pakistan on Watch List for Religious Freedom Violations.
Christians are the world’s most persecuted religious group, according to studies
Christians and other Non-Muslim minorities throughout the Muslim world are being persecuted for being non-Muslims.
The Western world ignores the cruel persecution of Christians in the Muslim world.
Where are all the human rights organizations of the UN? Where are all human rights organizations in the West?
Please pray for the Christian minorities in the Muslim world.

Radical Muslim terrorists all over the world carry out terror attacks "in the name of Allah".
They justify their violence by quoting verses from the Quran.
Politicians in the West always claim “Islam is a religion of peace”,
Despite the fact that some Muslims and even former Muslims such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Sandra Solomon claim that there are verses in the Quran and the Islamic scriptures that call for violence against infidels that often what leads to the violence and terrorism carried out against infidels by Muslims.
Christians are the world’s most persecuted religious group, according to studies
Christians and other Non-Muslim minorities throughout the Muslim world are being persecuted for being non-Muslims.
The Christian community in Iraq and Syria was completely annihilated by radical Muslims, anyone who could not escape and refused to convert to Islam was executed.
The Western world ignores the cruel persecution of Christians in the Muslim world.
Where are all the human rights organizations of the UN? Where are all human rights organizations in the West?
Please pray for the Christian minorities in the Muslim world.

Liberals and leftists in the West use the made up term "Islamophobia" to portray anyone who criticizes Islam as a "racist".
They ignore the fact that Islam is an ideology that has nothing to do with race.
There is an attempt in the West to impose a sharia-blasphemy law to criminalize criticism of Islam.
It started when Saudi Arabia and Muslim countries tried to pass a UN resolution to force Western states to criminalize criticism of Islam.
The Parliament in Canada passed "Motion M-103" to condemn the so-called "Islamophobia (Fear of Islam)" in a preparation for a blasphemy law in Canada.
According to the sharia blasphemy law anyone who criticizes Islam or the Prophet Muhammad should be killed.
Under Sharia blasphemy law in Saudi Arabia and Iran Muslims are executed if they are accused of blasphemy.
In Pakistan, the situation is even worse, radical Muslims use the blasphemy law to persecute the Christian minority.
Is this the law the liberals in the West want to adopt?
If you think Sharia blasphemy law has no place in the West, share this post!

https://www.freespeechtime.net/2018/01/ ... or_15.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Liberals want it that way, kill off the Christians because they denounce the loony left agendas.
Muslims can get away with it, but liberals be warned, they hate you more than Christians, you will die on mass when they take control, but likely you will become Muslim, not gay no more, not a slut, not a drinker, subordinate to a brutal man like the cowards a lot of you are.