Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Donald Trump The President !

Mitt Romney said that Donald Trump will win if he runs in 2024. With Dementia Joe going full blown idiot as president ala Justin Trudeau style traitor if any liberals have any patriotism they will have to vote for The Donald. https://www.westernjournal.com/mitt-rom ... ve-tribune

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Win the nomination.
You know, it would really make him win the election three times if he gets the votes, he rightfully should be in office now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree with the majority of Americans. Donald Trump won his re-election.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'm just going to drop this here...This is just one of the many documented examples of Trump's love for this country and the people in it....We should ALL be embarrassed at the disservice that was done to him so that media fueled morons could ease their TDS and the scum in Washington could protect and perpetuate their criminality.
Tumblr_l_428800682339910_20210312124608948.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a whole bunch people don't know about him, and what he has done, especially for black people.
He has done it since I have known about him also, it was back in the late 70s at least.
He was a democrat then, but I still kind of respected him for what he did, I didn't like his personalty though which made me skeptical of him for president.
I was impressed though by him, he did so much with so many against him, and I wish I could do something to change things other than squawk on the internet.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2021, 1:44 pm There is a whole bunch people don't know about him, and what he has done, especially for black people.
He has done it since I have known about him also, it was back in the late 70s at least.
He was a democrat then, but I still kind of respected him for what he did, I didn't like his personalty though which made me skeptical of him for president.
I was impressed though by him, he did so much with so many against him, and I wish I could do something to change things other than squawk on the internet.
To be honest the whole airline thing is only partially true...When Trump bought the Eastern Airlines shuttle, the deal came with a bunch of extra planes that were not needed to run the shuttle routes...So instead of selling them off or moth balling the planes for parts,...Trump contracted them to the government for military transport. The dumbass Bush Admin and the military had not allocated enough money, planes and personnel to transport a lot of the troops home.

So it wasn't really a direct volunteer of Tower Airlines...BUT how many liberal asshats, Biden and company volunteer anything, EVER for our servicemen and women?...Hell, Obombo and Bush couldn't even try to provide veterans with a proper operating VA. To this day, despite Trump's efforts to fix the broken VA system, it's still fucked up.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I rather not talk about the VA for personal reasons, i already know about that from the time my dad had to use the pathetic place till they killed him.

Al I know about Trump is he tried hard with everyone against him in government, and the media, he did a great job regardless except putting trust in people who pretended to have his back.
He surprised the hell out of me how he kept trying, and I put him on top as a president for that over most all others.
Also he is a person i would have worked for gladly, he appreciated someone trying, and I appreciate a boss who showed appreciation even when he was a democrat.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump is what the lefties hate. A successful white man. Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump I believe both understand the puppet masters very well and rebel against them for the benefit of their countrymen. This Russian compares Donald Trump to George Washington and as the embodiment of the American dream. https://www.westernjournal.com/putins-f ... ve-tribune
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

George Washington didn't take a pay check as president, but he did spend us almost into debt with his parties, and other stuff.
So in that case Trump wins even again Washington.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The globalist powers dont like a nationalist president.

We are quickly descending into a world where democracy no longer rules.

Big multinational corporations rule.

They already have too much power since they can blackmail certain countries and regions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This has been the case almost since I was born, and and in some places since WW1, but it has always been that way since you had the elite class.
They loaned money to all sides, and profited from all sides.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 31st, 2021, 4:35 am This has been the case almost since I was born, and and in some places since WW1, but it has always been that way since you had the elite class.
They loaned money to all sides, and profited from all sides.
Everything changed in this country on a massive scale right after WWII when the US became the dominant superpower on the planet....It took awhile for people to take notice because we were preoccupied with A-bomb fear and the rise of the middle class in the 50s. Then came the 60s counter culture and Vietnam and that's when some Americans began to wake up to the fact that the US is run by a miltary/industrial complex with designs on global domination...The Russians tried to imitate with military might but ultimately fell short and now we have the fucking Chinese scum using the same miltary and economic tactics we used against us. Trump was the first president in recent history to point out the threat of China and the first to try and do something about it...He put a big fat spotlight on the fact that China is the enemy of not only the US but the world.

Now we have Slow Joe and his giggling whore in the WH who are owned body and soul by the Chinese. We are fucking doomed as long as we have TDS infected liberals with access to the voting booth...These people are the root of the problem...They are irrational,...stupid,...emotionly driven and easily manipulated by forces that show a friendly face but are in reality the globalist devil in disguise.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Russia is the go-to enemy of the USA...

But this aint 1976.

The Democrats know that Russia might be active on some fronts but she aint the real enemy.
They have just chosen to use that Russian boogeyman thing to forward their goals.

Idiotic democrat voters actually believe the enemy is Russia.

This coronavirus thing should have shown people how fucking weak our collective western asses have become.
Cant even produce corona-masks without China.

We are compromised.

Relocating factories to China, is just that... All the factories are in China and we have no industrial capacity of our own.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia is not an Ally so what is it ?
Russia isn't neutral either, they posture, interfere, and attacks our allies openly, and covertly.
It's not the people as much as the government, and Putin's greed.
They also conspire with the likes of Iran, China, and others aiding them.

We do a lot do the same because greed of a few.

China is more open as being an enemy, I think the people here that work with them should be hanged which is at least half the republicans, and about all the Democrats.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump I believe doesn’t believe in losing and knows that he won the 2020 election. Truth is not afraid of investigation and the demonrats are fighting against the audits as strongly as they can get away with. How many of them know that they lost that election I wonder ? https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-co ... ve-tribune
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump has been inspired by Hunter Biden and wants to paint as well. https://neonnettle.com/news/17066-trump ... -to-paint-
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kayleigh Mcenany gives credit to God for the successes of Donald Trump’s presidency. https://www.christianheadlines.com/cont ... 937961ce4f
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump says it was his personality that kept us out of new conflicts. I agree with him that if he were still president the Ukraine war would not have begun. https://neonnettle.com/news/18661-donal ... -293090826
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump tells it how it is and I believe that this January 6 panel is just as rigged as the 2020 election. https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-is ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's all a witch hunt trail, and baseless in most areas.
People trespassed into some offices, but where welcomed in on a large part, video evidence is there for proof.
Trump offered security, Poloci, and McConnell turned it down, why is that ?
A girl was executed, and wrongly by capital police, that should be whats investigated.

The only insurrection was by Democrats, this is just part of it, and Trump has already been cleared because zero evidence was offered, or shown.

Nothing at all done about this, and it was worse.