Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...

Renee

Blue Frost wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 3:16 pm
Liberals want it that way, kill off the Christians because they denounce the loony left agendas.
Muslims can get away with it, but liberals be warned, they hate you more than Christians, you will die on mass when they take control, but likely you will become Muslim, not gay no more, not a slut, not a drinker, subordinate to a brutal man like the cowards a lot of you are.
Agreed, liberals hate Christians....They hate everyone that opposes their misguided degenerate agenda. That is why the persecution of Christians in the Muslim world, which has been going on for centuries, gets swept under the rug.

With exception of a few enclaves, Christianity is just about extinct in the middle east. It is endanger of going completely out of existence in that part of the world because the leftist's favorite pet; the savage radical Muslim is actively working toward that despicable end.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They know the left will ignore the crimes, and atrocities, that's why the last twenty or so years it's happening more, and with worse atrocities.
Slavery running rampant again, now the organ trade, and just butchering of whole peoples.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I see them as a national security risk

[video][/video]
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Odinson

Blue Frost wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 2:59 pm
I see them as a national security risk

[video][/video]
I was completely satisfied with him calling the illegal aliens animals because thats what they are.. A bunch of rats.

But the truth is more politically correct..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He didn't say that thought, he was referring to MS-13 members, the media lies a bit much.

Topic author
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau waznts MS13 in Canada by the horde full. :facepalm: I am still overjoyed that Donald Trump gave all of Jerusalem the Israel. :cheer: :thumbsup: :stars:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trump is thinking of recognizing their claim on the Golan Hights.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to wonder what was given to get a good deal like this :think: there is always strings.
And now what will the government want to waste the money on that helped get us with a massive debt.

‘Consensus’ Reached to Slash $370 Billion U.S. Trade Deficit with China
Less than three weeks after US President Donald Trump met in Beijing with China's President Xi Jinping, the US launched a new trade investigation into possible dumping and subsidies for imports of aluminum sheet from China
AFP http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... rt+News%29
19 May 20184495
In a joint statement released Saturday, the United States and China announced that a “consensus” was reached to “substantially reduce” the $370 billion trade imbalance between the two countries.

“There was a consensus on taking effective measures to substantially reduce the United States trade deficit in goods with China,” the joint statement said, adding, “To meet the growing consumption needs of the Chinese people and the need for high-quality economic development, China will significantly increase purchases of United States goods and services.”

JUST IN: In joint statement with the US, China says it will “significantly increase purchases of United States goods and services” to “help support growth and employment in the United States.”https://t.co/vpyWbVRRy9 pic.twitter.com/OZ0CU8vqPJ

— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) May 19, 2018

“The statement concluded joint talks on Thursday and Friday between the two countries, which included several U.S. cabinet secretaries and China’s State Council Vice Premier Liu He,” reports Channel NewsAsia.

Talking trade with the Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China, Liu He. pic.twitter.com/9T7Iq6F3Xe

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 17, 2018

Reducing the United States’ trade deficit with China was a core campaign promise of President Donald Trump.

The announcement comes after Trump recently reaffirmed his stance on countering China’s improper trade practices.

“We have been ripped off by China, an evacuation of wealth like no country has ever seen before, given to another country that’s rebuilt itself based on a lot of the money they’ve taken out of the United States, and that’s not going to happen anymore,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday.

Gary Oaktree

The USA has some very smart China experts and business experts and Donald Trump may very well be the best businessman president of all time. I can see Donald Trump getting a good deal for Americans. No doubt China has weaknesses that finally were taken advantage of.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There economy isn't as strong as they would like you to think, it's still a paper dragon built on bad manipulation of curacy, and political Ideas.. They are trying to create a monster of themselves, but still stuck with us propping them up even though we owe them from bad past economics.
China has no reason other than policy, they could be the world leader in almost everything.

Gary Oaktree

As I posted in the founding of the USA thread the geniuses who put the American constitution together said that this constitution will only work if the average Americans morality is high enough. Chinese corruption, sneakiness, not caring about quality, being horrible tyrannical employers, etc... will keep them from ever being a first world nation. They want to live among us, nobody wants to live under them.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill take any Chines over any Muslim, lol the Chinese is making them go to reeducation camps to drink beer, and eat pork.
They can be a first nation country, but first they need to take the next step, and really free up their markets, and stop oppressing their minorities such as in the north, and places like Mongolia.

Gary Oaktree

I agree, I prefer Chinese to Islam by far.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I never minded Asians except a few Koreans that have done me wrong, I actually had a few friends from pacific nations that where pretty cool people.
One of my best friends growing up was from the Philippines, another Korean American. I wonder what happened to them occasionally, I would like to know.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of course the left speaks out against him on this, and support the rabid animals that hate you, and America.
They need put down like rabid animals for what they do, and have done for far to long. There is no good MS-13, they all are murderers.

[video][/video]

Gary Oaktree

WOW ! Donald Trump is going to take action. I bet that he has declared war on MS13 and will be utilizing the military’s special forces effectively. Just take them out. There is nothing positive about these animals.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As I have mentioned many times over the years, they are a threat to national security.
They control places with terror, and if government would break down more they would take control just like the cartels in Mexico have in places.

Reverse Flash
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I think Trump should meet up with the Korean leaders. It'll be good for world peace. No need for grudges and anger between nations.
The timeline is malleable

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It will happen I guess, but it takes time, and the north is set in it's way of always wanting something for nothing, pay tribute to the Huns as hey say.
China will pressure them I think, Kim just don't want to loose face.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Keep Believing Liberals, keep believing.

[video][/video]

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.