Nephilim, Giants, & Prophecy

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Nephilim, Giants, & Prophecy

I always loved the stories, but don't take them as facts.
Like the Irish myth of the Irish Cosway, lol, just basalt columns.
I have to wonder why this book, and a few others where cut from the bible, most by the Romans by the way by Roman Catholics that had no right.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

These giants were most likely nephilim. The aliens known as fallen angels mated with our women. They were most likely not giants but had superhuman abilities.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I suspect that the grays that are called aliens aren’t actually creatures from distant galaxies but are inter dimensional satanic creatures as people who take DMT s also see. A friend who took DMT told me that they were from just under three feet to just under five foot tall. The book of Enoch I believe is true history and the story that we just came out of the bushes as tribesmen about six thousand years ago is a deliberate disinformation.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

It just happens that on this day 4 years ago. author and researcher L.A. Marzulli discussed the Nephilim, giants, hybrids, and various anomalous skulls and creatures (view related photos and video). The Nephilim are the progeny of the fallen angels and have the ability to appear or shape-shift into whatever they want, he explained, adding that they have mated with human women over the ages, and yielded various hybrids, such as the giants. He spoke about his recent investigation into evidence of a giant handprint at the Lovelock Cave in Nevada. The local Paiute Indians have long had lore about cannibalistic giants in the area.

He offered analysis of game trail video footage from a Navajo reservation that shows a kind of apparition leaping into the air, which he characterized as a demonic manifestation or "ghost wolf." Marzulli also shared updates on the assessment and testing of the Paracas elongated skulls, as well as the strange winged creature, kept in formaldehyde by Jaime Maussan, which he views as a possible example of a demonic hybrid.

His book Nephilim Hybrids might be worth reading.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016-08-10-show/

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2020, 12:30 pm I always loved the stories, but don't take them as facts.
Like the Irish myth of the Irish Cosway, lol, just basalt columns.
I have to wonder why this book, and a few others where cut from the bible, most by the Romans by the way by Roman Catholics that had no right.

Christians should treat the book of Enoch and other books like it the same way we do with other Apocryphal writings. Some of what the Apocrypha says is correct and right, but much of what it says is wrong and historically inaccurate. If you decide to read these books, you may read them as an interesting novel containing interesting stories from history. You may not read them as the inspired, inerrant, infallible, clear, and authoritative Word of God.
I believe the book of Enoch had a lot of truth to it. Some of the stories were too horrifying for children today.

The angels were more like demonic beings having sex with earthly women. Experimented on people. Created hybrids. People today only want to picture angels as good. Their savior. Their light.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That ghost wolf video is interesting. With more and more cameras coming out I have long been saying that there will be an increase in bizarre things caught on film. Evidence of Noah’s flood, nephilim ..... have been covered up and was the council of Nicea not influenced heavily by satanists ? The number of biblical books being 66 is evidence of this as numbers are very important to them. I don’t believe that there are any untruths in the bible and that the book of Enoch is factual.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Evolution is just a theory created before DNA was discovered. I don’t have the answers for these freaks and it appears these doctors don’t either.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Evolution has been proven, and you can see it through selective breading.
Also look at the common cold, it adapts to keep spreading.
Bible people get all defensive at that, but the bible does say God made a working full functioning world.
Humans have evolved since ancient times also, migrated to areas, and adapted.
The Orchid Mantis is also a great example.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: August 22nd, 2020, 3:22 am
I have ichthyosis, it sucks. Mine isn't like what they showed though, i guess because I'm more of a clean freak.
Damn genetics from my dads side, his brothers had it, skipped him, but he gave it to me.
I should have been able to swim better at least :bored:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That last few sentences about genetic manipulation now being done by humans I have wondered myself if this is part is what the bible means when stated that it will be like in the days of Noah.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

These bones don't make them giants, they are mostly people with Gigantism, and not the huge biblical giants.
The ones here in America had red hair mostly, it's a shame they are took, and hid because one groups of people think it's best if they stay the first Americans.
You also have hydrocephalus, or Waterheads with big skulls from a condition where fluid fills the head.

Oh, and there is the Greeks, they found Mammoth skulls, and bones thinking they where one eyed giants.It's a theory of course, but the bones have been found in Temples arranged like a person in the past.
Image.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The first giant shown in the video is from a movie however I do believe that the stories all over the world about giants and the flood are true and what we are taught in school that we were all bushmen until about six thousand years ago is fiction. I have just finished an interesting book on globalism that states that nephilim remains have also been found in Siberia due to the receding ice. I had been wondering why no human remains are ever found as woolly rhinos, woolly mammoths, cave lions etc.... have. Could it be that these finds go against the lies they are telling us as Galileo’s statements about the earths orbiting the sun did. No doubt the Jesuit astronomers knew this already.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of course we have a flood story all over the world, the last Ice age when it thawed let out massive amounts of water to flood most, if not all coastal regions which the large part of humanity lived near.
Glaciers broke loose, land bridges gave way, and torrents of water flooded around the world..
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I have been watching Ragnarok on Netflix. Good mythology on giants vs gods.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: June 11th, 2021, 11:54 pm I have been watching Ragnarok on Netflix. Good mythology on giants vs gods.
Been trying to find the show, but other things come up, I wanted to check it out last night.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This skull’s DNA should reveal some interesting things. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/they ... x2a5YxBMk8
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A hordes of giant hands were found on February 17 2022. Apparently Egyptians wrote about their practice of amputating the right hands of prisoners. These hands however were giant size. https://fastnews24.info/3600-year-old-p ... LgiHvDeR3A