Heaven Is Real

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Another Doctor Went To Heaven

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 09190.html

Here yet another doctor went to heaven...for a brief visit.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Aquaitance Went To Heaven

I met a guy yesterday who had an after death experience after a motorcycle accident. He has a clear memory of what he experienced while dead. He saw a walled city. the streets were made of gold, I think he said the rooves were gold and the walls were brown or white. There was an old man outside sitting down and I asked him to estimate his size and he said abotu 8 feet tall and he had white hair. He didn't think that it was Jesus though and I think that if it was that he would have been able to sense it.Interestingly there were angels about and their height was about 3 feet tall. There were open spaces for windows, no glass. I guess the weather is always good in Heaven. I will see if I can get him to post here and tell more details. He told me that he said " am I supposed to be here ?" and immediately he was back in his body.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Heaven Is Real

When you die you know nothing under the sun says the bible, you don't go straight to heaven, or hell.

Ecclesiastes, maybe I'm reading ti wrong :think:
"Death Comes to Good and Bad
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If you read The Holographic Universe it tells the stories of many of the after death experiences of people who have been brought back from death from heart attacks etc... many are hapopening everyday and many of those remember their experiences
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trauma, and fear is a lot of it, your brain is trying to fire off it's last signals also in my opinion.
I speculated on this for years, and now others have studied it.

http://io9.com/a-new-scientific-explana ... 1110395345
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... sions.html
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was talking with this man again yesterday and was quizing him on more details. The angels had wings and flew around like hummingbirds. Their gowns or robes were white and glistened, their faces were reddish. The city appeared endless, the gate was black and was sort of barred [ I don't think that it was like jail cell bars ] the buildings were all two story, he doesn't remember the colour of the sky ,the brightlness of the light seemed to be similar to eveningtime, the streets were empty with no people walking about. There were trees which were similar to palm trees but not the same. There was no grass.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sounds like the made up version of angels, in the bible they don't, and never had wings.
The Greeks made that up from their myths.
People have a vision in mine of what their heaven will look like, they will see it in those situations when distressed, and out of it.
If they feel really guilty maybe a devil with horns, and tail also made up and fire that's really hot.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Man Claims He Visited Heaven

A long time friend recently told me of his experience during an operation however he didn't go the heaven. A largeer than gigantic face making him like a flea unemotionally told him "you have work to do" and he came back to life.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02 ... xperience/

There Is An Afterlife
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Would this be the heaven that Buddhists talked about or the place that Christians referred to as heaven?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are you being sarcastic ? Buddhism believes in reincarnation and while the percentage of christians in the USA is high the percentage of buddhist Americans is miniscule.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

For Buddhist there is a heaven, and hell, but not like the Christian one. heaven, and hell can be here on earth, or in the mind, and all temporary places.
There is no god in the religion, or philosophy. Heaven, and hell is essentially what you make out of life, or whats tossed at you.
You can be born into a realm of Heaven, or Samsara, but it's through reincarnation and it's here on earth, but you die again. lol
It's just your luck of a draw really, and Karma that puts you there, and life is just an illusion of what you take from it, and put into it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak wrote:Are you being sarcastic ? Buddhism believes in reincarnation and while the percentage of christians in the USA is high the percentage of buddhist Americans is miniscule.
That's weird. Those who are not religious experience the same near death experience. Heaven must be for everybody.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

You may claim to know it all about the spiritual realm however though I do believe that there is a spiritual realm I certainly have all the answers. I don't see any evidense of that mans religion however the odds are for the reasons I gave at least 90+ % that he is a christian. Nothing overly wierd about that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Afterlife Testimonials Debate

I read the very fascinating book The Holographic Universe and after death experinces are occurring everyday now all over the world due to the advances in medicine ie; heart attack victims being brought back, accident victims etc... I have met many people who have been out of body during drug overdoses.

image: http://engine.newsmaxfeednetwork.com/i. ... Pckhx4lY7E

Why Evangelicals Are Divided by Afterlife Testimonials

March 30, 2015 | Aaron Griffith
Share this article

Earlier this week, LifeWay Christian Resources announced it would no longer carry
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

With all the advances in medicine I have read that after death experiences are occurring everyday and many remember what they experienced. I have talked to many myself.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I watched this last night. What she says about seeing Mary the mother of Jesus must be of interest to the pope that she also saw.

23 Hours Dead - Angelica Zambrano (1st Video) (Heaven, Hell and Rapture)

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Man who was clinically dead for an hour ‘I saw Heaven, I met dead friends’
A MAN who was clinically dead for more than one hour has movingly described how he went to Heaven and was reunited with his dead friends before returning to Earth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/743 ... -gary-wood
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Heaven Is Real

Here are a few more stories from the good other side. https://her.womenworking.com/woman-dead ... t-DOCkp88g
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This boy died and saw his dad there who had died in the accident but didn’t come back ? The souls of miscarriages apparently also make it there too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Jesus said no more prophets, so is Jesus lie, or did the boy ?
I would say either the boy lied, or hallucinated.