Mysterious Deaths

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Deaths

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Earl Ray will be in the history books and taught in schools as the killer of Martin Luther King. Would a teacher lose their job and end their career for giving evidence that the cia pulled this assassination off ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Kings family sued the government for the killing, and won, that should say something right there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Haitian assassinated president Jovenel Moise resisted Beijing and made bold public claims against the Clinton’s for destroying Haiti. This assassination does look very professional. https://neonnettle.com/news/3635-haitia ... ged-haiti-
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

What about John McAfee... I bet he had loads of dirt on top people. There's a good article on the BBC website about his life. Looks like a Belize politician asked him for a $2 million donation, McAfee said no and then two weeks later his compound was surprise raided, they tried to stitch him up. So he set up his own computer monitoring of them with some laptops he gave away. Wonder if he's really in witness protection...

I hate the BBC but sometimes there's something worth reading on there. I refuse to pay the TV licence of £159 a year tho to watch their drivel. Only good things are the wildlife programmes and that, David Attenborough.. but he's gone from there now I think. :(
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Sickening about all the native children's unmarked graves found in Canada... 751 on one reserve. I knew they'd more. :(
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is it ever sickening. What were they doing to kill these kids ? What reasons did they have for killing them ? There must have been reasons. How were they killed ? I suspect that there may have been some sra going on in at least some cases.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Actually, I believe that almost all of these children died from disease, (which was a rampant killer on the reserves as well), malnutrition, and suicide. As Rene pointed out, The Roman Catholic institution is one of the most evil entities on Earth. The Jesuits actually think that they are serving God by lying, cheating, manipulating, and murdering anyone they don't like. The sexual and sadistic perversions forced on the children is part and partial of who they are. But none of this is anything new. They have long considered the indigenous and the poor, (think Ireland for example), to be their "playthings". The Satanic cruelty that they have lived out with will be visited upon them on the day of judgement, they will reap what they have sown, and Christ will angrily tell them, "I never knew you".
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

If you ever have a chance, there was an organization that used to publish gospel tracts and books. Chick publications came up with a series of comic books back in the 70's that told the story of one Alberto Riviera, a member of the Jesuits who blew the whistle on what was going on behind the scenes. There were a number of other books as well written by other ex-jesuits that went into more detail about these things. As you can imagine, the Vatican did whatever they could to shut these people up.

https://www.chick.com/
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

50 Years in the Church of Rome: The Conversion of a Priest

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: July 17th, 2021, 5:36 am Is it ever sickening. What were they doing to kill these kids ? What reasons did they have for killing them ? There must have been reasons. How were they killed ? I suspect that there may have been some sra going on in at least some cases.
The SRA, I wondered if some of it was that as well. :( With what's circulating around the net since early last year and the likely mass trafficking of children as well, it would not surprise me. It's a damn shame those children have gone this long and the deafening silence with it. There's gonna be an avalanche of truth coming out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What is the story here ? Did they search the attic ? https://m.youtube.com/shorts/dUaRirv_D7s?feature=share

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now why would the head of Germany’s biggest hospital throw himself off of the roof right after stating that the covid vaccines are genocide ? I believe most people will agree with me that he was thrown off the roof for revealing their not too well kept secret.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, a few have done something like that as of the last two years.

I just read today four football players died after the covid shots, here more every day.
The worst part is giving these shots to kids, you mention satanic occasionally, well this stuff is if anything.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The high up enough must know that they don’t have anything to worry about and this computer whizz must have known all about who wanted him gone. This writer may have known too but knows better than to dare state who he or they are. https://neonnettle.com/news/18305-john- ... -293090826
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s not really all that mysterious when someone connected to the Clintons gets whacked. Here’s the latest. https://neonnettle.com/news/19266-bill- ... -293090826
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fortyish years after this babies parents go missing ( murdered ) the former baby girl is found alive in Houston. https://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-found-al ... d=85286297
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I guess that's good news, but sad her parents where murdered.
Also she has answers about her parents who they where, most people want that if adopted.
I doubt they will find the murder, or murders.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This murderer almost got away with this murder. Look at him. He looks plain evil and miserable. Why did he kill her ? Her photo of him saved the public from him. Fortunately the quality of American police is first world. https://www.westernjournal.com/womans-d ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Canada’s very young health minister in charge of the covid vaccine rollout Adam Exton died at the mere age of 35. Did the vaccine 💉 kill him ? Did he reveal secret or more that the pharmaceuticals are desperate to keep secret ? The article doesn’t even mention the cause of death. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ddenly-35/