Immigration/Invasion

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

The USA is no longer the free country where people survived by their wits. This welfare generation breeds stiffs. The code of the west has long gone. I have been learning Canadian history and the Americans couldn't bear even the few rules that Canada had back then. Now there is a bylaw or rule about everything.There was NO welfare and people got by UNCOMPLAININGLY ! North American values have gone the way of of the dodo. Could it be rap music leading the youngsters to no longer idol;ise the pioneers and their strict code as that music glamourises the ghetto crack gangs life as an exciting wild west ? Those drug gang guys are scum.

http://rt.com/usa/news/jobs-us-employment-welfare-749/

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Immigration

Trouble with welfare is, a lot of cheats sucking money out and then the genuine who need to claim it get punished instead when it's all gone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"The real jobs numbers: 41% of America unemployed, 1 in 3 doesn't want work at all"

i wonder where they get the numbers, and the break down of racial, and political groups.
The worst part is the worst states have the most people, and the most votes to drag everyone down.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote:"The real jobs numbers: 41% of America unemployed, 1 in 3 doesn't want work at all"

i wonder where they get the numbers, and the break down of racial, and political groups.
The worst part is the worst states have the most people, and the most votes to drag everyone down.
Really Frosty? I know the 7.8% number is pure fiction but 2 out of 5 Americans unemployed?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Those or numbers from Russia Today, honestly it's a shame, but I trust their numbers more than our media.
The 7.8 is a joke, and for the Kool-Aid people that vote Obama as you know.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think the problem today is a lack of work ethic. By creating schools without competition, evaluations that can't be critical and telling people that they have a right to everything from designer clothes to Ivy League education, we've taught our young people that they needn't work for anything. We've done this to ourselves ... and it will take a monumental effort to undo it.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes the parenting also, or lack of it.
Who teaches them what, and when if nobody is home.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration/Invasion

I really thing that our "you can have it all" attitude is hurting us. the fact is that you can't have it all. You have to make choices and sacrifices to get what you really want and we haven't taught our children that. :(
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, and they seem not to want to work for anything anymore, and blame everyone else if they cant earn it.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Immigration/Invasion

Sharlee wrote:I think the problem today is a lack of work ethic. By creating schools without competition, evaluations that can't be critical and telling people that they have a right to everything from designer clothes to Ivy League education, we've taught our young people that they needn't work for anything. We've done this to ourselves ... and it will take a monumental effort to undo it.
Exactly Sharlee.

If I say much more, the political correctness police will arrest me, the bullies they are.

Yes, the mods can censor this as well, if needed.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

political correctness police, not on this forum.
Ill ban them fast lol
Shen Li

Immigration/Invasion

Sharlee wrote:I think the problem today is a lack of work ethic. By creating schools without competition, evaluations that can't be critical and telling people that they have a right to everything from designer clothes to Ivy League education, we've taught our young people that they needn't work for anything. We've done this to ourselves ... and it will take a monumental effort to undo it.
Bullseye. :thumbsup:
Shen Li

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote:political correctness police, not on this forum.
Ill ban them fast lol
That's what makes this forum so great. On other forums you'd have posters like Romero setting his hair on fire.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Romero is welcome to his views, but to snap like some do Ill not stand for that.
Politically correct is not welcome here, but politeness, and cordial speech is .
Rude, and politically correct are not the same, but I rather not have either here if you know what I'm trying to say.
Shen Li

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote:Romero is welcome to his views, but to snap like some do Ill not stand for that.
Politically correct is not welcome here, but politeness, and cordial speech is .
Rude, and politically correct are not the same, but I rather not have either here if you know what I'm trying to say.
I think so.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Rude is just rude, politically correct is one sided, and biased BS.
Shen Li

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote:Rude is just rude, politically correct is one sided, and biased BS.
Without question Frosty.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see why one side would want it whom every that is, but all it is is stumping on freedom of speech, and reverse discrimination in the end.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

White People Should Go Back To Europe

http://rense.com/general96/finish_dev.html

I have heard mexicans express the view that white people don't belong in the Americas and they should go back to Europe. But under scrutiny I find it impossible to believe that Mexicans could create a nice civilisation that they would want to live in. If they are so into their heritage then how come they don't speak aztec ? How come they don't follow their aztec religion with massive human sacrifice. It seems quite obvious to me that if all white people pulled out and left the USA and Canada and allowed them to take over then almost immediately all of North America would be like Mexico is today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most those Mexicans might want to go back to Mexico first. The Joke is most of them are part Spanish now, even German, and French.
The lot in California blowing that crap don't know they came in killing, and displacing the natives, and they was only there 15 years or so before the English.
The whole go back thing from everyone is stupid, we are all on the same planet, and related .