Immigration/Invasion

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Gary Oak wrote: January 9th, 2019, 6:58 pm Thanks to Justin Trudeau this is coming to Canada very soon if it hasn't started already.

Approximately 15 acid attacks per week in Britain, with 73% of them taking place in London

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/appro ... in-london/
73% in London, wonder why :kez: sick Muslims, and left for bowing to them.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote: January 13th, 2019, 8:43 pm
This video needs to be at the top of a page where it will be easier to find.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I recently read that women in Halifax are afraid to take a taxi after many incidents of rape by taxi cab drivers there of a certain new Canadian ethnicity that Justin Trudeau is flooding in. No doubt that incidents that are in this report from Sweden none of them are being done by Swedish men. What kind of garbage are these skid marks ? Who could be like that ?

According to an Amnesty International report, in Sweden, rape investigations are under-prioritized, there are "excessively long waiting times for the results of DNA analyses", there is not enough support for rape victims and not enough work is done for preventative purposes.

In 2017, a Swedish police report, "Utsatta områden 2017", ("Vulnerable Areas 2017", commonly known as "no-go zones" or lawless areas) showed that there are 61 such areas in Sweden. They encompass 200 criminal networks, consisting of an estimated 5,000 criminals. Twenty-three of those areas were especially critical....

n the picturesque Swedish university city of Uppsala, 80% of girls do not feel safe in the city center. One 14-year old teenager, who is afraid to reveal her identity, told the Swedish media that she always wears trainers so that she can 'run faster' if she is attacked:

"I sat down on a bench and immediately guys came and sat next to me on both sides. Then more guys came and stood in front of me. They began to grab my hair and my legs and said things to me that I did not understand. I became so terrified and told them many times to stop, but they did not listen... Everything is so horrible. This is so wrong. I want to be able to feel safe", she said about taking the bus home.

A recent survey from Region Uppsala shows that only 19% of girls in high school feel safe in the inner city of Uppsala. In 2013, the number was 45%. The men and boys in the gangs that engage in the sexual harassment of Swedish girls in Uppsala are frequently newly-arrived migrants.

In response, officials from Uppsala apparently told the Swedish press, "We usually encourage girls who feel insecure to think about what they need to do to feel safe, such as not walking alone, making sure they get picked up and anything else that can reduce their sense of insecurity." In other words, the authorities are leaving the responsibility for dealing with this critical security issue to the girls themselves.

The scared girls in Uppsala are only a small part of the entire picture. According to the latest National Safety Report, published by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande Rådet or Brå), four out of 10 women are afraid to walk outside freely. "Almost a quarter of the population chooses a different route or another mode of transportation as a result of anxiety about crime... Among women aged 20-24, 42 percent state that they often opted for another route or another mode of transportation, because they felt insecure and worried about being subjected to crime. The corresponding proportion among men in the same age group is 16 percent..." according to Brå.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1420 ... icted-mess

Sweden has surrendered.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I hate it when I come across immigrants who hate Canadians and here is an example of a pos who wants to live in England and feels entitled to live in England yet he hates the English so much that he wants to kill them. How politically correct is it to not demand that he gets deported ? https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9425263/a ... s-english/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Notice how many of these videos are being taken down, that's YouTube covering for these brutes like they do the left.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Justin Trudeau knows that he is bringing this kind of freaks into Canada as did Obama to the USA. Thanks to the ultra psychotic drug scene there are people now to take care of animals like this one.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

We just had a few commit bad crimes that Obama is responsible for bringing in not vetted, one machete attack, as usual a string of rapes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Just think how many wasn't caught.

64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds
ICE officers detain a suspect as they conduct a targeted enforcement operation in Los Angeles

Charles Reed/U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement via REUTERS

Jason Hopkins
Immigration and politics reporter
August 22, 2019 6:42 PM ET

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner.
A crest of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is seen 03 August 2007 inside the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington, DC. AFP PHOTO/Mandel NGAN (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

A crest of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is seen 03 August 2007 inside the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington, DC. AFP PHOTO/Mandel NGAN (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

Trump made increased immigration enforcement a hallmark goal of his administration. His efforts at beefing up border security and providing additional funding to the Customs and Border Protection have yielded satisfactory results. Federal immigration apprehensions climbed more than 50,000 from 2017 to 2018, according to the Justice Department data. (RELATED: Hundreds Of Illegal Migrants Carry Criminal Histories, DHS Investigation Finds)

Ninety-five percent of the increase in federal arrests over the past 20 years were, in fact, due to immigration offenses, the Justice Department data found. Non-citizens accounted for 28% of all federal fraud arrests, 25% of all federal property arrests, and 24% of all federal drug arrests. The Justice Department identified the top five crimes non-citizens were most likely be prosecuted for: illegal re-entry, drugs, fraud, alien smuggling and misuse of visas. (RELATED: 109 US Counties Have Become Majority Non-White Since 2000, Analysis Finds)

“Opponents of immigration enforcement are obsessed with trying to establish that illegal aliens and legal immigrants commit fewer crimes than Americans, and so, as their narrative goes, local law enforcement agencies should not cooperate with ICE and should adopt sanctuary policies,” Vaughan continued in her statement. “This is first of all not true, but is off-point and a dangerous conclusion.”
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Political correctness says that all people are the same however but if these illegals were white Canadians, Japanese or Jews I don’t believe that there would be an increase in crime.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Oh the poor Illegal children ! Where to keep them ? :kez:
rapes, murder, robbery, slavery, many other crimes, yeah, liberals are all in on it full tilt all over the world now.
You pay.

Majority of Federal Arrestees are Foreigners, Thousands of “Unknown Citizenship”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruptio ... tizenship/

Months after the U.S. Sentencing Commission revealed most federal crimes are executed by Hispanics and involve immigrants and drugs, the Department of Justice (DOJ) reports that foreigners accounted for the vast majority of federal arrests last year. Furthermore, apprehensions in the five judicial districts along the Mexican border, home to a quarter of all drug cases in 2018, have nearly doubled in the last decade. It doesn’t end there; the number of Central Americans captured by federal authorities in the five border districts tripled in one year alone and has risen 30-fold in the last two decades. During the same period, the apprehension of Mexican citizens also increased significantly.

The disturbing figures were released this month by the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics, the government agency responsible for collecting crime data. In a 25-page report the agency outlines a distressing trend of criminal activity involving foreign nationals, revealing that non-U.S. citizens accounted for 64% of all federal arrests in 2018. “From 1998 to 2018, the share of all federal arrests by country of citizenship rose from 28% to 40% for Mexican citizens, rose from 1% to 20% for citizens of Central American countries, and fell from 63% to 36% for U.S. citizens,” the DOJ report states. The document uses tables and graphs to show an alarming increase in immigration crimes, from 20,942 back in 1998 to 58,031 in 2017 and an astonishing jump to 108,667 by 2018, marking a breathtaking 418.9% increase in two decades.

The five judicial districts along the Mexican border—California, Arizona, New Mexico and western and southern Texas—have experienced an eye-popping 539.6% in immigration-related arrests in the last two decades. Thousands are of “unknown citizenship,” according to the federal statistics, which show a spike of 202 aliens from unknown countries to 6,657 in a few years. Besides immigration violations, drug offenses appear to be the most popular crimes committed by non-U.S. citizens, followed by fraud, alien smuggling and misuse of visas. The overwhelming majority of perpetrators are young men like the ones marching north in the Central American caravan. Judicial Watch traveled to the Guatemala-Honduras border last fall and reported that the caravan mostly included young men. Guatemalan authorities confirmed that human smugglers, violent gang members and other criminal elements are incorporated in the highly organized caravans and the federal statistics indicate it’s a problem that predates the latest convoy.

The updated figures from the DOJ come just a few months after a separate government report disclosed that most federal crimes are executed by Hispanics, involve immigrants and drugs. In that equally alarming document, the U.S. Sentencing Commission disclosed that nearly half of all federal crimes in the United States are perpetrated by foreigners who are not American citizens and that immigration cases account for the largest single type of offense. Non-U.S. citizens committed 42.7% of all federal crimes in 2018, according to the independent agency created by Congress decades ago to reduce sentencing disparities and promote transparency and proportionality in sentencing. In its report the agency discloses that 54.3% of the 69,425 federal offenders last year were Hispanic. “Immigration cases accounted for the largest single group of offenses in fiscal year 2018, comprising 34.4% of all reported cases,” the commission writes in its annual report to Congress. “Cases involving drugs, firearms, and fraud were the next most common types of offenses after immigration cases. Together these four types of offenses accounted for 82.9 percent of all cases reported to the commission in fiscal year 2018.”

The second largest offense category, drugs, accounted for 28.1% of federal crimes last year and most cases involved methamphetamine. Judicial Watch has reported for years on the enormous amounts of meth that enter the U.S. through Mexico. A few years ago the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reported a startling 300% increase in meth seizures coming from Mexico in one border state alone. The Sentencing Commission found that in 2018 Hispanics committed 9,020 federal drug trafficking crimes, nearly twice as many as those perpetrated by blacks (4,670) and more than double the drug trafficking offenses carried out by whites (4,499). Hispanics were also charged with more drug possession crimes (389) last year than any other group. Not surprisingly, Hispanics also committed the overwhelming amount of immigration related crimes, according to the federal statistics made public in May. Of the 23,656 immigration offenses recorded last year, Hispanics accounted for 22,782. They also committed the most money laundering crimes (504) compared to whites (444) and blacks (236), the Sentencing Commission document shows. Unlike the arrest records provided this month by the DOJ, the commission figures only include convicts that actually got sentenced.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

This I believe disproves the political correct belief that all people’s a the same. No doubt there are many Canadians in the USA illegally and like me when I hitch hiked across the western USA I didn’t commit any crimes. I did pick bottles, deliver fliers etc... and eventually found a roofing job so that I could fly back. I didn’t even need a passport back then and when I crossed the border the border guards didn’t even ask me my name. How things have changed. I returned I was quite a bit different from when I left.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

People are devolving in intellect, and mentality thanks to liberal Ideas, and the promotion of "Equality"
We are pretty much the same, but there is intelligence differences, a lot due to family, and how we grew up, also our global genetic evolutionary differences.
There is just a lot of things that make us different even though we are all the same race.

Thanks to Liberal ideas, and their lack of logic we are subject to crimes on a mass scale just for a vote, and further control of us who obey the laws.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

From Afghanistan, don't like these people, assaulted a 60 year old man, threats to stab others, why the hell let him in the country. I know, liberal logic is why, they hate their own countries also.

Mel Gibson

Immigration/Invasion

That was a Grade AAA headbutt! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

And I bet it left a good mark, or crooked nose on him.
The shame is they will likely arrest the good guy, and let the other off with a big payment how the sick system is ran.
Mel Gibson

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote: October 6th, 2019, 9:15 pm And I bet it left a good mark, or crooked nose on him.
The shame is they will likely arrest the good guy, and let the other off with a big payment how the sick system is ran.
It happened in London, so you are probably right...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

The man should be deported after a jail sentence, and the guy who headbutted him give him a commendation.
Deport him on his own dime also if there is a thing for crap like him.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote: October 6th, 2019, 10:47 pm The man should be deported after a jail sentence, and the guy who headbutted him give him a commendation.
Deport him on his own dime also if there is a thing for crap like him.
Isn’t this what would happen to us if we behaved like this freak in another country ? Why do these horrible creatures get special treatment that they clearly don’t deserve ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Sick isn't it, and we the people are very undeserving of the treatment from people coming in like that.
If we did the same yeah we deserve the punishment in other countries, death even for what he was doing, and the threats he made.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Isn’t it them who owe us ? We give to them but they never have to give us.