Plagues

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Plagues

Hopefully Donald Trump will be able to thwart the stealing of the last election. Dementia Joe will be an American Justin Trudeau and this I believe would be a disaster for the world.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 8:22 pm Hopefully Donald Trump will be able to thwart the stealing of the last election. Dementia Joe will be an American Justin Trudeau and this I believe would be a disaster for the world.
Don't hold your breath...The fix was in for at least since the fake impeachment failed, probably even before.

The globists and their democrap puppets have covered all their bases...Trump is toast and we will ALL pay for it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We all know Democrats are bottom of the barrel lowlifes that will rape kids, and toss each other under the bus.
Lets not forget they wouldn't get most of this crap through if not for the even lower life republicans letting them.

I'm just glad there are a few fighting for Trump, and not just for him they are fighting for the people.
I just wish there was a good database that kept a list of the bad ones, and good ones so when it comes to voting we could be rid of the bad.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s a new mysterious brain disease striking in south eastern Canada. Fortunately it’s not in the west...... yet. https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/04/0 ... mory-loss/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say food, and drinking water needs looked at as well as medications.
Areas of pollution might be the next thing to look at along with mold, and air contaminants, mold has been linked to a lot of stuff like that. .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I strongly suspect that this black fungus recieved Fauci’s gain of function research in that Wuhan lab. China must be furious at India’s thwarting their many border incursions. https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/06/22/145621/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, and I hate to see it come here which it will with the Democrat open borders crap.
Where I live it's already bad with things like mode, and fungus.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 24th, 2021, 10:01 am Interesting, and I hate to see it come here which it will with the Democrat open borders crap.
Where I live it's already bad with things like mode, and fungus.
As the article states, black fungus most likely came from the hospitalizations of thousands of people in India...I hate to break it to you but once you leave pockets of the western world like the US, hygiene in hospitals declines exponentially...Even here in the US hospitals are germ factories and despite what people think, discharging patients as soon as possible is not about money or insurance or the available number of beds to patient ratio....It's about infection rates. The longer you are in a hospital the higher your chances of contracting infections like sepsis and staff.

That is why hospitals seemingly shuffle patients out the door earlier than expected. Infection rates affect hospital ratings and Joint Commission inspections look for things like that...Low rated hospitals with high infection rates do not attract the best and the brightest medical staff and when that happens, the hospital's reputation suffers and ultimately they lose revenue.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know, and with every germ that survives they get stronger so hospitals are getting real bad.
It's like people who use the antibiotic soaps, they are killing off good germs that help them along with the bad, and in the end they get skin infections, and other issues.
Being clean is one thing, but going overboard is another which is harmful.

As for India, they have a rep for filth, but I have seen a few online that is quite clean looking, and first world looking.

Funny thing, I can go into a hospital here, and usually smell if it's clean or not, a lot look clean, but are really filthy.
The one closest to me is a filthy one, but with the clientele of crack heads, and hood rats you will have that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just happen to be getting over covid. It hasn’t been fun.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know several that had it, and a family member, most where just sick for three days, but one had it worse.
My sister had the shot, shes still sick from it after a few weeks, I warned her.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have a headache but otherwise not feeling too bad this morning but it’s been coming and going. I just want it to end finally.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope you feel better Gary, the flu virus of any kind isn't fun.
I have been lucky here, but I usually don't get sick much thankfully with my other things wrong.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am finally over it I believe. Things still don’t taste right and I still don’t have any appetite.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm getting a bit down here now, my throat is raw, and sinus is acting up.
I think mine is from all the filth in the air here, it's really bad, and I clog up soon as going outside.
I'm glad you are getting over it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have seen a drop in cognitive ability and memory in one person who’s had covid. This doctor does a good job of explaining how this works. https://m.theepochtimes.com/how-covid-1 ... NHUA%3D%3D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have lost some myself, my mind is cloudy, could be the stress, and loss of my mother also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was just talking to an owner of a gym and asked him why my muscular strength never came back and he explained that the body after being so overwhelmed is so on guard that it …. I forgot the rest. :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:

Well I hope that changes for the better Gary.
I actually feel like I'm in a fog now, but that's partly just my eyesight, and very bad blood pressure.
I know several people who are complaining now about memory, and other things since they had covid, a few writes stuff down now so they don't forget stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here it is, an article on the Cytokine Storm. If I understand correctly that the immune system is so fried from covid that it stays on high alert freaked out even though the covid ended even over a year alert draining ones strength as it does when someone has a flu. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 01446/full