Plagues

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Plagues

It appears that we may have a problem soon.

From Animals To Humans Could Devastate Mankind In The Next Five Years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk

The symptoms appear suddenly with a headache, high fever, joint pain, stomach pain and vomiting.

As the illness progresses, patients can develop large areas of bruising and uncontrolled bleeding. In at least 30??per cent of cases, Crimean-Congo Viral Hemorrhagic Fever is fatal.

And so it proved this month when a 38-year-old garage owner from Glasgow, who had been to his brother

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Plagues

WOW nasty sounding stuff, I hope everyone here on the forum tries to keep their health up, and maybe take some good supplements .
Zinc is a good one, ginger, turmeric, and others are good, wash hands often also. :)

I think man will eventually kill most of us off, the rich, and powerful.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fortunately the white man lived like ultra pigs for about 1,500 years throwing our garbage out in the street bathing once a month [ if we were clean freaks ] etc... and therefor plagues came through and wiped half of us out all the time and only those with the best immune systems survived so we don't get sick like the Chinese who smartly boiled their water but now get sick far more easily than we do. I was just talking to a girl who had a flu for about two months. I am over a flu in a day if I get one. If this flu hits China then they might not have such an overpopulation problem for long.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have not been sick for like two years unless it was my tummy from pain pills occasionally.
I take several supplements, and try to not eat sugars, and got my mother to quit using Cornela oil, and changed to coconut oil for a lot of cooking.
It has helped a lot, I was getting sick quite a bit.

Now I do get hot a lot, and I think that may be killing off viruses, and bugs.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Antibiotic-Resistant Bugs Go Wild

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2 ... html?refhp

I had MRSA couple of years ago a couple of times. It hurts. I have a very good immune system but it's not strong enough fro this bacteria. MRSA is attacking wild animals and birds now. They are really going to suffer. If MRSA becomes lethala dn spreads a little easier then we could be in for a real disaster.MRSA already kills about 18,000 Americans a year. This cannot be a nice way to go
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope I never get it, I'm so tired most the time from injuries Ill die. Bad thing is Ill linger on before dying because my immune system is still strong.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Drugs can't stop this deadly bacteria

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/article/ ... ck_check=1

Now this is getting scary. i had MRSA two a couple years ago. My immune system is very good but it's not good enough to handle MRSA. This bacteria is spreading fast with a 40% kill rate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Might not stop it but the doctors need to treat the gut, we are constantly killing off good bacteria with our clean chlorinated water, antibiotics.
We need something new that helps build our good bacteria that helps fight the bad.
Thats some scary stuff
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Worst Pandemic in History Is Still Mysterious

I believe that if it wasn't for the internet that few people would have ever heard about this plague. I have read that vaccines were used to spread it but don't have enough info to state this as anything more than rumour

The Worst Pandemic in History Is Still Mysterious
Posted on December 27, 2012 by Zen-Haven

Author: Mark Joseph Stern
121226_PANDEMIC_1918-Flu.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large

Ninety-five years ago in the little town of Brevig Mission, Alaska, a deadly new virus called Spanish influenza struck quickly and brutally.

It killed 90 percent of the town
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Brought back from WW1 is what I was always taught. It's amazing the people that don't even know about it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Man Made Super-Flu Could Kill Half Humanity

http://worldtruth.tv/man-made-super-flu ... umanity-2/

I wonder how meny years or decades they have been holding on to this one waiting for the correct time
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

'incurable' antibiotic resistant gonorrhea found in North Am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erica.html

Some people are going to be feeling the pain
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know whats more scary, dying of that flu, or having that nasty disease .
Since the country lets anyone, and everyone in anymore you will see worse.
Used to be people with that wasn't allowed in the country, and if a service man he would be put in a colony in the Philippines away from everyone else.

if you got it you wouldn't come home.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

News SARS Flu Shows Person To Person Transmission

I wonder which countries microbiologists created this new depopulation agent ?

..New SARS-like virus shows person-to-person transmission
By Kate Kelland | Reuters
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Person to person isn't anything bad, most are like that .
Now if airborne that's bad, no staying away from it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinas Pollution Caused Cancer Plague

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... lages.html

It is worse than I had thought. I knew about the cancer clusters found in some villages due to their drinking the polluted water but apparently it is even worse than I had imagined in some places.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is like that Gary, the air is filthy even though they say it's good.
We have been voted worst in the nation, and cancer is up there .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

New Germs Kill Half The People Infected

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/03 ... 74460.html

This is quite alarming. After recently killing some kind of rash with just honey and having read that manuka honey kills all bacteria then couldn't it be that manuka honey could kill that flesh eating bacteria ? or MRSA ? If I am correct then honey could cost the big pharmaceuticals billions of dollars
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is scary, and hospitals are trying to get samples of it to test.
I say keep your immunity up, and try to keep away from stuff bad for your immunity. Chlorinated water, antibiotics, and such till you need them for sure.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If it is true that manuka honey kills all bacteria then can't these drug resistant bacteria also be killed by manuka honey. I just used Canadian prairie honey on a rash which wouldn't go away and it was killed in a day. Multiple Schlerosis can be cured by taking vitamin D and this has been known for 50 years or more yet it seems to me that quick cheap cures are being kept secret by the big pharmacueticals. As a PHD told me, they really aren't into healing,they want money and only put out enough that world to keep the wool over everybodies eyes. [ that's not a word for word quote but the meaning is the same ]

New Wave Of 'Superbugs' Poses Dire Threat, Says Chief Medical Officer

http://www.guardian.co.uk

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria with the potential to cause untreatable infections pose "a catastrophic threat" to the population, England's chief medical officer warns in a report calling for urgent action worldwide.

If tough measures are not taken to restrict the use of antibiotics and no new ones are discovered, said Dame Sally Davies, "we will find ourselves in a health system not dissimilar to the early 19th century at some point".

While antibiotics are failing, new bacterial diseases are on the rise. Although the "superbugs" MRSA and C difficile have been reduced to low numbers in hospitals, there has been an alarming increase in other types of bacteria including new strains of E coli and Klebsiella, which causes pneumonia.

These so-called "gram negative" bacteria, which are found in the gut instead of on the skin, are highly dangerous to older and frailer people and few antibiotics remain effective against drug-resistant strains.

As many as 5,000 patients die each year in the UK of gram negative sepsis