Plagues

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Plagues

I remember someone in China telling me that a doctor told him that the numbers given for hiv in China must be very wrong. No doubt the true numbers for this coronavirus are far higher.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

There has been a second case of coronavirus in Metro Vancouver area. A woman in her 50's has been tested positive.

At least 427 people have died and there were more than 20,000 confirmed cases around the world as of Tuesday.

Officials say 425 people died in mainland China, while there has been one death in Hong Kong, and one in the Philippines.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read 27000, and something confirmed, and 75,000 not reported from China.
I also saw today the police in China grabbing people off the street throwing them in Vans for not wearing mask. The people where kicking, and screaming.

Can't find the ones from the news, but here are two.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Wuuaah. 2020 Year of the RAT, because we not have year of BAT. Rats as we all know are primary disease spreaders as well as bats, mosquitos, ect. Coincidence that this is a year dedicated to a known disease spreader in the Chinese calendar? Hmmmm :think:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

And then there is this...The Bible mentions something about this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some people eat those fried up, they are good protein.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As for the Chinese police videos I do believe that they have more constraints now after Hu Jin Tao and Xu Jin Ping’s leadership but no doubt they still have a lot of room for improvement. The bat theory is possible if it wasn’t a gmo virus as I suspect is the case. The locust plague is like a curse on those Islamic lands.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is an interesting video on the plagues and I learned some history. The natives populations were decimated by smallpox, the flu and do believe that this one I also should learn more about. As for the bat plague..... bizarre.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One good thing about those bats is there will be a lot fewer mosquitoes, and other flying pest. :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could it be that Obama was promoting taking the flu shot on national television deliberately trying to weaken Americans immune system for this coming coronavirus plague ? This plague was too perfectly timed just before Chinese New Year when everyone has to go back to visit their hometown. I suspect that it likely is part of the plan. https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-19- ... AHKmHU5D9Q
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak do you think manuka honey can help fight the covid-19 coronavirus?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Reverse Flash, it’s great to see you back on Gary Oaks Corner. I never thought of this actually though I keep manuka honey at home just in case plus honey never goes bad. Manuka honey protects against bacteria but I am not sure about viruses. I have tried it without success against MRSA. How would it be used ? Gargling with hot water mixed with manuka honey ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak wrote: March 25th, 2020, 8:53 pm Hi Reverse Flash, it’s great to see you back on Gary Oaks Corner. I never thought of this actually though I keep Manila honey at home just in case plus honey never goes bad. Manila honey protects against bacteria but I am not sure about viruses. I have tried it without success against MRSA. How would it be used ? Gargling with hot water mixed with manuka honey ?
I read people put manuka honey in their coffee instead of sugar. You like coffee. The last three years I have had coffee or espresso almost daily cause of work. Laid off now cause of the virus. Don't know what the hell to do for the next 3 or 4 months.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am a coffee addict but I don’t like sugar in my coffee. I was under the impression that manuka honey was for external use only for some reason.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This new phenomenon of gigantic wasp nests is strange. Most of them are the evil invasive yellow jackets that outcompete native wasps. The native wasps in Canada are so much tamer than yellow jackets too. I can walk right up to paper wasps nests with no worry of getting stung but these yellow jackets will attack if anything comes near. I keep electric rackets to killer them. I leave the native wasps alone. By my place last spring I saw a queen buzzing around and I made sure I killed it before it had workers to do the work thus killing the nest.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A brain eating amoeba is working its way North through interconnected water systems ! . ....for decades ? Hopefully Canada is too cold for it. This has got to be a horrible way to go. https://www.rt.com/usa/509929-deadly-br ... spreading/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I here about some people who get that here in the states occasionally, mostly kids who die from it it seems.
I did here of a woman years back though.
I think most get it from swimming.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 20th, 2020, 1:41 pm I here about some people who get that here in the states occasionally, mostly kids who die from it it seems.
I did here of a woman years back though.
I think most get it from swimming.
At least our next president will have nothing to fear. The ravages of time already ate his brain... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas