Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

Poor innocent victim George Floyd had recently gotten out of jail for putting a gun to a woman’s stomach and proceeding to raid her place for whatever he wanted to steal on top of other drug offences. A blonde beautiful white woman was murdered by a black Muslim Somalian policeman strictly out of racism and nobody riots. All these riots with no social distancing and nobody is catching covid 19. What’s going on ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She was pregnant when he did that, very nice guy wasn't he. Good Martyr material, and good cause :wacko:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Contempt, Propaganda, and blatant lies, that's all is pushed anymore by CNN.

https://cdn.mrctv.org/videos/39613/39613-480p.mp4

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that this is evidence of satanist influences in the mainstream media.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Loving this woman, shes spot on, smart, and quick.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Her mind works fast and she comes very prepared with the data regarding any questions that she may be asked.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Backlash erupts after thousands gather at Black Lives Matter protests: ‘We were lied to’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/07 ... -to-931123
As thousands descended on Washington, D.C. at the newly-minted “Black Lives Matter” plaza, fury erupted as Americans wondered why the same leftist media that condemned them as “grandma killers” for wanting to work or go to church applauded the mobs that did not social-distance or wear masks.

Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE.

On the order of Washington’s Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser, a street located two blocks from the White House was renamed “Black Lives Matter Plaza.”

To celebrate, thousands of people gathered there on Saturday, where they cheerfully danced on the streets while being packed together like sardines. Many “protesters” wore masks, but some did not. None practiced social distancing.

None of that mattered, because the same leftist media hyenas who scolded Americans for wanting to reopen their businesses or attend their grandma’s funerals now gleefully applauded these “protesters” as heroes.

People gather at Black Lives Matter plaza in Washington DC. pic.twitter.com/xyEwI2Oacr

— The Hill (@thehill) June 6, 2020

The BlazeTV’s Elijah Schaffer echoed the sentiments of millions of Americans who are disgusted by the left’s hypocrisy and gaslighting about the coronavirus.

Just two weeks ago, the media hyperventilated nonstop that “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!” if we didn’t remain under indefinite house arrest. But now, you’re a hero if you defy the lockdowns.

This mind-numbing hypocrisy is why millions now believe that the Left overhyped and weaponized the coronavirus to destroy the economy and terrify voters, in the hopes that it’ll hurt President Trump’s chances for reelection.

Schaffer tweeted: “We were lied to about COVID-19. There may be a small spike in cases from these gatherings but 99.99% of the people will be okay. We never needed to shut down. It was all a political ploy. Like these protests. Wake up.”

We were lied to about COVID-19

I’ve been saying this for months

There may be a small spike in cases from these gatherings

But 99.99% of the people will be okay

We never needed to shutdown

It was all a political ploy

Like these protests

Wake up pic.twitter.com/b4cCXbcJ2R

— ELIJAH (@ElijahSchaffer) June 7, 2020

A man named Steve Gracin lamented: “I have still not been able to have a memorial service for my dad, who died over two months ago. Because social distancing was supposedly so damn important.”

My kids are still out of school and I’ve still not been able to have a memorial service for my dad who died over two months ago, because social distancing was supposedly just so damn important. I feel like I can’t stress that enough. https://t.co/hBiKnliVDT

— Steve Gracin (@stephengracin) June 6, 2020

Another man tweeted: “My 91-year-old Dad was in a death camp (aka Nursing Home) in Massachusetts when he passed. Not only was I not allowed to see him being from out of state; only 10 were permitted to his funeral. He was a WW2 and Korean War Vet. He survived 2 wars but could not survive Democrats.”

My 91 year old Dad was in a death camp aka Nursing Home in Massachusetts when he passed. Not only was I not alllowed to see him being from out of state; only 10 were permitted to his funeral. He was a WW2 and Korean War Vet. He survived 2 wars but could not survive Democrats.

— Carlos Cape Cod (@SpartacusI) June 6, 2020

The Daily Caller’s Greg Price remarked: “Can’t imagine what all of the people who lost their jobs, had family members who became depressed or suicidal, or lost loved ones they couldn’t have a funeral for during the lockdowns are thinking watching people all of a sudden have parties in the street.”

Can't imagine what all of the people who lost their jobs, had family members who became depressed or suicidal, or lost loved ones they couldn't have a funeral for during the lockdowns are thinking watching people all of a sudden have parties in the street https://t.co/yhBq7sHKiA

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 6, 2020

In Philadelphia, thousands of people gathered to protest the so-called “systemic racism” in a country that twice elected a black president — thanks in part to overwhelming votes from white Americans.

Brandon Darby tweeted: “Don’t ever ask or order me to “flatten the curve” and give up my liberties again. I won’t comply.”

Don’t ever ask or order me to “flatten the curve” and give up my liberties again. I won’t comply. pic.twitter.com/iGsN7WeBt1

— Brandon Darby (@brandondarby) June 6, 2020

Black Republican Errol Webber wondered: “If black folks are so routinely beaten up for their skin color, how come Jussie Smollett had to pay two Nigerian dudes to beat the hell out of him?”

If black folks are so routinely beaten up for their skin color, how come Jussie Smollett had to pay two Nigerian dudes to beat the hell out of him?

— Errol Webber For Congress (CA-37) (@ErrolWebber) June 6, 2020

Reminder: The group that the left breathlessly demonizes are actually the ones who ushered in the most significant “social justices” throughout American history.

White Republican men are evil they say, but who:

1. Abolished Slavery
2. Introduced the 19th giving women a voice.
3. Fought the KKK that was established, owned & operated by Democrat party
4. Fought D’s for 1964 Civil Rights Act

Imagine if they had “shut up” #liberallogic

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) October 1, 2018

Blaze TV’s Elijah Schaffer pointed out some inconvenient truths about Black Lives Matter and the “systemic racism” trope.

He tweeted: “If Black Lives Matter really cared about black lives, they would focus on the real issues:

92% of black homicides are black-on-black violence.
77% of [black] kids grow up without a father.
21% high school dropout rate.

Instead, they lie and scapegoat the police.”

Is BLM Anti-Black?

If BLM really cared about black lives

they would focus on the real issues

92% of black homicides are black on black violence
77% of kids grow up w/out a father
21% HS dropout rate

Instead they lie & scapegoat the police

New Video: https://t.co/8t3A4Pgwvj pic.twitter.com/kyROzeiBDw

— ELIJAH (@ElijahSchaffer) June 5, 2020

Jacob Frey — the Democratic mayor of Minneapolis — is a self-flagellating leftist with pathological White Guilt who has repeatedly grovelled at the altar of the Black Lives Matter movement.

My #1 time attending as Mayor the #1 ranked National Night Out of any city in the country. pic.twitter.com/zdNbPDMXBZ

— Jacob Frey (@Jacob_Frey) August 8, 2018

Frey’s history of pandering to black Americans didn’t save him from being booed this weekend for saying he doesn’t want to abolish the police.

Talk about a karmic smackdown.

"Go home Jacob! Go home!"

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey was booed out of a protest after he said he did not support abolishing the police department. https://t.co/SOX1klf3nY pic.twitter.com/6JE1nqyIOj

— ABC News (@ABC) June 7, 2020

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld tore into Democratic mayors and governors for rabidly encouraging their cities to burn while elevating rioting, looting thugs as heroes in the name of “social justice.”

“Last week was a victory for mayhem — left-wing violence disguised as justice — and the media gets the assist with a disguise,” Gutfeld said.

Gutfeld pointed out that the cities where Democrats complain the loudest about “systemic racism” have been run by Democrats for the past 50 years.

In other words, the race-hustling Left is the System in the so-called “systemic racism” that they’re protesting without a shred of self-awareness.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The way that these protests and riots erupted the world I believe is evidence that they were orchestrated just as the student protests in China were when the Tiananmen Square massacre happened. Many people know what’s going on.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

China is pushing harder than ever on Hong Kong, and has invaded disputed land in India.
They are gave a free course thanks to our media, and their political helpers.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China is trying to steal lands in two places in India, Kashmir and in Sikkim but also trying to take a little strategic part of Bhutan and take the southern Nepalese side of Mount Everest.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Democrat media for you
Do you see the problim ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And shes so proud of it, and so is media like CNN since they work for her, and he party.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Liberals seem to believe that they are entitled to do anything even if it’s illegal or just plain evil because they are on the side of virtue signalling phoniness.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Likely why they like Muslims so much, Muslims can lie all they like to get what they want says the Koran. Such a nice book you know.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that it is very likely that the reason the liberals like the jihadis in spite of their intolerance is because political correctness is a creation of satanists and Islam is a form of satanism. The puppet masters who are the liberals sheep herders are satanists.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As I’ve posted many times that I believe that the liberals in Canada, the Democrats and the mainstream media have the same puppet masters and they are evil.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now cnn is pushing another Russia lie. As I have stated before that I believe that Vladimir Putin is also rebelling against the new world order so the mainstream media is out to get him. Is Rome trying to get protestant America in a war with Protestant Russia ? The frowned when he met Donald Trump and frowned when he met Vladimir Putin. I believe that this may have been to say that these two were not his puppets. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/all ... -fake-news
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Today they are pushing Russia has been putting a bounty on US soldiers in Afghanistan without any evidence.
Also selling weapons to the Taliban.
Even if true on the weapons part which I don't like, didn't we sell weapons to the Taliban for over a decade when they fought the Russians.
Also Obama, and Hillary supported them sent them money through Iran when we where there. :wacko: