Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There was a mass stabbing outside of a library in North Vancouver the other day. The knife wielding freaks first name is Yannick and his last name is Bandaogo. I saw a video of the police taking him down in a style befitting this evil import. I wonder what his ethnicity is. https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... -vancouver
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Should you trust the government, or media ?
Come on, do you trust them, and why ?

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am a Tucker Carlson fan. Old Mark Milley who contacted the Chinese and betrayed president Trump was also an alter boy. Is his loyalty to the Vatican and is Dementia Joe a shill for the Vatican too ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Milley should be in Leavenworth prison waiting for a bullet.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The New York Times admitted that they inflated the number of children hospitalized by covid by fourteen times. Why would they make up this lie ? There must be a reason or two. Are the leftard media organizations just shills for the world leadership much like the media in China and Russia are shills for their respective governments ? https://www.westernjournal.com/new-york ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The numbers for all of it is not right, one day I hope to really know.
The Times will only admit to stuff when caught, and still they put it on the page nobody is interested in in small print, they always have.

We will never know the numbers for those who got sick, and died over the vaccines, they made sure of that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is great ! This woman tells it how it is on CNN and I know that they don’t like it. https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-wei ... f7b6_fB95s
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that yesterday, he tried to make her look bad by not naming names.
I'm glad she pointed out CNN on CNN.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I finally got around to watching this video and it really applies to what is happening now with Justin Trudeau giving the media I believe a 600 million dollar award for quality reporting. The obvious reality is that they all know not to ask hard questions to the liberals but ask hard questions to the opposition. Justin Trudeau’s refusal to answer questions from any media that didn’t take the bribe is outrageous. Now Justin Trudeau is trying to censor the internet. This video I believe explains what Justin Trudeau actually is trying to do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same stuff going on here, like with the vaccines, global warming, Hillary Clinton, ect, ect, ect.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

The BBC... about a week ago, something came up about a BBC executive, Fiona Campbell... she gave £52000 to a couple of thugs that went on to torture and murder a drug dealer in front of his family. Don't know what was going on, if that was her own money she coughed up or BBC money. Middle class crooks.

Also years ago, a BBC reporter, Jill Dando was shot dead on her own doorstep, they never solved the crime they say, but rumour has it she was investigating pedo crime.

There's a good ex BBC radio presenter who has a YT channel, Alex Belfield, the voice of reason. Nearly half a million subscribers now. He criticizes the BBC a lot and one day not long ago, 12 cops turned up at his house, busted in under the pretense of a bomb scare. Nothing but thugs and gangsters working together.

I haven't paid the current £159 a year licence in ten years now. The BBC has offshoot companies as well with directors that pay themselves millions in dividends which has come from flogging off public funded program making and then selling them on overseas.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps the BBCand CNN are satanist operations pushing the satanic political correct form of fake righteousness that doesn’t have righteousness for the ultra rich running the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of BBC, I was watching where people who don't pay their tax is vitiated by their thugs.
A lot don't let them in, and tell them to bugger off, gotta love the look on their faces.
One old TV NAZI kept talking as the woman just shut the door in his face. :rofl:

Here I don't even watch TV anymore, it's all filth, and garbage.
Saves me a lot of money buying cable TV, they keep sending me a special for $44 a month :wacko:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Me neither, I watched an hour and a half documentary on the geography of mountains the last night on YouTube on my big screen and a documentary the other night on the history of Laos s as Ming many other interesting things. Most shows are pushing the woke bullshiite and are a waste of time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill watch clips online if interesting, but other than that I could care less about TV programming.
The news I catch is off blogs I'm interested in, they keep up on the important stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am suspicious of everything that pushes leftardism. I suspect that fact checkers have set a precedent that will probably snowball into something far worse all according to plan. Justin Trudeau’s 600 million dollar bribe to the media and then refusing to answer questions from media organizations that haven’t taken this bribe is a disgrace.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah it will get much worse, and how blatant they are about it astound me because nobody does anything about it.
We all can complain, but what are we doing, I used to call my congressman, and Senator, but I have none now worth calling.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Any girl as beautiful as Megan Kelly experience constant sexual harassment. As you can see and hear for yourself in this short video she says there’s a lot more sexual issues to come involving CNN. https://100percentfedup.com/megyn-kelly ... giz2LUuobc