Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

CNN certainly lost my viewership in the last few years.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I quit CNN about straight off, I quit For when Hannity started his off the wall bible code stuff, and weirdness.
I mostly get my news online from blogs I frequent.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill say it, the muslims where cheering
I hate the Catlick church, and everything they are, but to cheer the history burning, and art is sick.
There is an enumerable cultures, and bad things they did, but to destroy the history is to relive that history one day, and live in ignorance like the ones cheering.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that it is going to be found out that a Muslim or muslims did this. They always tend to hate their host population and this is yet another example of how they enjoy the suffering of their host population . I imagine that they resent being despised however if they were likeable they would be liked. They sure love the benefits that their host population gives them and I do believe that many would change their tune and behave if they had the threat of deportation looming over them and their family members if they break any law. Muslims have proven themselves to be a disaster for every country that has a large percentage of them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is already people saying it was arson, and with the history of Europe these days with the vandalism, and arson of churches it's a good chance it is arson.
The government, and news will keep that quiet though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One was caught today trying to burn down St Patric's cathedral in New York.

https://www.apnews.com/ae918e45ffcb45399afb87376cf15c6a

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Italian philosophy teacher isn’t a jihadi. Being Italian he most likely was brought up catholic. I suspect he did this out of knowing things about the Catholic Church that he had strong feelings about and quite possibly had bad experiences with priests when he was a boy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess if we could bet is he is a Democrat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, where did the news go, and where has it been on the shooting ? Come on Liberals, explain this to me, or is my interest racist, bigoted, homophobic, or Whiteness ?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It seems to me that the liberals and Democrats are shills or suckers for the globalists who want to take away our freedoms and destroy the nice countries. It seems that they want everyone to believe that whites, Christians, blondes are bad and should be hated and owe the rest of humanity. Everything that Christianity considers a sin is promoted while Christians are considered intolerant and hateful while hating Christians is promoted. I do believe that the people behind this social engineering worship have a religion and that Islam is a form of it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Baal Worship, Allah is pretty much Baal with another name.
Jagwal Sing

Satan has many names
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty much, and even Mohamed admitted to being possessed at one time.
Allah, Baal, same vile god, and also, who else would say the most hated is the king of kings on the day of resurrection.
The condoning of lies, deceit, rape, murder, would that come from anyone but Satan, or a Satan worshiper.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is interesting. Mohamed was possessed ! And this is who the Muslims believe was a prophet of God ? Perhaps ala but not the God of the Christians and Jews.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's a lie they want you to believe, and some believe the lie themselves. It's not the same god, never was.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It has occurred to me that the views that the liberals hold dear are also what the puppet masters are pushing such as open borders, gender nonsense, etc... Mass murders of Christians hardly gets any press for example.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Ebola cases hasn't even showed up once that i know of, the mystery disease.
you know it would be all over the place if from a white person from Europe like we had a few years back, and not related to borders.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Black Muslims in Nigeria regularly slaughter Christians and almost nothing is mentioned however a white New Zealand man shoots up a mosque and the whole world goes nuts.